Final Chapter

Back For You

 CHAPTER 9

“If you say so,” Wooyoung pulls the trigger and the sound of bullet hit someone is heard clearly in that building and the sound of someone screaming was also heard.

The bullet trigger straight to left chest of that person and immediately, that person fall off to the ground and hitch a breathe while whispering in pain, “T...Take... care… of... ea-each oth…er.”

“SOOJIN-AHHHHH!” Soonkyu exclaims while he lung towards her when he witness she’s no longer breathing, “YOU SCUMBAG!”

Soonkyu put Tiffany down beside the lifeless Soojin and immediately charge himself toward Wooyoung and both of them fall back off on the floor with Soonkyu above Wooyoung.

“WHY WOULD YOU TREAT A WOMAN LIKE THAT?!?! YOU BASTARD!!!” Soonkyu shouts while punching the helpless Wooyoung on his face until it is covers with bloods.

Though in pain, Wooyoung manage to utter such venom words, “She’s a and I enjoy killing people like her.”

This make Soonkyu fumes in anger and keep on punching Wooyoung until he’s unconscious. He flops beside Wooyoung with not much energy left. Few moments, he back up and immediately rush to Tiffany sides and check-up upon the girls. Tiffany is crying while saying, “She’s…”

She didn’t manage to finish her words when both of them hear the sound of sirens is getting closer and all of them are being brought up to the hospital with polices escorting them and asking questions about the incident.

SooJin, however, didn’t manage to be save when they arrives at the hospital. Other the other hand, Wooyoung is being treated for his wound but under the tight security of police since he’s charge to murder someone.

 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Tiffany open her eyes to realise that she’s laying on the bed and the scent makes her remember that she’s in the hospital. She faint upon arriving in the hospital a few minutes later. She look around and spot up a figure who’s resting himself on the couch and she smiles seeing him safe.

The thought of losing back there had haunted her back. Remembering that Wooyoung pointed the gun directly to them and Soonkyu sacrificed his life for her is terrifying enough that she immediately cries.

Soonkyu who heard the sound of a person crying immediately wake up and found that Tiffany is crying and rush to her. He comfort her with hugs and whisper that everything is alright now.

“I love you,” he says.

“I love you too. Thanks for coming back to me after years of waiting for you,” she replies still hugging him.

“It’s a promise. A promise that never meant to be broken.” He answers, “Promise me one thing. Believe in us.”

“I will,” Tiffany loosen her hug and stare into his eyes and slowly, both of them come closer and seal their lips with a kiss.

 

---------------------------------------- THE END ----------------------------------------------------------

Back but with the last and short update.

Forgive me if it's not good and for not updating for a very long time.

Been so so busy. T_____________T"

It's my final year!

God bless you all always.
And thanks to those who have been subscribing, reading and leaving comment on this story. 
Thanks for the support!