Chapter 16

Yes, Mr. Teacher

 

Min Ji left the classroom seconds after the bell rang. All she wanted to do was go home and see her mom. Hyun Woo walked with her totally unaware that today was the day their dad passed away, so he talked happily about what he did in school.

“Noona, why do you look so down?” he asked.

“I just have a lot of things on my mind. That's all.”

“A hyung at my school said that high school students are moody lately so we should stay away from them. Should I stay away from you?”

Min Ji laughed and picked up her brother.

 

As soon as she got home, Min Ji hugged her mom.

“How are you?”

“A little tired but I'll be fine. We should visit your father soon right?”

“Hyun Woo...”

“We have to take him. He'll have to face it sooner or later.”

Min Ji nodded and took Hyun Woo upstairs so they could change out of their uniforms.

“Where are we going?”

“To visit daddy.”

 

As Min Ji was waiting for her mom, the doorbell rang.

She opened the door and Woohyun pulled her into a hug. She buried her face in his chest and breathed in his scent.

Finally...

“I've been wanting to do this all ing day.” he whispered.

“Me too...”

“This is probably the wrong time to tell you this.”

“What?” Min Ji looked up at him.

“The teachers are suspicious of me. I heard them whispering about it in the teacher's lounge. They said they heard students talking about me and another student. I bet it was Hoya.”

“No, it wasn't Hoya. And it wasn't Min Woo either cause he knows I'd kick his little if he told anyone. It was probably the girls that saw you punch Hoya or anyone else that possibly could've seen it.”

“Damn. I shouldn't have done that. But he was coming onto you. I couldn't help it.”

Min Ji leaned up to kiss him. “It's not your fault. If I were you I would've done more than just punch him.”

“We're going to get through this.” Woohyun said.

Min Ji hesitated to answer, but did it anyways. “Yeah. We will. I'll see you tomorrow. I really want to be with my family right now.”

“Of course. I love you.” he cupped her face and looked into her eyes.

“I love you too.”

Woohyun gave her a small smile before turning and leaving.

 

Woohyun went his apartment building with a heavy heart. He sighed as he got out of his car.

“Hey.” a voice said.

He turned around and Hoya was leaning on his car.

“How do you know where I live?!” Woohyun asked.

“The secretary at the front desk. If you just wink at her, she'll give you any information you need.” Hoya chuckled.

“Oh...what is it?”

“My internship is going to be over soon.”

“Yeah I know.”

Thank God...

“Well might as well make these last few weeks good right?”

“What are you getting at?” Woohyun eyed him suspiciously.

“Well you probably know that everyone is talking about you and Min Ji right? I won't tell the principal about you two unless you lose that dorky look of yours.”

“What?”

“It just makes getting to Min Ji easier. So I hope to see you all hot and good-looking tomorrow. Bye!” Hoya turned around and drove away in his car before Woohyun could say anything.

 

Honestly, Woohyun had no idea how that would make things easier for Hoya but his relationship with Min Ji meant too much to him. He had no choice but to obey what Hoya said.

Woohyun slammed the car door shut. Everything was starting to fall apart. But he would do anything for Min Ji. He wouldn't let one person come between them.

Never.

===========

ne, short chapter is short. lol.

so you know what that means~ next chapter will be long with lots of action! :)

LA LA LA~ *twirls around* i think i had too much sugar today.

bye~