Chapter 8

Back For You

Errrrr.. Hi? Hahahaha
It's been what? 2 months+? lol
I'm on hiatus and trying to keep myself stay in sane. 
Went to Singapore for holiday and I love the foods there. And also the USS!! 
I deserved that after my off focusing on my education for one whole year without a proper holiday and resting. 
SINGAPORE, I LOVE YOU GUISE! HAHAHA XD
 

okay okay. Cut the crap now!

Sorry to keep you all waiting. T_T
Don't kill me! :3

And pardon me for the grammatical errors and spelling. >_<

Enjoy~! *Though there's still lacking*

 

CHAPTER 8

Soonkyu charges into the room once he arrives at the apartment he shares with SooJin and go around to look for her but she isn’t insight.  He grouses while ruffling his hair in mess. He never thought that SooJin would really do that.

He breathes in and out before he decides to call SooJin. He waits.

“SooJin!!” Soonkyu grits his teeth when she answers his phone call.

“What makes you call me? Do you miss me, baby?” SooJin replies seductively while laughing.

“Where the hell are you?”

“So now you care?”

“Answer my question!!”

“Of course I’m on my way home. I’m an obedient fiancée,” SooJin teases him.

“Where is Tiffany?”

“I don’t know. Why do you ask me about her? She’s your friend so why bother asking me?” She teases more.

“Don’t ing play dumb with me, SooJin! You better be ing not hurting her or else I’ll make you regret it for your whole life!” Soonkyu hisses.

SooJin sneers and replies cockily, “Oh please! Like I care! The last time I checks, I already regret to engaging to you when I could have another man wanting and loving me. You don’t even touch, call, treat me or even worse, have with me!”

“Come back home now!” Soonkyu said and immediately smash his phone to the wall in frustration after he hung up on her, “That !”

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Tiffany keeps glaring at Wooyoung who is sitting in front of her knowing that she’s helpless when she’s ties around the chair. Wooyoung smirks at her and says, “You’re cute when you glare like that. It turns me on much more, you know?”

“Shut up!”

“Come on, Fany! Where’s that caring Fany that I always witness in the office?”

“Why do you do this, Wooyoung? I’ve always thought you’re a good one! I’ve always thought you’ll be a good brother to me! Whyyyy???”

“That’s the problem! I’m always a brother in your eyes! Are you blind???? I’ve always love you ever since! Why can’t you see that? Why do you still keep hold on to that ing moron who hurts you? Or should I say who even engage to someone else?!”

“You can’t force me to love you!!”

“You would love me if you didn’t focus just on him! He’s a ing loser who breaks your heart and you still love him to death? Seriously?”

“He’s my first love, Woo! I can’t just throw it away like that! He still has an effect on me. Please, Woo! I beg you to release me. Thing can change and you could still find someone better than me to love rather than doing things like this. You’d end up somewhere you wouldn’t wish,” Tiffany cries.

Wooyoung soften at the words and he thinks about it. He is getting to be regret when his phone starts to ring and he quickly turns around to leave to answer the phone.

Tiffany sighs. She’s near to make Wooyoung change his mind and the phone just have to ring and she murmurs, “Stupid phone!”

She closes her eyes and prays that she’ll be alive and be able to see her love.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~

The sound of the door is heard and SooJin has step into the house. She looks around and found that Soonkyu is sitting on the sofa with his phone on the floor in pieces. She smirks, “I see you’re waiting for me, my love.”

“Stop this nonsense and give me the address now,” Soonkyu say straight to the point while glares at her.

“Not so easy, baby!” SooJin walks to him and sit on his laps while wrapping her arms around his neck and inch closer to his face to whisper, “have with me then I’ll give you the address. Just one would do.”

SooJin close the gap and start kissing his lips roughly while Soonkyu just sit there like a statue thinking of a way out when he felt something like a phone in SooJin’s pocket. He just let her do the things while he got himself thinking of a way to bait SooJin. He groans when SooJin has her hand touching his crotch while busy kissing his lip and jaws.

He starts his act and let his hand roam around her body before it finally reach to the pocket and touch it to feel if it’s really a phone. Once confirm, he sneakily have his hand inside her pocket and pull it out to see while he kiss her hard so that she wouldn’t diverge her attention to the side. He smirks when it’s a phone he’s holding and then pushes SooJin to the side and he quickly stood up to check the phone.

“!” she hisses and stood up to quickly grabs the phone away from Soonkyu but fail as he held his hand high.

“!” he retorted back, “I never know you’re so sneaky with that , Wooyoung!”

“At least he treated me better than you do!”

“What did he exactly do to you that you thought he’s a good guy? He touches you? He has with you? He kisses you? Did he even do that with sincerity? With love should I say? Or is it merely just a lust and for the benefit of you two to separate me and Tiffany because you two can’t stand seeing us happy?” he glared at her.

SooJin was hit hard this time. It just hit her hard and deep. Was it merely just a lust and benefit? Was it? What had she done and who is she?

“I thought I could at least give you a chance after knowing that you lied to me about pregnancy but you never changed since then. You’re still the same person. I don’t even know what your heart is made of already. Stone? Think wisely, SooJin! What’s the benefit you’ll get for doing this thing to us? I mean come on! Let’s think rationally! What’s the thing you’ll gain after you kidnapped Tiffany to somewhere abandon?”

SooJin was blank. She’s loss of words. Every single word that came out from his mouth was just like venom that’s eating her heart out and she can’t take it, “Stop it!”

“Tell me, SooJin! Where is Tiffany? Thing would be different if you tell me where she is,” Soonkyu softens.

SooJin looks up to him and found that Soonkyu is looking deep into her with those sympathy yet caring eyes which she had always yearned for. What had she become? She cries.

“You could become a good woman. Please, tell me where she is. She’s my life, SooJin! She’s my life!” Soonkyu says almost begging her.

It was almost as her inner lost the battle, she tells him the location and he immediately pulls her up and pulls her with him to the destination.

“You need to go with me!” Soonkyu says, “You need to help me to convince that Wooyoung to let Tiffany go.”

~.~.~.~.~.~

Arriving at the destination, both of them then rushed toward the building but Soonkyu halted before he could go in and pulled SooJin with him. He looked at her in the eyes and said, “Could you please distract Wooyoung while I look for Tiffany?”

SooJin just nodded her head and then the sudden hug surprised her most. All in all she never expected him to hug her. She sighed in happiness on the inside that she was hugged by him.

‘Why couldn’t I be nice before? Things wouldn’t be like this.’

“Thank you, SooJin!” he said after releasing the hug.

“You’re welcome and thanks for the hug.”

“It’s alright!” Soonkyu replies, “We should get on now.”

“Actually, they’re just right inside the building.”

“What???” he hisses.

“Shhhhhh!” SooJin shush, “lower down your voice!”

“He probably would have seen us out from the car already.”

“Just be sure!”

Both of them walk cautiously towards the building and SooJin stops him just before he have the chance to walk in.

“I’ll try to bring him out and be sure you’re out of his sight when I bring him out then try to make less noise when you’re about to go in.”

Soonkyu nods his head and ready himself when SooJin enter the building.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

“SooJin? What are you doing here?” Wooyoung asks.

“I need to talk to you about something privately. Let’s go outside,” SooJin replies.

Wooyoung follow her behind.

“So what is it that you wanna talk about?” Wooyoung ask immediately. He can sense something to be so uneasy.

“I think we should just let Tiffany go,” SooJin says.

“WHAT? Are you crazy? I thought we’re on the same boat!”

“That was before! I thought about it and I just don’t think it’s wise to kidnap her and all,” she looks down.

“It’s wrong,” she whispers.

Wooyoung snorts when he heard what she just said, “What kind of joke are you trying to play here? And no! I do not wish to let Tiffany go until I have Soonkyu’s life in my hand.”

SooJin quickly look up and gives him a confusion look.

“I mean this,” understanding her expression, he takes out the gun from his back and shows it to her.

“You can’t be serious about this, Woo!” SooJin gasped, “I thought we only agree to just kidnap Tiffany and let Soonkyu save her and beat him a bit when he arrive! We didn’t even agree to kill a person, Woo! Are you crazy?!”

“That’s before! But not anymore!” Wooyoung retort angrily remembering that whenever he had conservation with Tiffany, she would bring up his rival’s name, “I’m supposed to have her! He broke up with her yet she still love him! I look like a fool in front of her, keep hinting her with every move I can to make her fall in love with me but then that bastard come! This is all bull to me.”

~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Soonkyu who saw that SooJin had started the conversation with Wooyoung, took the step and entered the building. On the inside, Tiffany is sitting on quietly with her eyes close and face seems to be so pale and weak due to the struggling she had just now.

Upon hearing the footsteps, she open her eyes and found Soonkyu is standing in front of her with a faint smile and quickly loosen the ropes around her, “Can you stand?”

Tiffany merely shake her head and whispers faintly, “I can’t.”

“Get on my back. We need to get out as soon as possible,” Soonkyu squat down and let Tiffany hope onto him before he stands up ready to walk out but luck isn’t on their side that the door slam open with a raging Wooyoung standing in front of them.

“Where do you think you’re going?!” he smirks.

Soonkyu put Tiffany back on the chair and he stands up to defend for them, “You dumb! How could you be so cruel treating a woman like this?”

“I won’t do that if she’s being nice and accept me,” Wooyoung replies cockily.

“Where’s SooJin?” Soonkyu asks upon remembering her.

“You see Tiffany? He’s asking for SooJin. Do you think he still love you?” Wooyoung advert his attention to Tiffany who is sitting on the chair looking at them.

“Don’t believe him, Fany-ah! SooJin is here to help us,” Soonkyu replies back quickly.

“That is not even worth the fight! And oh! There’s only us left here,” Wooyoung said and immediately charges himself towards Soonkyu but Soonkyu quickly dodge him and attack him with a blow on Wooyoung’s stomach but that didn’t do much since Wooyoung stumble back down but back up quickly and attack him with multiple punches.

Wooyoung even try to tackle him but Soonkyu quickly counter back by grabbing his shoulder and knee-kick his stomach before he harshly pushes him off and didn’t miss a chance to kick Wooyoung in the face.

Tiffany who was witnessing everything in fear as she was shrunken in the chair immediately stand up and run to Soonkyu and hug him from the back to calm him down before he could commit a serious crime.

“Stop it! Please!” Tiffany cries while hugging him.

Soonkyu calm down when he heard her voice and immediately turn back to see if she’s okay, “Please, let’s just get out of here. I’m okay, Soonkyu. He didn’t hurt me that much.”

After reassuring that she’s fine, Soonkyu once again squat down and let Tiffany hope onto his back and stand up. He walk a few steps but once again, Wooyoung’s voice make him stop his step and turn around just to find out that Wooyoung is pointing a colt anaconda revolver at him.

“Now put her back down or I’ll shoot you until you face is almost broken and seen by your love one there,” Wooyoung hisses.

Soonkyu stand still without even flinch at the word being directed to him. Yes, he’s nervous but he didn’t want to show it to Wooyoung or else it’ll be his advantage to use the gun to threaten him easily. However, he feels that Tiffany is struggling to get down from him but he tighten his grips on her thigh and whispers, “Don’t!”

Tiffany who hears that start to cry while whispering back, “Please let me down. I don’t want you to get kill.”

“Come on! Don’t be so lovey dovey in front of me now. Time is running!” Wooyoung shouts.

“NO! I WILL NOT PUT HER DOWN AND THAT’S FINAL! SHOOT ME IF YOU WANT!” Soonkyu replies daringly and prepare himself to be shoot down while gripping his hand tight on Tiffany’s thigh sensing Tiffany on the back is struggling to get down and don’t want him to get kill or hurt.

“If you say so,” Wooyoung pulls the trigger and the sound of bullet hit someone is heard clearly in that building.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was it? CLIFFHANGER much? >:)))

Wanna know more about me? *But I silently think you won't even do this* lol

Ask me at ----------->  ask.fm/Jojo162