Chapter 2

Back For You

 

TADA~~~~! TADAAAAAAA~~~~! XD

Bello, everyone! :B
Welcome on board to the new subscribers! 
I hope you guys enjoy this chapter though it's nothing much. 
*run aways and hide*
Hahahaha
Thank Yoooouuu! :*
May God bless you all always! :D
P/S: Pardon me for any mistake being make in this chapter. Will try to correct it later. ^_^V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

CHAPTER 2

It’s been 3 days since Soonkyu had arrived in his homeland so he decided to visit the place that he left few years ago. He’s hoping to see if that person still living there so he walks up to the apartment and insert the key. It’s working so without wasting his time, he walks into the apartment. What’s more surprise is that nothing in the apartment seems to change except the set up of the couch seems to be more feminine than the last time.

It’s working time so he won’t expect Tiffany to be at home at that time and he walk leisurely around the apartment.

He then proceeds to his room and that it’s very organized and clean except that the room has turn into pink colour. He chuckled upon remembering that that’s Tiffany favourite colour so it’s no surprise if one day he come again, the entire apartment is in pink colour.

After observing around the bedroom, he then walks into the kitchen and amazingly, there are foods inside her fridge. He would have thought that she’s gonna forever order a take-out. He looks around once more and spots a post-it note on the coffee table and walk over to read the content.

’Jessie, I’ll be late today so you should cook something first.’

Who’s Jessie?

This doesn’t look like a guy’s name but he’s not sure either so he decided to waits there until the person named Jessie comes home. He’s getting bored on waiting that he decides to watch TV until he fall asleep.

~.~.~.~.~.~

“Stupid key! Do you have to hide so deep inside my bag?!” Jessica growled to herself that she’s been looking for the key to the apartment for a few minutes before she manage to open the door.

She then stopped in the mid when she heard the TV is switching on.

‘She’s home already? That’s fast.  She didn’t tell me she’s gonna be home so soon today.’

“Tiff! Why are you home so soon?” Jessica asked as she walked into the living room but stops abruptly when she sees a blond sleeping on the couch, “LEE SOONKYU?!”

Soonkyu stirred in his sleep and make a growl sound when he heard someone shouting disturbing his sleep.

“What?” he groggily asked but he received a smack on his head that makes him wide awake and yells in pain, “YAH! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT FOR?!”

Another smack on his arm!

“YAH!!” Now full awake he glared at the lady in front of him but found out another more deadly glare is gazing back at him which make him gulp, “Err… Hi, Sica?”

“Don’t you dare to ‘hi, Sica’ me, Lee Soonkyu! What are you doing here?”

“Wait! So you’re Jessie?! What are you doing here, Sica?” Soonkyu asks back.

“Answer me, Lee Soonkyu! I asked you first!” Jessica is now gritting her teeth in anger when Soonkyu didn’t answer her question.

“Err… Waiting for a person named Jessie?” Soonkyu scratch the back of his head not knowing truthfully on how to answer her question.

“You’d seen me now get out of here!” Jessica demands.

“Heeeyyy! This is my apartment so I can stay here for as long as I want. And what are you doing here? I thought I left the keys to Tiffany and how come you’re the one here?” Soonkyu retorts back.

“Listen here, Lee Soonkyu!” Jessica step up to him and point her finger towards his chest as if she’s ready to poke him real hard in his heart and continues, “I’d been here since the day you left her for the states. She’s alone at first in the college but one day, I can’t stand it so I approached her and eventually we’d been friend since then. Close friend! Okay, now you’ve heard my story so get the hell out of this house!”

Jessica tries to push and pull Soonkyu out from the house but he’s too strong that she finally gives up.

“Soonkyu-ah! Please, just get out from here before she comes home,” Jessica begs.

“I need to see her, Sica-yah. It’s been a long time and I miss her so much,” Soonkyu soften his voice.

Jessica once again gritted her teeth and then roars, “Then why would you get engaged with someone else if you miss her so much?! Is she a toy that you can play with?! I’m glad that I’m just having a crush on you before and now I feel disgust to even think about that you’re that kind of a man! Seriously, just get the out of here!”

“I can explain that to her. I have a reason of why I’m getting engaged with someone who I barely knew. I just need to see Tiffany today! I need to know if she’s doing fine and if she’s seeing someone right now.”

“I’m doing extremely fine without you!”

A voice startled both Soonkyu and Jessica. It’s Tiffany. Both of them didn’t realise that she’s there when they’re arguing just now.

Soonkyu turns his full attention to Tiffany. The person that he’s been missing all these while, she’s getting prettier. She’s no longer the nerd he used to know. He loves her new look and couldn’t help himself but keep on staring at her longingly.

Tiffany too, stood still watching him from afar. He’s getting more handsome and surprisingly his purple hairs make him look more mature than his blond. Apart of her is yearning to run to Soonkyu and hug him tight but apart of her is hurting seeing him in front of her and knowing that he’s no longer hers to touch. She soon cleared and says coldly, “Get out from here, Lee Soonkyu!”

“Fany-ah, is that how you greet your long time boyfriend? I can explain everything,” Soonkyu replies sadly.

“We’re no longer in relationship since you’re the one who broke our promises! How could you?! You made me wait that long but in the end, you’re the one who can’t keep up with it, you scumbag! And no! I don’t’ need to hear out your explanation. It’s enough to just see you and your fiancée on TV,” Tiffany hissed, “Get the hell out! Don’t make me call up the security to drag you out from here.”

Jessica who stood still watching the two then gives signal to Soonkyu asking him to just go this time and then go to Tiffany knowing that the girl is going to cry after this.

Soonkyu sighs but can’t do anything so he walk out of the apartment slowly and dejectedly. Why can’t she let him explain everything? At least she’s doing fine so he have no worries but the only worries he have is that he need to know if she’s seeing someone than him and also he need to end his engagement with SooJin. It’s his mistake to get drunk that night in the club.

Flashback

It’s been already one and a half years in The States and things didn’t go so well for Soonkyu that he seems to struggle a bit in his singing career so feeling to stress, he decided to cheer himself up by attending the club that’s become people’s talk.

It was wild that night. He lost control of himself and he enjoyed drinking that he even drank to the point where he nearly passed out but a pair of arm pulled him real quick.

“Hey there! Easy, boy! You’re drunk!” a husky voice came out.

“Fany?” Soonkyu asked in confusion.

The alcohol had slowly sipping into his body and made in drown in illusion that he even saw someone else as Tiffany and started to imagine things.

“Fany-ah! I miss you! You’re finally here!” Soonkyu said, “Don’t you miss me too?”

“I’m sorry, boy but I’m not Tiffany! I’m Park SooJin! It seems like you’re in sober. I can help you with that. I can ease away your pain,” SooJin whispered ily into his ear.

“Fany-ah! I love you! Can you…”

A kiss interrupted his talk and due to his over-limit drink, he didn’t know what he’s doing was gonna ruin his future and he reciprocated back the kiss and soon it was wild.

~.~.~.~.~

“You’re irresistible!” SooJin said when they’re in bed with blanket covered their body.

Soonkyu already passed out awhile ago. SooJin took this as granted that she took off all his clothes and snapped him with her in not a desire way to look at.

“I might need this in the future,” SooJin saved the photos in her phone.

“Fany-ah…,” Soonkyu murmured.

SooJin growled hearing that name that she once again kiss him and that night, it’s unforgettable.

~.~.~.~.~

Soonkyu stirred in his sleep and groaned when his head hurt and thought that he had drank too much the night before. He was about to stand up when a hand pull him back down and hug him, “Don’t go, honey!”

Soonkyu’s mind went blank when he heard it. He turned around and was astonished when he saw an unfamiliar face laid beside him, “You’re so rough yesterday night!”

“W-what?”

“Don’t you remember anything?”

He tried to remember what’s happening the night before but he only managed to remember that he drink and nothing else. He looked at her once more and demanded for her explanation.

SooJin then started her plan that she told him everything that happened without Soonkyu knowing anything about the truth that they’re only kissing and nothing more.

After hearing her explanation, Soonkyu was loss of word. He didn’t know what he’s gonna do when he heard a word ‘’ coming out from .

‘I had with her? Fany-ah, I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to. I was stupid. I’m sorry.’ He thought.

One day, SooJin told him that she’s pregnant with his child. He’s more depressed than ever that he decided not to go home to his homeland on the 2nd year as he promised to Tiffany.

He took responsible of SooJin but once again she tricked him that she told him she’s miscarriage the child. She fell when she’s in the bathroom and doctor had confirmed it that she had miscarriage the embryo.

He was frustrated when he knew about the news. Though he didn’t love her but he’s ready to be a father of that child knowing that it’s his responsibility to take care of the child. He was ready to leave SooJin after receiving the news when she threatened him to spread their photo being together in the bed that make him had no choice but to stay and eventually, he tied a contract with her as in a way to save himself from the public since he’s career was starting to be in consistent. He’s gaining more attention that he didn’t dare to ruin his image.

End of flashback

“Fany-ah, I’m sorry that I hurt you. I really didn’t mean it that way. I hope you can hear my explanation when we see each other again soon,” he monologue and walked away from the place.