Chapter 1

Back For You

 

ENJOY READING! :B

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 1

It’s a normal morning for everyone including Tiffany. After graduating last years, she’s been working for one of the entertainment company and she’s glad that her workmates were all friendly that she merely forgetting that she was waiting for someone.

Ever since she worked for the company, her fashion sense had changed for the better. She was no longer a nerd she used to be in collage. She’s now the Tiffany Hwang where all guys would drop on their knees whenever she comes into the office or whenever she’s strolling around the city in her casual self.

Other than that, she’s also befriend Jessica, the one she once thought it’s the girl that Soonkyu like but it’s just misunderstanding after all. They’re been time together after the departure of him where Jessica kept finding Tiffany crying in silence at the garden where Tiffany would always go and since then, Jessica came to her almost everyday to console her and eventually became closer.

After that, Jessica had found someone she fell in love with. The basketball captain, Kwon Yul and both of them eventually got together and that made Tiffany envy of them but happy for them. Lastly, the dearest person that she missed the most until now, Lee Soonkyu. It’s been 3 years since he left for The States. How had he been doing there?

They did get in contact with each other for the 1st year but the sudden cut off in the middle of the 2nd year where both were busy with their school life and that made them not in contact with each other. In the end, both of them lost contact of each other.

Tiffany’s thought suddenly being cut off by her office mate, Wooyoung. Wooyoung is a guy whom she treated like a brother but likewise, Wooyoung thought the otherwise. He had been admiring Tiffany ever since they worked together in the company but he didn’t dare to sound out his thought.

“Tiff, are you gonna join us for lunch or just a take-out?” Wooyoung asked.

“I’ll just have a take out. Beside, I need to finish certain things by today. Buy me beef burger will do,” Tiffany replied with a smile.

Wooyoung nodded his head in understanding and left her to do her work but he was a bit disappointed that Tiffany didn’t join him and the rest of the workmates for lunch.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

On the other side of the country, a man is standing by the window looking at the night view with different colours that’s lightning up the city and ants of people are seem to walking along the street busily. He enjoyed the night view but in his mind, he’s nervous since he’s gonna left this country soon and going back to his homeland.

It seems like everything has change on the outside; his hair, his looks and his life but not the inside, his heart has never change even a bit. He’s longing for something or rather someone he misses for so long.

“Baby, have you done your packing?”

A pair of hands is snaking around his waist while resting her chin on his right shoulder and inching to kiss his cheek but he politely rejects it.

“Done it hours ago. I think we should leave now because I don’t wanna miss the plane back to my homeland.”

Soonkyu then moved from the spot and left his fiancée behind into the room to take his stuffs out. Things happen for a reason and he want to come back to his one and only nerd’s side to explain her everything; the promises that he breaks and also planning to hide about his wedding with his fiancée. He just needs to explain everything to his nerd, Tiffany.

He wonders how she is doing after their loss of sudden contact. Is she living well? Is she still the same nerd that he left few years back. He can’t wait to see her again after a long time. He hopes that she’s still single so he could be back with her.

He takes out a photo of her from his wallet and stares at it while sitting on the bedside. It was the photo they took during their 8th monthsary together. They went to amusement park that night and didn’t miss a chance to take a selca together. She seem to had so much fun that night even her eyes were turning to crescent moon when they took the picture together and he was kissing her cheek.

He smiles each time he looks at the photo. It reminded him of the good old time they’re having. He wants to feel it again.

“Are you still not over her?”

“Why do you care? She’s the only one I love, SooJin-ah. Please understand me. Our engagement is based on the contract. We’re not in love and we’re a complete stranger up until now. You even go out with any guys you like without my concern so why would you care about me having to stare at my old photo?” Soonkyu sighed.

“I care because I love you. I care because I’m jealous that you get to smile at that picture when I can’t even see your smile when we’re alone except when we’re in public,” SooJin replied almost shouting and threatened, “I don’t care if you still loves her but remember, you’re my fiancé so I have the right to get jealous. I can even do something to her.”

Soonkyu stood up from the bed and walked close to SooJin and warned, “Don’t you dare to lay a finger on her nor see her. I’ll do everything you want but don’t you dare to come closer to her.”

SooJin was smirking when she heard him saying that. So now, she will put someone into good use when they’re back in their homeland.

“As you wish,” she replied wickedly with a smirk.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Tiffany was busying herself with work that she didn’t even notice that it’s nearly 7 o’ clock. He phone suddenly rings and she picks up, “Hello?”

“Tiff! Don’t come home late, alright? I cook some dinner for us today.”

It’s Jessica on the line. Tiffany was laughing when she heard that Jessica is cooking and asked in amazed, “Since when did Jessica Jung cook?”

“Shut up and come home fast! Don’t overwork yourself! Come home now. N.O.W!” Jessica demanded.

Tiffany kept on laughing and then quickly agreed to Jessica when she heard that Jessica’s gonna throw her favourite toy if she didn’t stop laughing, “Alright! Alright! I need to pack my things now and go home straight ahead after this.”

Tiffany ended the call and immediately packs her stuffs and put the files on the table neatly. She goes around her room to check if she already switches off the appliances before she’s ready to go home.

It’s quarter past 7 when she arrives home and noted that Jessica is in the living room watching the TV. She greeted her before she goes in her room to bath before joining her friend in the living room.

After a good amount of times bathing, she dress herself up and walk out to find Jessica is already for her in the dining room and she quickly joins her at the table.

“So how’s work?” Jessica asks as usual while eating their dinner.

“Nothing’s new. Yours? Anything you would like to share?” Tiffany asked back.

“Yul and I are thinking of getting engage this year,” Jessica replied with her cheeky smile.

Tiffany widened her eyes and soon, both of them are jumping around, squealing in joys, “OH MY GOD, JESSIE!!! I’M SO HAPPY FOR YOU! I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU’RE GONNA GET ENGAGE THIS YEAR!!”

“I KNOW RIGHT?! I DIDN’T EXPECT THAT MYSELF EITHER!!”

Done jumping around, the girls resume eating and then cleaning before they decides to rest in the living room to continue their night talk. While talking, Tiffany mindlessly switching the channel to another until a new catches her attention.

“The famous singer, Lee Soonkyu who had made the country proud had returned to the homeland this afternoon and the company announced that he’s coming along with someone or rather, his fiancée, Park SooJin. Fans were crowding at the airport since the morning just to welcome their idol home warmly. This is Choi Ana reporting.”

Lee Soonkyu? Is he the same person that I thought of? It’s been more than 3 years. You lied to me. You broke our promises that we’d made at the airport. Where are you?

Tiffany thought after switching off the TV. Is it the same person she knew few years back? If so, does that mean he had forgotten about their promises or more importantly that someone was waiting for his comeback here?

“Tiff, are you alright?” Jessica asked quickly after both of them listening to the news and left them speechless for a while. Jessica also didn’t expect Soonkyu would engage to someone. She thought that he’s a nice guy but she’s wrong. She’s boiling on the inside that knowing Soonkyu has forgotten about Tiffany.

Now, her major concern is Tiffany. Is the girl beside her alright? What if she’s trying to do anything stupid after this? Jessica’s mind restless until she heard Tiffany said, “I’m fine. I think I need to sleep now. I’m tired.”

“I’ll come with you,” Jessica quickly reply and is ready to stand when Tiffany restrain her fro doing so and reply, “Don’t worry, Jessie! I’m not going to do anything stupid, I just need to clear my mind off right now.”

“Are you sure? How can I believe that you’re not gonna do anything stupid?” Jessica narrows her eyes.

“He left me once, remember? All I did was just cry after that,” Tiffany said and went to her room.

You lie to me!

--------------------------------------------

TADAAAAAAA~~~~~ As promised that I would update today! HEHEHE
I seriously enjoys reading all of your comments. It's was very welcoming to see you all responses to this new fic. :D
May God bless you all always. ^__^ <3<3

And also a promise to one of my friend that I'll upload a photo of mine here. 

So here it is~~! :P