Chapter 18

Yes, Mr. Teacher

 YAYYYY~~~ REACHED 300 SUBBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D LOVE YOU ALL FOR SUBBING AND COMMETING AND READING!

=================

The days flew by slowly.

Girls would make it almost impossible for anyone to enter the room, before or after school. Min Ji couldn't even talk to Woohyun because of that and the rumors about the two of them. Teacher's also kept a special eye on Woohyun. The only time the two of them could talk would be on the phone or if they hung out, but with exams coming up again, Woohyun only wanted her to study so he didn't call her much.

Min Ji started to get tired of sneaking around but she had to fight it. She loved Woohyun and he loved her. She was going to graduate this year anyways. She just had to deal with practically never seeing Woohyun and having girls all over him for just a couple more months. She just needed to keep her head in the books and only in the books.

 

The night before the exam, Min Ji got a text. She put down her textbook and picked up her phone.

 

From: Woohyun

Good luck on your exam tomorrow! After you totally ace it we can go on our second date. :) meet me at the park at around 4, okay?

 

Honestly, Woohyun thought it was a little risky to go on a date and so did Min Ji. With his true self revealed, the odds of them meeting a student somewhere were high. But he was willing to take the risk to be with Min Ji.

 

To: Woohyun

Thanks. And alright.

 

From: Woohyun

You okay?

 

To: Woohyun

Never better.

 

From: Woohyun

...okay. I'll see you tomorrow.

 

To: Woohyun

K

 

Woohyun stared at his phone. If he learned anything from his past girlfriends, it's that the word 'K' meant that she was either upset, pissed off or on her period. He hoped it was the last one. Being emotionally unwell wasn't good for someone before a test. There wasn't much he could do. It's not like he could drive over there to see what's wrong now. It was almost 11pm.

 

From: Woohyun

I love you. Saranghae. Wo ai ni. Aieru. Te amo.

 

To: Woohyun

I love you too. <333

 

That's all Woohyun needed to get a good night's sleep.

 

School the next morning was surprisingly calm. Min Ji walked in the classroom with ease. Probably because all the students were focused about the exams.

“Good luck best friend!” Min Woo said and fist pumped. “Hwaiting!”

Min Ji smiled and fist pumped too.

When the bell rang, Woohyun started to pass out the exams.

“Literature is first, next is math, third is history, and last is science. I know you guys can do it! Just relax and do your best! You have an hour to complete literature. Good luck!”

 

“Hey did you hear? There's a new secretary in the main office. I heard she's hot.” Min Woo said with a mouthful of food.

Min Ji stared at Min Woo. “Swallow before you talk. I can barely understand you.”

“Sorry, but did you hear? There's a new secretary--”

“Yeah yeah. I heard. Why does that have to do with me? I'm a girl.”

“I saw her flirting with your boyfriend this morning before you came.”

Min Ji choked on her drink. “What?”

“Yup.” he took a piece of kimchi from Min Ji's tray.

She just shrugged it off.

 

“Mr. Nam I have some paperwork for you.” a perky voice said as she walked through the door, more like strutted.

Boys started to whistle and holler.

Min Ji looked up from her paper to see a woman wearing clothes so tight it should be illegal for an employee in a school.

“Thank you Ms. Kim.”

She smiled flirtatiously at him and flipped her hair.

Min Ji scoffed and continued with her work.

“No problem. If you need anything, I'm just a phone call away.”

Woohyun looked up from his computer and nodded.

She walked out of the room and the guys in the class started to murmur.

“She's so y.”

“Do you think I have a chance with her?”

“No.”

“I love her milky skin.”

“I wonder if she's single.”

“Hey! Quiet down and do your work!” Woohyun said.

 

“Mr. Nam! Don't you think Ms. Kim is totally hot?!” someone blurted.

Hoya turned around to look at Woohyun with a smirk. Everything was working out perfectly for him even if he didn't try.

Min Ji looked up from her paper again.

“Uh...I don't know why you want my opinion.” Woohyun answered.

“Because she's into you. And we love to tease you.”

“Just do your work.”

Min Woo nudged Min Ji.

“Looks like you have some competition.”

She glared at him before going back to her work again.

 

The second the last bell rang there were female students crowding around the room. How they got there so fast will always be a mystery to Min Ji.

Everyone pushed passed them to leave.

“Hey, I have my first dance competition tonight at 5:30. Think you can come to support me?” Min Woo asked.

“Of course! I'll ask Woohyun to take me there before our date.”

“Alright, it's at the theater next to the library.”

“Okay.”

“You better come!” Min Woo yelled as he ran off.

 

“Aw, Hoya hyung isn't here again today?” Hyun Woo asked with a pout.

“Sorry. Maybe you can go to your friends house to play tonight. Noona has somewhere to go also.”

“Really?!”

“Yeah.”

“Take me to Hoya hyungs!”

Min Ji sighed. “Don't you have other friends?”

“Yeah...I guess I'll go to Sungjong's tonight...”

 

After dropping Hyun Woo off and changing clothes at home, Min Ji made her way to the park.

3:55pm

She smiled. Just on time.

4:38pm

She was still waiting at the park, getting a little annoyed. She called but he didn't pick up.

 

From: Woohyun

Sorry, last minute staff meeting. I'll be there in 30 minutes.

 

To: Woohyun

Alright. I'll be at the cafe.

 

Min Ji tilted her head back and sighed. She was already waiting for over 30 minutes. She stood up and walked in a nearby cafe to buy herself a drink. She sat down at a table and started to play Tetris on her phone.

In the middle of her game she got a text.

 

From: Hoya

Are you home? You left your iPod on your desk. I have it. Someone might take it.

 

Min Ji gasped and touched her pockets. She indeed left it on her desk. She texted him the name of the cafe and minutes later Hoya walked through the door.

He approached her with the same smile and handed her iPod to her.

“Thanks.”

“You're lucky I didn't pawn it or something.”

“Yeah right...you wouldn't.” Min Ji scoffed.

“You're right. I'm too much of a good guy to do that, right?”

“Something like that...”

“What are you doing here all by yourself?” he asked.

“Waiting for Woohyun. He said there was an emergency staff meeting or something.”

Hoya frowned. “Min Ji...that meeting was over awhile ago.”

She shrugged. “He has to go home and--” then she remembered that he wasn't that dorky Mr. Nam anymore. “Never mind.”

 

“But I did see him before I left. He gave me loads of papers to grade again.”

“What was he doing then? I swear if those fangirls are pestering him again...”

“I thought he already left but then I saw him flirting with the new secretary in the main office.”

“What?” Min Ji could never take Min Woo seriously, so when he told her that they were flirting, she didn't think much of it. But now that it came from Hoya's mouth, it was a little different.

“Just saying what I saw. They were standing a bit too close if you ask me. Too close for a taken man.”

Hearing this information didn't help Min Ji's already pissed off mood.

 

She looked at the time.

5:19pm

“Hey Hoya, are you busy?”

“Nope, totally free. Why?” he stole a sip of her drink.

“Mind going with me somewhere?”

“Sure. Where to?” they stood up and walked out of the cafe towards his car.

“The theater by the library.”

===========

not much to say today.......for once. lol.

oh wait....

TEEN TOP'S NEW MV.

l.joe's poodle hair is killing me. but his rapping is <3

and as usual nielchun sing like the whole song! i wanna hear more of changjo's deep y voice! i like the song and dance though!

remember girls....

don't spray perfume or put on glitter. ;) chunji's girlfriend might find out...