one UNFINE day

It happend with just only the sound of our handphones dropping onto the floor.

 

One UNFINE day

Donghae pov

I open my eyes and groan. Why did i sleep here? I look up and quiclky close my eyes when the sunglight rays attack my poor sleepy eyes. I then hear a bark and i thought it was from bada. But, instead, it’s a brown puppy. Where did this little puppy came from?? I squeal and sits beside the puppy, “aigo, puppy, where are you from????” and carass the puppy head.

                The puppy then bark and my hand. I giggle and said softly, “hey little one, you better find your way home or else your master will be worried you know?” the puppy bark another before it my finger and hops away. I giggle and squeal a little. After that, i get ready and walk out, after feeding bada his breakfast.  I’m about to walk down the little stairs of the main door when i slip and fall on my . I groan and stand up. I then started to walk out of my house area when my arm hits the sharp edge of the mail box. Making me loss my balance and fall on the walk pavement.

 I was about to stand up when someone push me to the road.

                I groan and carass my hurt head. I look at the culprit, it’s...a girl? “yah! What do you think you’re doing!?” the girl. Did she just..smirk..at me? she then gasp and said, “oh did i really push you? I’m sorry~” Is this the ing way you said sorry!? I thought.

                We both stare at each other for a good couple minutes when she walk away, not even bother to help me stand up. I sigh and said, “this is not a good starting of a day..” remind you guys, i was still on the road. I was about to stand up when i see kibum on the walk pavement. I smile and said, “bummie!”

                He looks at me and was about to smile when he suddenly runs towards me, “HAE! Behind you!” i look behind and see a big van driving towards me,i gasp. i didn’t do anything, too scared, and panic. Kibum managed to grip on my shoulder and pull back. along with my school bags. The driver of the van didn;t know anything and just drive away from there.

                Me and kibum kept quiet for a few minutes. Kibum was the one who started talking. “h-hae...hae baby? Are you okay..?” and carass my back.  i need a few minutes, for me to breathe, “k-kibum...” i can feel kibum hug me and said, “ssh..ssh. it’s okay. You’re still alive...”

                I place my hand on my heart, still beating rapidly. “i-i-i-i thought..i was going to die..” i said out. Kibum hug me harder, his grip tighten and said in a harsh voice. “don’t you ing said that, donghae. You’re not gonna leave us. Not me. don’t leave me..”

My eyes started to fill with fresh water. “i-i-i’m s-s-scared..kibum ah...i’m scared..” “sshhh.sshhh. hush down hae.” The fresh water started to slid down to my pale face, soon it become waterfall. Kibum hug me and said comfort words to me. after an hour, we get back to our feet and started to walk to school. My hands lock with kibum’s warm hand, never wanting it to let it go, even once, for today.

At school.

Hyukjae p.o.v

I yawn and roll our off the bed, to my bathroom and do my routines. Just then , after i took my bath and put on my clothes, my choco came in and jump to my bed, jumping up and down happily. This is rare. Choco is never this happy. I sit on my green bed and said, “hey there boy, what makes you happy hmmm?” and it’s little furry head.

                Ah, as stupid i could be, choco’s answer is only his bark. I pout and said, “it’s better if i could be a puppy and understand what you said.” Choco then attack my pillow and i laugh, “YAH! Stop attacking appa’s pillow you naughty puppy  child!”

Sungmin pov, kitchen.

I smile by myself after i hears eunhyuk ‘appa’ attitude up there. “that boy, ahh...” i look outside and my eyes stop at donghae’s house. It seems that the owner has walk out already. i then notice another male in his house, oh, it’s his older brother playing with the white puppy.

                Talking about the white puppy, makes me think about last night moment. The moment where donghae and hyukjae look at each other. I wonder....did they like each other? I giggle and pray silently to God, that if they’re together, i would died.

                Just after a few minutes, hyukjae appeared to the kitchen with his messy red hair, on top of his red haired, there sits choco. Hyukjae frown and said, “hyung....look at his little child..on top pf my head.....” i giggle and said, “aigo, let choco go down to the floor, let hyung deal with your red hair.”

                Hyukjae nod and bring choco, put choco on the table. I smile and deal with the red hair. Hyukjae kept quiet. This is not like him, “what’s wrong baby?” i ask. He looks at me and said, “i have no idea... but..i can feel today is not going to be as good...” i sigh and said, “hyukjae, never said that in the morning. Or else it will become true.”

Hyukjae nod and hug me after i’m done with his hair. I smile and kiss his forehead before we proceed to our breakfast.

At the school....
donghae’s p.o.v

“hae, we need to let go now. My 1st class is different..” said kibum looking at me.

I look at him with heavy heart. “but..”

“no, it’s okay, you’re going to be fine. Send me a text if something happends. Okay? Please..?” said kibum. I nod and let go of his hand. He smile and place a kiss on my forehead before he rush to his 1st period. Some of the students who saw the incident squeal while some shows eeewww faces.

                I look down and adjust my specs. I walk towards my class where i see hyukjae and the girl who bump me until i nearly get into car accident. Hyukjae look at me and he looks...worried? while the girl just glare at me.

                I sigh and look away, where i bump into certain someone. “aww..baby hae, are you okay? Sorry i didn’t see you.” Jonghyun? I look up and it’s him! he looks at me and help me up stand on my two feets. He hug me and said, “you’re okay right?” i gasp when he ask.did he saw that i nearly died this morning? Did he?

                “i-i-i’m fine.” I answered him back. jonghyun smile and kiss my forehead when we both heard a squeal coming behind us. Jonghyun look behind and pout, “Key, don’t tell me you actually see this?” Key? Oh that must be jonghyun’s mate. Key’s head then popped out and look at me and hug me, “aww....look at this cute creature! Bling bling, can we adopt him as our daughter?”

Sungmin pov,recess time, at school.

I walk in the school compound. I smile to the girls whenever they see me. they smile back and some of them faint. Just then, i see hyukjae and that damn ing hee young AGAIN! Tha t hyukjae brat, he lied to me.

                I tried not to see hyukjae. I then see donghae, kibum and siwon. Kibum and siwon saying something to donghae, after that, they leave him at the bench. But before that, kibum and siwon kiss donghae’s forehead like parents kiss they own children before off to work.

                Donghae then look at kibum and siwon, walking away. He  sigh and lean his head on the bench. Damn why his spectacles disturb the beauty of his face!? He was about to stand up when he suddenly cough. He groan and feel his head. He groan another time and stand up, walking slowly towards another building.

                After donghae dissppear, i slowly follow him. he notice it and look behind, tears are flaling from his beautiful brown orbs. My mother instinct come over me and makes me rush towards his side, hugging him. he cried and i said, “sshhh...ssh..hae it;s me sungmin here. What’s wrong baby???”

                He hug me and said, “h-hyung...i-i-i n-nearly died...” I gasp and look at donghae. I carass his crying face and said, “w-what happend?” “t-this m-morning...t-there’s a girl p-push-ing me to the road..and t-there’s..a big..v-van coming towards...m-me..k-kibu..m saved me..f-from g-getting hit..”

                This must be hee young’s evil plan, i thought. I look at the pitiful donghae and kiss his forehead saying, “don’t worry. I;m here... sssh..calm down donghae. You’re still alive..ssh...” donghae started to hiccup because of crying too much. I take his glasses out and put it save in my pocket.

                I cuddle donghae until he finally calm down. I smile and he looks at me. “w-w-why..am i here?” he ask. I sigh, i knew it. eversince hyukjae save him from a few incident, donghae cried, being comforted and the memory beind comforted is being cleaned. I shook my head and said, “you’re crying dear...”

                He snuggle closer to me and said in a small voice, “stay..with me..hyung..” i smile and cupped his chin, moving his face closer to me and i kiss his lips. After the kiss, i smile at him and said, “starting from now,you got two hyung, me and donghwa..” donghae smiles and kiss my cheek before falling asleep.

From afar, there, a creature is watching the whole scene, the part where donghae cried, sungmin hug him, comfort him, the part where donghae forgets why he was there, where donghae told sungmin to stay with him and finally the part where sungmin kiss donghae’s lips before the latter smiles and falls into slumber.

            The creature tightened his fits and punch the trunk of the tree. And that creature turns out to be.....

Sungmin pov , at the same spot.

I watch the little fish sleeps in my embrace. “oh, you should be hyukjae’s older brother didn’t you?” said a person. I look up and see blond colored hair, a diva like and kibum with siwon. I smile and nod, “yeah,sungmin is the name..”

                Kibum smile and said, “sorry if hae causes trouble..” i shook my head and said, “he never causes any trouble..except for some worries..” kibum snorted and said, “you got it right.” The blond hair guy then said, “aish, your little brother, i saw him with a girl. Who’s that?” I tried to control my voice, “oh..that –- girl is it? she’s a childhood friend.”

                Just then the diva guy say, “i hear from your voice, you really hate her..” I smile at him and nod, “yeah..after the incident she plan on me.. oh by the way, what’s your name?” i ask. “Oh! Sorry for not introducing myself. I’m key, this is my baby, jonghyun! Nice to meet you sungmin cutie!” jonghyun snorted and look at donghae.

                I look at the sleeping creature and said, “i guess..we should bring him to the sick room.” Kibum and jonghyun shook their head. Siwon smile apologeticly and said, “we would love to send him to the sick room but..we have class right now.” I nod and said, “it’s okay..i’ll send him. you guys faster go to class.”

                Jonghyun smile at me and said, “thanks..and sorry for the trouble...sometimes..my cousin kept on worrying me..though.” cousins? “cousins? You both are cousin? I never thought about it.” jonghyun chuckle and said, “many people said that though. Oh damn we’re late!!! Gah! Oh and sungmin, you better send hae to the sick room fast if you don’t want him to be soaked under the rain!” said jonghyun before he and the others run for their class.

                I chuckle and stand up,carrying donghae in my arms. “you’re lucky to have such  good friends.” I walk in the school and to the sick room.

At the sick room, i quickly put donghae on the bed and cover him with the blanket. He stirr in  his sleep and open his eyes. He look at me and held out his hand, “s-sungmin hyung...” i smile and hold his hand, “donghae.it’s okay...you’re having fever you know?” he look at me and his eyes started to be watery.

                I quickly hug him and comfort him, “please donghae. Baby, stop thinking about the incident please.. hyung is here okay? Hyung is always here! Hyung will always be with you.” Donghae nod a little in my hug before he says, “th..ank..you..” and he feels asleep.

                I look at him  , “such unfine day you went through today..”  i look at his face,.carass it and place a kiss on his lips, before accompany him. watching him sleeping is enough for me to stay awake. Such poor boy...

This time, the creature who watch the part where sungmin kiss donghae. He who watch all those scene, making him more angrier and full with jealously. He can’t stand it anymore, he runs under the rain and punch the ground.

            That human..is no other..than.. Lee HyukJae.

 

Next chapter coming up: just say you like him