Chapter 5

Back For You

 

I'm back! lol
Sorry for the late update. >_<
I'd been settling things down the past months and boy were the assignments were slowly squeezing my brain juices out until I'm too weary. Hahaha
Okay, stop ranting and enjoy reading.

Pardon me my grammatical errors and if it's lame. Sorry! I was a bit lost. lol 
But thanks for always staying with me. ^__^
God bless you all always.  :D

 

CHAPTER 5

“WHAT?!” he shouted and stood back to stare at her and saw her evil smirk.

She’s not kidding about it.

“You know I hate pink, right? Why must it be pink? It can be any colour but why pink?” Soonkyu groans in frustration.

Tiffany chuckled seeing him groaning in dissatisfaction, “Because I love pink!”

“But this is my hair we’re dealing with. Are you kidding me?” Soonkyu defences.

“Do I look like I’m kidding? Purple are ugly for you so I’m suggesting pink,” Tiffany smirks.

“No! I’m not gonna dye my hair pink,” Soonkyu replies back flatly.

“Then you’re out. It’s easy! It’s either pink or you won’t see me anymore. Your choice,” Tiffany challenges him.

Soonkyu gives her what the expression and stares at her hard until he accepts her challenge just so he could be with her, “Fine! Pink it is!”

Tiffany is grinning from ear to ear winning the challenges, “I can’t wait to see you in pink hair!”

Soonkyu sighs and mumble, “What happen to my nerdy?”

“Hey!!! I heard that!” Tiffany shouts a little feeling a bit offends.

Soonkyu who sees her expression then quickly replies, “What? I just miss the old you where you won’t just go argue with me over something.”

“People change, remember? You change and so do I,” Tiffany replies solemnly.

The atmosphere turns gloomy and Soonkyu curses himself inwardly for ruining it.

’Damn it! Just when she’s slowly opening up again, I just have to ruin it.’

“I didn’t mean to say it that way, I’m sorry,” he apologise quickly.

“It’s okay. I’m tired and I need to shower now,” Tiffany says and quickly walks away but she finds that Soonkyu is following her into her bedroom.

“Can I sleep here?” Soonkyu asks while sitting on Tiffany’s bed.

Tiffany’s biting her lips and ponders if she should let him stays or not but her mind suddenly reminds her that he’s someone else fiancé and she replies him, “You can’t. I think it’s better for you to go home. This is wrong, Soonkyu! We can’t have a relationship if there’s another person, your fiancée waiting for you at home. I don’t want to steal her happiness like this. It’s just so wrong. Please, just go home.”

Soonkyu who is listening just stares at her, observing her expression. There’s one thing he can conclude from the expression; hurt. She felt hurt after what they’d done just now. He knew it. He stands up and walks towards her and lifts up her chin to make her look into his eyes.

“What if I tell you the reason behind of why I tie a knot with her? Will you let me stay with you for a night?” Soonkyu asks almost begging.

“Please, just go home,” Tiffany looks away.

She’s not ready to listen to his reason. She knows it’s gonna hurt her if she decides to listen to his reason. She’s not ready, not now at least. She then feels the hand slowly retreats from her chin and says, “If that’s what you wish for. Good night then.”

Soonkyu walks out of the bedroom without looking back. Tiffany wants to chase after him but her feet just stands still and watches him walking out until his silhouette disappear from her sight. She then feels tears are streaming down her face.

“I’m sorry; I didn’t mean to push you away. I was just afraid,” she mumbles in her cry.

~.~.~.~.~.~

Soonkyu walks out from the apartment dejectedly.

‘I thought she’s gonna accept me. Only if I didn’t say anything about missing the old her, it wouldn’t be like this. I’d be sleeping with her by now.’

“I hope you could give me a chance when I come back tomorrow,” Soonkyu said but feeling determines that he can do it. He just has to dye his hair… pink.

He sighs remembering the challenges he accepted just now. Nevertheless, he smiled remembering Tiffany’s smirk. It’s just so y to stare at.

“Well at least, I’m still gonna see your y smirk! ASAAAAAA!!!” Soonkyu pumping his fist in the air.

It was when he arrives at apartment he shares with SooJin; he saw her sitting on the couch as usual waiting for him, “I thought you’re not going to come home.”

He sense sarcasms in her sentence and smirks, “I plan to but someone decide to tell me to come home so yeah.”

“Where have you been?” It’s the same question once more.

“Tiffany’s,” Soonkyu replies shortly while entering the bedroom and SooJin follows him behind.

“Why can’t you just give up on her? Must I tell reminds you all the time that you’re engage to me?” SooJin reply in anger.

“And must I tell you for the billion times that I can’t just let her go easily? You’re the one who want me, not me! I didn’t choose to engage you but you did! You threaten me!!!!” Soonkyu roars.

SooJin walks towards him and circles her arm around him waist and pull herself closer to him almost kissing his lips but whisper in a menacing manner, “You see, I don’t like sharing what’s mine but I’ve gotta say this is hard for me. Let me warn you, you can see her or do anything with her but once the public found out about the two of you then your life with her will be over. By then, prepare to face the humiliation.”

She his lips before kissing him in the most seductive way she can before she’s push harshly by Soonkyu and spats at her, “Not that I’m afraid of your threats, SooJin. Try to imagine this situation. If you’re releasing it, people would judge us. I’m a guy so I could let it pass just so easily but you. You’re a woman, SooJin! People would just give you much negativity. Go on and release! I’m done with this you’d been threatening me ever since that day. ”

Soonkyu turn around and walk into the bathroom to calm himself down.

SooJin on the other hand thought of his words and gritted her teeth, “Well then! Since you’re not afraid anymore, we’ll see if Tiffany can handle the upcoming situation.”

She smiles wickedly upon remembering her plan of destroying Tiffany. She just can’t wait to start and get over with it where she would see Soonkyu crawling back to her feet in desperation in the end.

~.~.~.~.~

The next day, Soonkyu go out into the saloon just to get his hair done quickly in order to see Tiffany again.

“Morning, Sir! How can I help you?” the barber asks.

“Dye my hair pink, please,” Soonkyu replies.

“Come again?”

“I say dye my hair pink.”

“A-are you sure, Sir?”

“Yes, I’m sure and do it now,” Soonkyu growl impatiently.

“Y-yes, sir!”

Why in the world people wouldn’t believe him dying his hair pink? This is for the sake of getting his love back! Don’t they understand how painful it is for a guy to dye his hair pink just to prove his love to the person he love?

An hour has past and his hair is ready. The barber is all smiling when he’s done his job, “You look handsome in pink hair, sir.”

Soonkyu look at himself in the mirror in front of him. He feel amaze with it too. He never thought that pink hair would make him look that good after purple. He smirk thinking about the bet once more.

‘So I will win the bet. Be prepare, Hwang Miyoung.’ He thought.

He pays and thanked the barber for an excellent work and go out to Tiffany’s.

He walks into the apartment to find that it’s silent. Right! He forgets! She’s working, of course.

He walks around inside the apartment and into the bedroom. He observes everything once more and compare to what this bedroom used to have. Nothing much had change except the colour and also the closet. The bed and other stuffs still remain the same. He smiles when looking at the bed. There sit a Totoro, the toy he bought for her before they departed from each other.

‘I still have a chance.’

He looks at his watch at the clock strike at 12. He walks to the bed and plop himself on it while spreading his hands and legs across. He looks up at the ceiling and smiles widely. He can’t wait to see Tiffany before he slowly doze off into dreamland.

~.~.~.~.~.~

The watch strikes exactly at 5pm and people have been rushing around to pack their things ready to go home and so is Tiffany. Thank goodness she finishes her work in time.

She rushes to outside the building just to catch up with the bus so she could arrive home in time.

On the way inside the bus, she keeps on thinking if it’s the right thing to accept Soonkyu’s fiancée challenge. She didn’t know why but she feels something so bad about it. It’s like something bad is bound to happen but she quickly shrugs off the thought and think of something else.

Arriving at home, she stops right at the front door when she found a pair of shoes that she seems to be unfamiliar with. She slowly walks into the kitchen to take a broom with her to find who that person inside her house is. 

She tiptoe and walk around the living room to find the person but it seems like there’s no one there until she heard the water is running inside her bedroom. She tiptoes quickly into the bedroom and peek her head to see if the person is around there but no one is found so that person is still inside the bathroom.

She goes beside the bathroom door and gets herself ready to strike the person. Once she heard the bathroom door click open, she immediately hit the person on the back and the person yelps, “OUUUCCCHHH!!!! YYAAAAHHHH!!!!”

The person accidentally slips his towel and left Tiffany astonish and quickly closes her eyes with her hands and whispers, “I didn’t see anything and please don’t me.”