Chapter 7

Back For You

 

OMFG!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!! OUR GIRLS HAD WON YTMA!!!! 
STANDING OVATION RIGHT NOWWWW!!
LIKE SH*T JUST GOT REAL!! DAMNNNN!!! HAHAHAHAHA
HERE'S ARE SOME TO THE PHOTOS!!

 


SO NEOMU YEOPPOOOOOOO!!! IT SPELLS B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L!!!!! ƪ(♥ﻬ♥)ʃƪ(♥ﻬ♥)ʃƪ(♥ﻬ♥)ʃƪ(♥ﻬ♥)ʃƪ(♥ﻬ♥)ʃƪ(♥ﻬ♥)ʃƪ(♥ﻬ♥)ʃƪ(♥ﻬ♥)ʃ

HERE'S THE LINK TO THE VIDEO WHERE SHE ACCEPTS THE AWARDS AND SPEECH:
http://t.co/82Kaa58mLO

 

OKAY OKAY! LET'S RESUME TO MY UPDATES! LOLOL XD XD

 

CHAPTER 7

Tiffany woke up to the sound of the alarm clock. Slowly rose up from her bed, she pressed the button on the clock to make the alarm stop ringing. Yawned and slowly turning her head to the side to find that face but nothing is in sight.

Where is he? She quickly sits up from her bed and look around the bedroom and also the door of the bathroom, it’s open. She stood up and tiptoed to peek into the bathroom but found no one in it. She sighs. He left without telling her about it.

“What are you doing at there?”

She turns around and there he is standing at the door with tray of breakfast on his hand.

“Uhhh… I was about to use the bathroom and I thought you’re in there so I peeked to make sure,” she lied to hide her embarrassment.

He chuckles and let if off, “Get yourself ready and let’s have breakfast together.”

Tiffany then walks in the bathroom and let herself to get ready. After a good fifteen minutes, she walks out with a fresh face and sits on the bed beside Soonkyu.

“There you go,” Soonkyu put the tray in front of her as if treating her like a princess or queen.

“You cook all this?” Tiffany stares at the amount of food in front of her.

“Yup! I woke up early just now and you kinda sleep peacefully so I didn’t want to disturb you and got myself up to breakfast for us. Come on, try it!” Soonkyu as eager as he is tell her to try it up.

Tiffany tastes all the food bit by bit and to a bit, she put her serious face on and eyeing Soonkyu who sits beside her all smiling though inside, he’s nervous and sweating bullet.

“So?”

“I don’t know. It tastes normal to me,” Tiffany says, continue to eat the breakfast.

“Oh…,” Soonkyu says a little bit disappointed.

“Except that it feels with your love in it. I can taste that though,” Tiffany said after she done eating her breakfast and looks at him.

He’s grinning like a fool once more.

“Lee Soonkyu!! I swear if you put on your stupid smile like that, I’m gonna slap you in the face real hard that your teeth gonna fall as well,” Tiffany says feeling annoy to see his goofy smile.

“I can’t help it if you keep on being so cheesy to me,” Soonkyu says as a matter of fact.

Tiffany rolls her eyes and stood up to take a bath while letting Soonkyu to clean up the tray and bed.

Tiffany walks out to find a small note is left on her bed and she quickly walk to it to read it:

Fany-ah, I gotta go now. I’ll be seeing you later if I’m not busy or anything.

If I don’t come today, I promise I’ll make it up to you tomorrow.

Promise~~! Stay safe and healthy, alright?!

Your one and only, Soonkyu.

She smiles. At least, he put an effort to tell her about it. She looks at her clock to find that there’s half an hour left for work. She rushes to her wardrobe and quickly picks out an outfit that’s comfortable to wear and prepare herself to work.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~

“Fanyy!!”

Tiffany looks up from the document to find Wooyoung is standing in front of him with a smile.

“Oh! Hi, Wooyoung! Welcome back!” Tiffany greet with a smile.

“Are you free later during lunch time? I want to bring you to this one place I discovered recently. They serve really nice food!” Wooyoung comes in and sit in front of her.

“I don’t know, Woo! I have tons of work here. I’ll go with you if I can finish all of these without interruption,” Tiffany says truthfully.

It seems like her works have been double up this week. But she likes it anyway, having to work double means more time for herself to stay away from Wooyoung.

Wooyoung is a great guy, she admits it but she only adores him as her big brother and nothing else. She knew that Wooyoung have this feeling for her since they first met. He treated her differently from the other female colleagues in the building. Way too different!

“Come on, Fany-ah! Just this one time and that’s all. Please?” Wooyoung pleads.

Tiffany arches her brow while looking at him intently before she sighs and agree to it, “Fine! Only this one and that’s it!”

“Yes,” Wooyoung replies with a smile and walk out to resume his works.

Tiffany then continues her work and it doesn’t last than 5 minutes, her phone rings.

“Hello, Tiffany’s here!” Tiffany answer.

“Hi, baby~~,” Soonkyu replies with aegyo.

Tiffany cringes at the cuteness of his voice and replies, “I’m sorry but I think you’ve got the wrong number. There’s no person name baby here. Tiffany Hwang Miyoung is here.”

“Oh yeah? I guess I have it wrong then but hello, Tiffany! Nice to talk to you,” Soonkyu plays along.

“Nice to talk to you too, stranger,” Tiffany chuckles.

“Say would you like to have a lunch date with me but don’t tell my girlfriend though,” Soonkyu chuckles too.

“What is this? I’m sorry but I don’t go around having lunch date with someone who already has a partner,” Tiffany says amuse.

“Oh come on~! It’s just this one time and that’s it,” Soonkyu replies.

“I’m sorry but I have a lunch with someone later, maybe next time,” Tiffany says.

“Really? Who? Wooyoung?” Soonkyu ask seriously and stops playing around.

“How do you know?”

“Of course, I know! Who else is going to ask or should I say bug you for a lunch??”

Tiffany laughs after sensing Soonkyu’s jealousy and purposely asks, “Are you jealous?”

“Do you want me to?”

“It depends.”

“How?”

“It depends on how well you’re gonna treat me,” Tiffany teases.

“Tsk! would you like me to come with you to lunch later? Because I can definitely make time for that, you know,” Soonkyu asks hopefully.

“It’s okay. No worries, I’m gonna tell him the truth later so you don’t have to worry about anything, alright? What are you doing right now?” Tiffany asks while smiling upon his caring sides.

“I’m on the phone talking to you.”

“HAHA! Very funny,” Tiffany replies sarcastically, “What are you up to seriously?”

“I just finished my recording actually and now I have nothing to do.”

“Is that why you left earlier?”

“Yeah and also I went home to change my outfit too.”

Upon hearing the word home, Tiffany frowns immediately because her mind suddenly fills up with the image of SooJin having to see Soonkyu in a half sight.

“…. Fany-ah, are you listening to what I’m saying?” Soonkyu asks softly after he gets no reply.

“Huh? What?” Tiffany asks.

“I said are you gonna be late for home later?”

“I don’t know. If I can finish my works early then I guess I’ll be home on the usual time.”

“Good then! I should not bother you to work. Go and continue your works! Stay safe and don’t forget to rest in between. Don’t stress out yourself! If you’re feeling stress then call me! I can entertain you,” Soonkyu says with his upmost caring voice.

“Thank you!” Tiffany smiles through the phone.

“I love you!” Soonkyu whispers.

“I love you too,” Tiffany whispers and giggling before she ends the phone calls.

 “I see someone is happy.”

Tiffany looks up and sees Jessica is standing in front of her with her brows wiggling hinting to gives her full story. Tiffany gives her eyesmiles and tells her to sit at the sofa.

“So?”

“So what?”

“Don’t play dumb, Tiff! I need a full story!”

“Tell me when are you gonna have baby with Yul? Until then, I won’t tell you anything,” Tiffany says while she starts doing her works.

“Yul and I are taking it slow. There! I’d told you so tell me yours.”

“Tell you what?”

“Tell me when you start dating with Wooyoung!” Jessica says sarcastically while rolling her eyes, “Of course it’s Soonkyu and you!”

“What about me and him?”

“Seriously, Tiffany Hwang Miyoung!!!” Jessica feels too annoy.

Tiffany laughs at her, “Okay okay, princess! No need to feel annoy! There’s nothing between me and him.”

“You’re lying!”

“How so?”

“Why else would you smile like an idiot?”

Tiffany smiles widely upon hearing it.

“See that, Tiff?! You’re seriously hopeless! You won’t tell me? Fine then!” Jessica is getting up and ready to walk out when Tiffany tells her to sit down once more and she would tell her everything.

Jessica smiles when she heard about it. It always works that way! Tiffany then starts telling her everything from the start until the end while busying herself with her works.

Jessica’s jaw literally drops when she heard Tiffany said about pulling him in for a kiss, “Are you serious?! YOU DID THAT?!”

Tiffany stops what she’s doing and turns to her best friend and says, “Yes! You got problem with that?”

 Jessica gasps, “Serious?!”

Tiffany sighs and answers, “Yes!”

Jessica gasps once more, “You mean it, Tiff? Like seriously?!”

“Oh my god, Jessica Jung Sooyeon!! YES YES YES!! Stop trying to annoy me!” Tiffany says with puffing.

Jessica smirks, “Payback is a ! So next time, don’t play like that with me too, Tiff!”

They both stare at each other for seconds and laughs at their antics.

“So I guess you two are okay now but what about his knot with SooJin?” Jessica asks carefully trying not to spoil the atmosphere.

“I don’t know and I don’t want to know. Let him handle it himself. That’s his problem,” Tiffany simply states.

“What about the public? Won’t they find it out soon and then this is gonna be such a hot sensations of the month? Are you seriously prepared for it?” Jessica presses on.

“What other think is not my concern, Jess! Let them think what they want to think. They have their view and I have mine. They don’t know what’s going on but I do so what I do or think is the most important. I know what I’m doing, Jess so no worries,” Tiffany looks up once more to meet Jessica’s stare.

Jessica just smile upon hearing those words coming out from Tiffany. She assumes that the girl is starting to get on fire and fights for her love.

“I should leave you to work now. I don’t want to bother you no more knowing about this,” Jessica giggles and walk out from the room.

Tiffany then resumes her work until lunch time call. She cleans up her desk and organise the papers to put them aside and ready to go for lunch.

~.~.~.~.~

“Tiffany, here!” Wooyoung waves at her standing beside his car.

Tiffany walks up to him and asks, “Where are we going for lunch?”

“Somewhere a little bit far from our workplace,” Wooyoung smiles and open the door for her.

Tiffany then goes in and buckles her seatbelt while waiting for Wooyoung to start the engine and off they go.

It’s been almost half an hour that Tiffany starts questioning again, “Wooyoung, are you sure you’re going in the right direction or something? It’s almost half an hour and we’re still going around.”

“I’m sure, you can rest if you want too,” Wooyoung assures her.

It’s gonna be more easy if you sleep.

Don’t know why but Tiffany can sense something is off the hood that she’s sending message to Soonkyu about her whereabouts in secret.

“We’re here!” Wooyoung says, stopping his car in front of a building.

“What is this?! Where are we, Woo?” Tiffany asks a little panic.

“Come on, you’ll be surprise if you go in,” Wooyoung answers calmly and gesture Tiffany to walk in with him.

Once they’re inside the building, it’s empty except for the table and a chair in the middle. Wooyoung quickly take this chance to hold onto both of Tiffany’s wrists and walk her towards the chair and sits her there forcefully while still holding onto her wrists.

“WOOYOUNG LET GO!!!” Tiffany shouts struggling herself from the hold.

“STOP IT, TIFF!” Wooyoung says while holding her wrists with one hand and immediately take out a knife with the other and point it to Tiffany treacherously.

Tiffany who sees the knife immediately stops struggling and shuts .

“Good! Sit and be quiet!” Wooyoung orders.

Tiffany obeys and sits quietly though she’s starting to shivers a bit.

Wooyoung then smirks, “I’m sorry but this have to be done! Be quiet while I’m making a phone call.”

Wooyoung take his phone out and start to make a phone call unaware that Tiffany is slowly taking the opportunity to run away from him. Sensing that Tiffany has slowly run away from him, he shouts, “TIFFANY, STOP!!!”

He too runs to chase her. Lucks aren’t on Tiffany sides that Wooyoung caught up to her and catch her. He slaps her hard that she’s immediately fall into unconsciousness.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Soonkyu call her phones for the nth times and the line goes busy.

What the hell is happening?!

He then quickly taps in Jessica’s phone number and waits.

“Hello?

“Jessica!”

“What?”

“Do you happen to know where Tiffany is going? I try calling her but her phone goes busy,” Soonkyu asks desperately.

“I thought she’s telling you that she’s going out with Wooyoung already.”

“I know but did she tell you specifically where they’re going?”

“No, she didn’t tell me that. Wh….”

Soonkyu cut off the phone call and rushes out from the studio to find Tiffany. He could sense something bad is going on and he didn’t like it. Never!

~.~.~.~.~

“I see you manage to bring her to here,” a voice says, “But poor that her cheek is burning red.”

“I have no choice! She’s trying to run away from me just now while I was making a phone call to you,” Wooyoung explains.

“I don’t blame you but I never thought she’s gonna be that brave to run away considering that she used to be a nerdy type,” the person says while laughing manically.

“So what now?” Wooyoung replies anticipating the next plan.

“Let the games begin. Soonkyu will have to find his precious one here.”

“Then?”

“Then you can do whatever you want to him. He’s nothing to me anymore, we never is anything since the first place. I just threaten him for fun so I can gain recognition from the world.”

“Nasty one, aren’t you?” Wooyoung snorts.

“Aren’t you one too?”

“At least I ain’t that nasty, you know?” Wooyoung says laughing.

Tiffany stirs when she heard Wooyoung laughs and slowly open her eyes though it’s blurry, “What happens?”

Wooyoung sneers at her question and retort, “You’re running away from me just now!”

Tiffany who is slowly coming back to her sense gets to see Wooyoung and another person by his side simpering at her.

“Surprise to see me, Tiffany Hwang?”

“YOU!! Let me go, both of you!!!”

“Nah~, not so easy princess!” Wooyoung says while hugging the other person from behind, “We’re gonna play a game with your prince first.”

Wooyoung then laugh and kiss the neck of the other person, “Thanks to the person here for helping me to get a revenge on Soonkyu!”

The person moans.

“It’s your loss, Miyoung!” Wooyoung says continues to kiss the person’s jaw, “If you agree to go out with me, things wouldn’t turn out like this!”

Tiffany looks at the scene in front of her with disgust, “It isn’t a loss and it never going to be one! You disgust me with your acts! You too, SooJin!!”

“I’ve thought you already forgot my name,” SooJin replies sarcastically.

“You wish, you !” Tiffany snaps back at her.

“Feisty!” Wooyoung joins in while hugging SooJin’s waist.

“Stop it, Woo! I swear I’m gonna kick your balls once I’m out of here, seriously!” Tiffany glares at him, “Never would have I thought you’d do this!”

“Not so easy, woman. There are still lots of time. Shall we call your prince first?” Wooyoung taking out his phone and starts calling Soonkyu.

~.~.~.~.~

Soonkyu frantically running around every shops and cafes near to Tiffany’s workplace but still couldn’t find her.

A sudden ring from his phone make him stops running for a while trying to catch his breath and answers, “Hello?”

“How are you doing? Still in town finding your princess, dude?”

Soonkyu then look at the ID caller and realise it’s someone that he didn’t know and press the phone back to answer, “What do you want?”

“Lee Soonkyu! Lee Soonkyu! It’s useless to find Tiffany there cause she’s somewhere far from town.”

“How can I be so sure if you’re not trolling around with me, you dumb?!”

Then, Tiffany scream could be heard on the other side of the phone and that makes Soonkyu shouts, “STOP IT!! JUST TELL ME WHERE I SHOULD GO AND WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?!”

Wooyoung laughs and comment, “I see you really care for your princess.”

“STOP THE ACT AND JUST TELL ME WHERE TO GO! DAMNIT!” Soonkyu is getting impatient.

“You just have to wait the command from your fiancée. Don’t call the cops or else you just have to say goodbye to Tiffany. Until then, nice talking to you,” Wooyoung replies maniacally.

“SooJin!” Soonkyu grits his teeth.

----------------------------------------------------------

CHILL AND LOVE THIS PHOTO:

(*≧▽≦)ノシ))(*≧▽≦)ノシ))(*≧▽≦)ノシ))(*≧▽≦)ノシ))(*≧▽≦)ノシ))(*≧▽≦)ノシ))(*≧▽≦)ノシ))