Chapter 22 - Final + New fanfic

Yes, Mr. Teacher

 

Min Ji hugged Woohyun's waist and breathed in his scent. It was the last day of winter break. Min Ji was at his apartment and they wanted to spend as much time as they could with each other before going back to reality and he would become Mr. Nam again.

“The fangirls are following a new guy, that clingy secretary with the tight clothes got fired, Hoya's nosy is off my back...I can't think of anything that can tear us apart anymore,” Woohyun whispered.

“I can. If I don't graduate and end up being here for another year and I get put in your class again. Now that could cause some trouble.”

“Don't jinx it.”

 

Once school started Min Ji started to smile more again. Min Woo was the first to notice at lunch.

“You're happy. It's like you and—” he stopped.

“What?”

“Never mind.”

“No, say it.”

“It's like you and...Woohyun...got back together.”

Min Ji pretended to cry. “Didn't I tell you to not say his name anymore?! Can't I just be happy for no reason?!”

“I'm sorry! You told me to say it!” Min Woo started to freak out.

“Got cha~” Min Ji winked. “We did get back together.”

“What the ?! I thought our friendship was going to end!” he hit her with his spoon.

 

As Woohyun predicted, nothing got in between them for the rest of the year. Min Woo and Min Ji sat next to each other waiting for their names to be called.

Min Ji's mom started to tear up when her daughter walked up on stage to get her diploma. She saw the way Woohyun smiled at Min Ji and she knew he was definitely the one she wanted Min Ji to spend the rest of her life with. The second Min Ji confessed that Woohyun was actually Mr. Nam, she was shocked at first but approved of it immediately. She has always been fond of Mr. Nam in the first place.

 

Once everyone was reunited in the parking lot of the school, Min Ji jumped into her Mom's arms.

“You did it honey!”

“Noona looks so cool with that hat! Can I wear it?” Hyun Woo asked.

Min Ji laughed and put it on his head. “Knock yourself out.”

He smiled and ran off to play with the other little kids that came to the graduation.

Woohyun came from behind and lifted Min Ji up by her waist. He didn't care anymore if anyone saw. She was no longer a high school student.

“Congrats beautiful.” he kissed her lips.

Min Ji smiled into the kiss but quickly pulled away, looking around.

“Who cares?! You're not a student anymore!” he leaned in for another one.

 

“Finally you graduated! It would've been better if you graduated with my class though,” a familiar voice said.

“Hoya!” Min Ji yelled and hugged him.

“Howon!” her mom smiled. “Glad to see you again!”

Woohyun made a face. “Great...he's back.”

Hoya left a couple weeks after winter break since his internship was over. No one has seen him since.

“Where have you been?” Min Ji asked.

“I got a part time job as a dance instructor in Busan before I start teaching in a University. I came for your graduation.”

“You didn't have to. Really.”

“Of course I did! You're going to that one culinary school right? My school is close by! We'll be seeing lots of each other!” he smirked and eyed at Woohyun.

Min Ji chuckled, knowing Hoya was just saying that to make Woohyun mad.

“Yay...” Woohyun said sarcastically while doing a halfhearted dance with his arms.

“See you guys around. Congrats Min Ji-ah.” Hoya waved and walked off.

 

Woohyun turned to Min Ji's mom. “Ms. No. May I have permission to take your daughter out for a celebration?” he asked in a formal tone.

She laughed when he bowed 90 degrees like a butler.

“Yeah yeah yeah, you two have fun. I gotta go home and watch my drama. Where's Hyun Woo?” she walked off to find him.

“YES!” Woohyun jumped up and took off Min Ji's gown. He gawked at her outfit. Underneath she was wearing basketball shorts and a t-shirt.

“You know, you're supposed to wear a cocktail dress or something right?”

“Why? Disappointed?” she smirked.

“Is it that obvious?”

“Yeah.”

 

Just as they were heading to Woohyun's car, Min Woo ran up to them.

“MIN JI! MY BEST FRIEND!”

Woohyun groaned.

“Min Woo-ah.”

“How could you leave without saying bye?”

“I'm seeing you tomorrow to go with you for your audition!”

“But still! This is one of the most important days of our lives!”

Min Ji laughed. “Bye Min Woo.”

“Bye noona.” he waved.

Just as Min Ji was about to get in the car, Min Woo quickly kissed her cheek and ran away.

I made a really good friend this year.

 

It was about 7 in the evening when they arrived at the club where they first met.

“Clubbing? Really Woohyun?! I'm not dressed for clubbing.”

“You can wear anything for this occasion.”

“What are you talking about? And why are there no cars in the parking lot?”

“You'll see.”

Woohyun closed Min Ji's eyes and led her inside the club.

“Woohyun! Seriously. What's going on?”

“Relax babe,” he whispered in her ear.

 

“Okay, you can open your eyes now.”

Woohyun took his hands off of her eyes and Min Ji slowly opened them.

The club was empty and dark. The only things that could be seen were the lit candles everywhere around them.

She couldn't believe what she was seeing.

Standing before her, lined up, workers held up silver trays that spelled 'Will you marry me?'. Each letter was engraved in a tray.

Woohyun stood in front of her and knelt down.

“No Min Ji, will you--”

“Yes yes yes!” she got on her knees and hugged him.

The workers in the club smiled at the newly engaged couple.

Min Ji felt something cold slip onto her finger. It was the ring.

“I love you so much, No Min Ji.”

“I love you too, Nam Woohyun.”

They smiled fondly at each other and shared their first kiss as fiances.

Their infinite necklaces twinkled in the candlelight and now they knew for sure that they, together, were endless.

=========

sorry guys...i know you all were anticipating a chapter and a longer story, but it just didn't work out so i had to end this story quickly.

i haven't written in so long, so if you see any grammar mistakes or plot holes in this chapter, just ignore them. hahaha.

feel free to check out my new story! i'll start updating that one daily like how i used to.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/60209/

i'm sorry...again! i really am!