slowly tearing up the past

It happend with just only the sound of our handphones dropping onto the floor.

 

slowly tearing up the past....

at the hospital, donghae pov

i slowly open my eyes just to see sleeping donghwa hyung by my side, holding my hand in his warm hand. I smile and said, “donghwa...hyung..” the mention name then look at me with sleepy eyes and smiles softly, “hae hae, how are you, boy?”

                i smile softly and said, “i’m fine..are we in the hospital now hyung?” donghwa sit up straight and do some strecthing before he answer me question and said, “yeah, your most hated pplace in all over the world..” i giggle and donghwa patted my hand, “the doctor told me, your fever got worst and you’ve got hemoptysis. Why didn’t you tell hyung you got the fever?”

                i look down and said, “i’m sorry hyung....” donghwa hyung sigh and said, “it’s okay. Oh yeah, sungmin is living in our house now. So, he can take care of you instead of hyung.” I look at him and said, “are you going anywhere?” Donghwa let out a laugh and said, “no, i’m not, pabo. You know hyung is busy with works so hyung dont have much time to spend with you.”

                I smile softly and nod. “okay hyung..” donghwa then look at his watch and said, “ah, its already 7am. But outside looks like its gonna rain..” i look outside and it’s true to what he said. “donghwa hyung, faster go to our house and get ready for your work... you don’t want to be late dont you?”

                Donghwa smile softly and nod, “okay,if that’s what you said so.. i’m sorry..” and place a kiss on my forehead before he walk out from the door. I sigh and plays with the blanket. This is why i hate being in hospital, since i don’t like to be left alone and eversince after that incident which nearly kills me and my life.

At donghae’s house, sungmin pov

I smile and wave donghwa hyung when he’s on the way to his work. I sigh and spotted a white fluffy puppy on the sofa, sleeping. I smile and patted the head as soon as i squad down. The puppy then look at me and let out a small bark. I giggle and said, “don’t worry. I’m not a bad guy. My name is sungmin! Oh and your master is in the hospital now so in the meantime, i’ll take care of you okay?”

                The puppy bark and my finger. I giggle and plays with it. i cuddle the small puppy like a baby and my mind goes somewhere, i sigh and said, “how are you donghae ah?”

At the school, hyukjae pov

Whispers and glares are send to me eversince i step into the school compund since this morning. Kibum see me and walk past through me without any word. I sigh and walk towards my locker. I look to the locker next to me and sigh, “i’m sorry donghae....”

                “yeah, you should be sorry that you hurt him.” i turn round and see annoyed and messy blonde hair jonghyun. Jonghyun lean casually against the locker and said, “you should really stay away from that hee young girl” “w-why?”

                Jonghyun snorted and said, “so dumb dongsaeng i got. You wanna know why? This is the reason.” And jonghyun showed me a piece of paper with hee young’s handwriting. It says, you’re the nerdy lee donghae aren’t you? Do you remember me? the girl who nearly kills you with the help of the 13 boys? Hyukjae is mine and i’ll never let you have him. i’ll do anything to have hyukjae, and that means i don’t care if i have to kill you.”

                I Gasp and look at jonghyun. He sigh and said, “the note was paste on donghae’s locker and i saw it. i snatched it away and keep it before anyone knows about it.” i give back the paper to jonghyun and said, “then why are you giving it to me?” jonghyun let out a smirk, “you think i;m dumb? You think i don’t know that you like my cousin? Tch.” And walk awak as if nothing happend.

                I look at jonghyun and sigh. I lock my locker and walk towards my classroom. The case of 13 boys beating a little boy...where have i heard it..? hmm... heechul... heechul said it before right? I turn around and was about to run when i see heechul was behind me (i mean since when he was there?) and show me his unfamous smirk.

                “looking for this, you slowass?” heechul said and hand me the document. I smile and said, “well, thank you, captain obvious.”

In the class...

I kept on looking at where donghae was sitting.  I sigh quietly and wondered, i wonder, how are you doing in the hospital donghae ah...? i rest my head on the table and don’t really pay attention to what teacher said. I’ve learn the same chapter for thousand times already. hee young then look at me and smile.

                I shiver and turn my head to the other side, where i see heechul was sleeping with the textbook covered his face. I giggle and take a look at my iPhone. Since i was bored and cared for someone..i better send a message to him

In the hospital donghae pov

I was about to fall asleep after i eat the medicine when i heard my phone vibrate. I sigh and slowly take it. there’s a message. From hyukjae... i open it up and it said, “donghae ah, it’s me hyukjae. How are you at the hospital there? I’m sorry for hurting you yesterday.. i’m really sorry...”

                It takes me a few minutes to think what should i reply.

                I reply him with, “i’m fine. You should not be worry about me. you got your own business with the girl aren’t you? Apologise half accepted. Don’t disturb me anymore hyukjae.”and put the phone away from me.

In the science lab, hyukjae pov

It’s the 2nd period right now. Donghae send me a message and i read it silently. After i read it, i sigh and put the phone away. I know it’s hard for him to accept the apology. And i knew he’s misunderstood something. Heechul look at me with emotionless face and said, “donghae is it?”

                I nod and lay my head on the cold table. “if you have nothing to do, and since that is in another class, why dont we take this time to read the document i gave to you?” heechul said. I shot up and faster tear off the document, heechul smirk and said, in a low voice, “it’s show time babeh.”

 

I was lost in the  big park full with unknown people and faces. I kept on looking here and there, in searching for my brother. But there’s no sign of him. i sigh and sits under a tree. I plays with the grass and wanted to cry badly. I shouldn’t walk to the candy shop without my brother knowing. I was about to cry when a hand was held in front of me, i look up and see a red hair boy.

            “are you hurt? Can you stand?” said the red  hair boy. I hold his hand and stand up, shake my head, “i’m not hurt... but..i’m lost...” the red hair then said, “lost..? shouldnt you be with your parents or sibling..?” i nod and said, “b-but the candy shop..”

            The red hair then look at the candy shop and smile, grab my hand. “now that i’m here with you, let’s go together with me to the candy shop!” i smile at him and nod. We both walk hand in hand to the shop. Once we reach there, i runs to my favourite section where they sell the candy with plushies.

            The red hair then followed me and said, “you want to buy that nemo plushie?” I nod and said, “i want to but.i have no money with me...” the red hair chuckle and said, ‘give me that plushie  and i’ll pay for you okay?” i look at him and said, “r-r-really?” the red hair nod and kiss my forehead.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A few days later, i was asked by my brother to buy something for him at the shop near to the bus stop. He says the shop is not that far so he asked me to buy it. i agree and walk out of the house as soon as he give me money. In order to reach the shop, i need to pass by an alley.

            I’m a little but afraid and was about to run when a pair of strong arms grab my arm and pull me in the alley. I was push towards the corner and i heard a boy said, “how dare you hand out with hee young’s friend!? You’re not allowed to do so!?”

            Hee young? Who’s that? I look at the boy who’s holding a baseball bat. The other bald boy then said, “hee young ordered us to beat you up until death so that you’re not in her way. So say goodbye to your short life~”

            I gasp. i was about to say something when they started hitting me with all sorts of things, like baseball bat, throws rocks at me, metal baseball bat. I can feel my life is getting shorter and shorted each second. What more to say about my breathing? The last straw was another bigger size boy punch me extremely hard on my stomach and my blood flow out from my mou-

 

“AH!!” i shouted and quickly sit up. Gasping for air and calming down my rapid heartbeat. The person next to me quickly wake up and look at me, calming me down instantly. “shh...donghae, it’s me sungmin..”

                I look at sungmin and burst into a crybaby.  Sungmin calm me down and said, “sshh....baby, stop crying...” “h-hyung..t-the nightm..are..” Sungmin look at me and wipe away my tears. “shh...what’s the nightmare about...?”

                I look at him and said, “h-hee young.... t-the case...” Sungmin kept quiet for a while and gasps, “y-you mean..the case where 13 boys beat up one little boy? Do you know who’s the boy? Is he still alive?”

                I look at sungmin and nod, the tears slowly started to appear again, “i’m..t-the boy..who gets beaten up...” Sungmin gasp and look at my face, “y-you d-donghae...?” I nod and said,”h-hyung...please...help me.. i don’t wanna get beaten up by her anymore...” sungmin was still in shock but still hug me.

Sungmin pov

No way, donghae’s the unlucky boy who gets beaten up by heeyoung... i look at him, still crying and hugging me, so fragile..totally fragile... i look outside and said, “donghae.... stop crying baby..” “h-hyung...” “sssh...”

                Hee young was the one who plan up all this huh? She even nearly kills me with the poison she put in my drink. I might stayed in the coffin now if my mom rushed me to hospital as soon as i felt difficulty breathing that time. I sigh. Hee young’s first evil plan is to beat up and nearly kills donghae...

                The past...is slowly reappearing now... i need to tell this matter to heechul but not hyukjae. I want that to learn the reality and pass by himself. I kiss donghae’s head a few times before he doze off to sleep.

Heechul pov

I knew it. i freaking knew it. i tossed away the paper and said to hyukjae, “hyuk, can you help to buy hyung a drink can...? please??” and show him my cat eyes. He sigh and nod. Once he walk out from the lab, i smile evilly and throws the papers about the case into the bin and started message kibum.

                Sungmin message me a while ago, saying that donghae is the boy who gets beaten up by hee young’s ‘army’. Poor donghae. No wonder i feel something familiar when i heard from hyukjae about the scars at donghae’s back.

                I guess the scar came from the past... i sigh and message kibum once he replied me.

 

 

 

In the meantime, hyukjae who is on the way to the canteen meet up with hee young and another girl, talking something, with an evil smirk on her face. Once hee young saw hyukjae, she smiles sweetly to him before continues her conversation, in another place. Hyukjae sigh and said, “stupid hee young for making me facing the fat principal...”

Hyukjae bought a vanilla chocolate drink for heechul hyung and walk back to the lab. On the way, he suddenly remembers one of his past, where he and a brunette coloured haired boy went to a candy shop. He remembers buy the brunette haired boy a nemo plushie with candy. Hyukjae giggle alone.

            After a few days he meet up with the brunette haired boy, he heard from his mother that a boy was beaten up by 13 boys in an dark alley during the daytime. His mom says to him that the little unlucky boy was covered with scars all over his bodies, but the worst was his back, where many scars was placed there. The unlucky boy father send his son to the hospital but on the way to the hospital, both of them involved in a car accident, making the boy’s father passed away at the spot.

            Hyukjae shook his head and said, “who can the unlucky boy be..?” all he remembers about the brunette haired boy was his angel smile, and soft hand. Hyukjae let out another sigh before he gasp. he look at his phone wallpaper, which he changed to donghae’s pic and shout, “is the unlucky boy who got beaten up was donghae!?” hyukjae gasp and run towards the lab before he tossed the vanilla chocolate can drink to heechul and clean up his things.

Heechul look at hyukjae and said, “yah, why are in a hurry!?” hyukjae look at heechul and said, “i need to see donghae! I need to know he’s fine and safe!” before he runs out. The teacher who’s teaching science managed to say, “lee hyukjae! Where are you going!”

Replied by shouting hyukjae, saying, “SHUT UP!”. Heechul who was left behind, smirk and says, “it’s interesting like you said, kibum ah~”

Hyukjae drive his Audi car to the hospital and park anywhere he wants, before he rush in and run towards donghae’s ward. Donghae...you better be safe....prayed hyukjae in his small little heart.

 

 

Next episode to come out: i miss you....