Not So GOOD visiting

It happend with just only the sound of our handphones dropping onto the floor.

 

not so good visiting.

At the hospital, hyukjae pov

It was only 8:30 am. I sigh. The members who went out to buy stuff for donghae since 12midnight doesn’t even come back yet!?  I look at the sleeping donghae and smile. I carass his face gently and whisper, “Soo beautiful...”              

                He wince slightly when i touch his skin and i giggle. I decide to take a nap. But before i could even close my eyes, my phone vibrate. I groan and look at my iPhone. The message came fomr heechul. He told me to come down and help him with the stuffs he bought.

                I stomp my feet on the floor childishly. I want to be with HAE! I kiss donghae’s forehead before i walk out of his room.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

After hyukjae went down to help heechul with his stuff, a girl went into the ward and it appears to be hee young. She quietly walk into donghae’s ward afer make sure that no one is watching here. She quietly close the door and grin when she see the sleeping figure.

            She then place another bento box, which this time she put the same poison. She smile widely and wake donghae up.

            “Oppa, oppa, wake up...” she said.

            Donghae groan and open his eyes, just to see hee young. “What are you doing here? Where’s hyukjae?”

            Hee young smile and said, “Hyukjae oppa said that he was going out with me, so he went back and get ready for himself. Here’s the bento he asked me to give it to you.” Donghae, like an innoncent boy, he thanked heeyoung and said, “Okay, thanks by the way.”

            Heeyoung was laughing evily in her heart. She politely nod and walk out of the room, smillling like crazy. She walk away, but as soon as she wants to go the elevator, someone catch her arm. She look back and it was....

            Okay, (author, “kkkk”) back to donghae’s situation in the ward. he sit up slowly and his face form a sad smile, “you say you will not leave me hyukkie...you said you will always be by my side.” But then the smile turn into a childish grin, “”But then! You still make me food! :DDD i wanna eat it~ <3”

            He then open the wrapping bento and eat it. at first, it was nice. But then after a few seconds, he felt weird in his stomach, he genlty put the bento down on the small table and vomited out the food.

            He clutched his stomach and pant hard. “What is ..this familiar feeling..” he ask himself. The urge to vomit is there and he quickly cover his mouth, vomit all out, including the red liquid, which vampires like , blood.

            He quickly jump out of the bed and run towards the nearest toilet, leaving trails of blood on the floor. He vomited all out and once he think he was done, he slid down the door of the toilet weakly and clutched his stomach, he felt like dying fish right now.

            “where..is hyukjae..when i need...him..” donghae said i weak voice.

CRASH!

Hyukjae gasp when he heard hankyung’s mirror falls down to the ground. Sungmin, (whom heechul saw on the way back to the mall, and quickly kidnapped him) then gasp and look at his younger brother, hyukjae, who look pale.

            Heechul said, “I..i don’t have  a good feeling about this...”

            Jonghyun then said, “Hyukjae ! faster go to donghae’s ward! FASTER!”

            Hyukjae throws the stuff to sungmin and quickly runs to donghae’s ward, he don’t bother whether he bump into people or not, because , there’s one thing in mind, ‘donghae must be safe!’ hyukjae throw away all the negative thoughts.

            Finally, hyukjae reach donghae’s ward and surprised when he saw the door ward is widely open, he peek inside and see 2 person sits on the chair. Well, the girl sits on the chair while the other points his gun to her. Hyukjae smirk and said, “Finally, you’re back.”

            The boy with droppy eyes smirk back and said, “Faster go look for donghae.” Hyukjae nod. He looks at donghae’s bed and he see bloods and the food. He glare at the girl and quickly rush towards the toilet.

            Indeed, there he was, he then see his fishy closing his eyes. Hyukjae try not to panic. He called for the doctor and told the doctor to bring his nurse along to treat donghae. He tried his very best not to let his single tears after he carry donghae in his arm.

            Donghae’s blood is all over his shirt. But he doesn’t care. All he care is, he wants his fishy to be save and smile at him with his childsih smile. The doctor place donghae on a bed in another room and hyukjae was with him.

            The doctor smile and said, “He’s okay.it’s already good enough that he doesn’t eat too much of the food that was being poisoned. But, i begged you to report this to the police. It’s a crime act.” Hyukjae nod. He thanked the doctor and kiss donghae’s forehead before he brings him into his own room.

            Once he stepped into donghae’s room, his now cleaned bed , but the bento was still there. He smile evily and placed donghae softly on his bed. Donghae open his eyes slowly and smile weakly to hyukjae. Hyukjae carass his angel face and said, “you’re fine donghae. You’re okay..” he nod and slowly sit up.

            He gasp when he saw a familiar boy pointed a gun at a girl.

            Just then , heechul walk in like a diva and gently place the stuffs he bought on donghae’s lap. He gasp when he saw blood stains on hyukjae shirt. Hyukjae giggle and shook his head. Heechul then look at fishy and hug him gently before he glares at the girl and walk towards the 2 person.

            “You’re back to do the crime, hee ing young.” Heechul shout.

            The mention name then gasp and started to shiver , she was about to move when the boy who pointed his gun to her said, “Don’t make unnecassary move...”

            Donghae then look at the boy who holds the gun and smile, “You knew him?” Donghae nod. “He was my 2nd older brother.” Hyukjae gasp and said, “B-b-brother!?” Donghae giggle and nod weakly. “Yes, he was adopted by the Cho family, thus his name changed to Cho Kyuhyun.”

            Hyukjae look at Kyuhyun and smile.

            “Now, tell me, why you want to poison my fishy? Hm?” Heechul ask like a police inspector. Heeyougn then said, “H-hyukjae..i want him to be mine..” Kyuhyun, who now let out a growl threatened heeyoung, “said that again and i’m really kill you..”

            Heechul calm down the younger one and said, “Heeyoung, this is the 2nd time you did this to him right? That exclude the time where you ordered 13 boys armed with hard object and nearly kills the little nemo fishy. Exclude the time where you poison my pumpkin baby with the same poison just because sungmin does not like seeing you and hyukjae together.”

            Heechul then cup heeyoung’s chin and look at her, “But, now, since you hurt my fishy again, i’ll keep my promise.” Heeyoung was about to move her chin away before heechul said, “No uh, don’t move. The handsome boy who’s holding the gun is a trained one. He can kills you anytime.”

            Heeyoung stop moving and heechul smile, “Good girl.. you’re quite beautiful, rich, but sadly your personalitly does not fit you at all. And i hate that type. I rather choose to date donghae (heechul then heard a fake cough from hankyung) or my china man”

            Heeyoung was about to move again when kyuhyun position his gun behind heeyoung’s head. “Don’t move, baby. Oh and your name is in the list of the most wanted criminal since a few years ago after you beat up my baby fishy. Oh, did i forgot to mention you that my dad was a police inspector?”

            Jonghyun , who was standing behind and next to hankyung all this while, let out a small chuckle, “Heechul is a real devil. I love it.” hankyung nod. “Oh, i love you too baby bling bling.”heechul said.         

            Heechul then turn to heeyoung and said, “i’ve kept my words. I ever said , when you hurt my fishy once again, i’ll make sure you’ll stay in jail”

            “Good job, heechul, kyuhyun.” Said a voice from the door.

            The mention name then look at the door and bow politely, kyuhyun was still position his gun behind her head while he bow.

            “Daddy~” heechul said in girly voice and nearly makes hyukjae puke out the biscuit he ate while watching the crime scene in front of him along with donghae. Sungmin hugs his pumpkin plushie he bought from the mall when he see heechul act like that.

            His father chuckle and pat heechul’s head , “don’t make that voice chullie.” heechul’s father then look at heeyoung, who turn pale.

            “Kim heeyoung. The police have searched for you after the case of where 13 boys beat up a small innoncent boy. Now that i’ve caught you, you’re under arrest.” Said heechul’s father.

            Heeyoung let out her tears when she said, “P-please..don’t let me stay in jail. Please..”

            Kyuhyun smile and said, “You must get what you deserved after what you had done to little fishy.” “Yes, even your father called me about it and i rushed her after kyuhyun sent me a message that he have caught the main suspect. Good job, kyuhyun ah.”

            Kyuhyun smile and bow slightly.

            After a few minutes, heechul’s father police’s collegue come and arrest heeyoung, who cried badly and shout when she was brought out from the ward. kyuhyun, who was still angry about heeyoung’s doing to his precious little brother, he pointed the gun behind heeyoung’s body and let go of the bullet, which surpised heechul and his father. The bullet pass through heeyoung’s palm and she shout. Kyuhyun smile and said, “Don’t worry, it was just a minor injuries. Let the doctor give her a treatment first before she was bought to the police station.” Heechul smile at his dongsaeng evilness.

 Heechul’s father smile at heechul and kyuhyun, “Thank you for the hard work. Son, appa never thought you would be a devil just now. And kyuhyun, thank you. The gun is originally from my great grandfather, but now, i will give it to you as you can handle it.”

Kyuhyun look at his gun and give heechul’s father a hug. “thank you uncle..” “Ahaha, you’re welcome. Oh and later when appa finish my work, appa will treat you and your friends, including donghae. Buy anything you want okay? ^^ i’ve got enough money to spend off!”

After heechul and kyuhyun watch heeyoung was been driven off to the police station,kyuhyun quickly grab heechul;s hand and rush to the lift, where the both of them rush to donghae’s ward and once kyuhyun see his little brother look at him with weak smile, he quickly hug his little brother and said, “Hyung miss you soo damn ...fishing (he wants to say ing but since he didn’t want to corrupt his fishy’s mind, he said fishing instead) MUCH!”

Heechul then said, “fishing?”

Donghae smile and hug his brother back to hide his tears of joy. “Me too...”

“u-umm...” taemin let out. Kyuhae look at him and said, “What?”

“Actually..what is the relationship of you and donghae hyung?” taemin said. Jonghyun, sungmin, heechul , hankyung nod. Kyuhyun giggle and said, “He’s my little brother~”

“WHAT!?” they all shout except for hyukjae, who covers his ears with his pinky.

“Yup, the 3 of us are sibling” said donghwa who coolly enters the room with huge fish plushie. Donghae smile and weakly held his hand out to the fish. Donghwa giggle and give the plushie to the youngest.

“Thanks hyung!” donghae said and childishly hug donghwa. Kyuhyun smile and place a kiss on his youngest brother. Donghae smile at kyuhyun and grab hyukjae’s hand and place it on the plushie, making hyukjae snatch the plushie away from donghae and hug the plushie because of it’s softness and fluffyness.

Meanwhile, the other 4 who couldn’t believe that donghae, donghwa and kyuhyun are brothers, quietly cries in the corner. They couldn’t believe that donghae, such innoncent boy have 2 handsome brothers!

 

 

Next chapter: donghae...i..um....g-got something to tell you...