Chapter 12

Yes, Mr. Teacher

 

The next morning at school, Min Ji walked in and was greeted by a smiling Mr. Nam. Woohyun was incredibly happy Min Ji got a new skirt.

“Morning Min Ji.”

“Morning.”

Min Ji sat down next to Min Woo who was smirking like no tomorrow.

“What's with that expression?”

“Oh nothing.” he turned to the front. “Mr. Nam. It's a little hot and stuffy then normal in here don't you think? Wonder what happened last night.”

Woohyun cleared his throat and glanced at Min Ji.

“I, uh...I'll talk to the maintenance guy.”

Min Ji glared at Min Woo who was giggling.

“You! You saw us?!” she whispered.

“No, I couldn't see anything. I could sure hear it though. You're lucky there was no one in this hallway.”

“What were you doing snooping around here anyways?! Creep.”

“Yah! I forgot my homework! I came back to get it but all I heard was, 'Oooh~'” he pretended to moan.

Min Ji hit him. “Shut up!”

“I had to circle the school 5 times before you guys were done. Seriously...how many times did you do it? After that I didn't even want to get my homework anymore. Thanks to you two, my grade will go down!”

 

“Min Ji, can I have a word with you outside please?”

“Sure...”

She walked out and Woohyun closed the door.

“What does that little squirt know?!” he half whispered.

“He was at the ice cream parlor that day I find out. You don't remember?”

“No.”

“Well he knows. And he heard us yesterday when he came to get his homework. He's going to tease us forever.”

“Oh great.”

“Maybe if you hadn't been such a teacher...”

“Maybe if you shouldn't have worn such a short skirt I wouldn't have been so .”

“So this is my fault?!”

“Good morning Mr. Nam. Min Ji-sshi.” the principal walked by and greeted them with a smile.

They quickly smiled back and bowed.

“Let's just go back. I don't want to leave Min Woo alone. He might plot more ways to humiliate us.” Min Ji said.

“Wait, I've been planning a date.” Woohyun said with a smile.

“Really?”

“Saturday?”

Min Ji nodded, totally excited.

 

Throughout the class day, Min Woo wouldn't stop smirking, Min Ji wouldn't stop glaring at him and Woohyun wouldn't stop smiling. His ual frustrations were over so he was bubbly Mr. Nam again.

“Alright, get into partners.” he ordered.

“Mr. Nam, you look glowing today.” Niel commented.

“Yeah, you look so happy today. Such a contrast from yesterday.” another student blurted.

“Yeah Mr. Nam. Tell us what happened yesterday. We all want to know.” Min Woo said with a small laugh.

“I bet he got laid.” Sungyeol yelled out loud.

Everyone started to laugh. They thought it was a joke so they didn't think much of it. They had no idea it was the truth.

“I was having some troubles yesterday, so it had me....stressed. They're resolved now so I'm fine.” Woohyun said, choosing his words carefully.

Min Ji scoffed. He managed to tell them without lying.

 

Min Woo laughed while they were walking to lunch. “Resolved. That's what he calls it. So how was it Min Ji? Was it steamy?”

“Shut up before I shove that hat up your and out your mouth.” Min Ji snapped.

“Another good thing about being best friends is that I can make fun of you as much as I can and you can't get mad at me.” he smiled and threw an arm around her.

She narrowed her eyes at him. She was definitely going to find out something about Min Woo.

 

When they went back to the classroom, another desk was set up in the corner of the room.

“What's that for?” Min Ji asked Mr. Nam.

“You'll see. Just sit down for now.”

She nodded and sat down in her seat.

He whistled to get everyone's attention.

“Class. Starting today we will be having a student work with us. He's still in college and is majoring in teaching. It will be his first time working with a class just like me, so please be respectful to him. He'll be observing and helping for a couple of months. His name is--”

A man slightly shorter than Woohyun walked in with a purple polo shirt and jeans.

The girls started to squeal while the guys snickered and looked away.

“Omo! He's so hot!”

“So my style.”

“Who wears purple?”

“Psh, I have a polo too.”

“--Lee Howon.”

 

Min Ji's eyes widened. “Hoya...” she whispered.

She quickly grabbed a book and hid her face behind it.

“Min Ji. What are you doing?” Min Woo asked. “You're holding it upside down!”

Min Ji flipped it around but Hoya saw her.

“Oh! Min Ji-ah!” Hoya smiled and started to walk over to her.

She cursed in her mind before setting the book down.

“You're still here? I thought you would've graduated by now.” he said.

“Nope. Still a senior.” she awkwardly laughed.

“You guys know each other?” Woohyun asked.

“Oh yeah.” Hoya touched her chin and grinned at her. “We go way back.”

 

“Ex-boyfriend?!” Woohyun yelled over the phone.

“Yeah. He was my first love, and first kiss. And...I lost my ity to him.”

“Oh my god. So that's why he was looking at you like that! I thought he was just hungry.”

“It's okay. It's over. I haven't seen him in years.”

“Right...I shouldn't be getting worked up. You're mine now.”

Min Ji smiled. “That's right. I'm all yours.”

Woohyun couldn't help but smirk.

 

The next day, Woohyun slammed a large pile of papers on Hoya's desk.

“What's all this Woohyun?!” he asked.

“Lesson one about teaching. You gotta learn about paper grading. There's a lot, and you have to be careful. Get started little grasshopper!” he pat his back.

Hoya groaned.

 

When Saturday came around Min Ji went digging through her closest for a pair of skinny jeans. It had been ages since she wore them since the weather was still hot. She was still confused why Woohyun texted her telling her to dress warm. She put on a tank top and stared at her reflection. Now all she had to do was grab a jacket.

Min Ji heard the doorbell and she ran down the stairs.

“Be back later Mom.” she yelled, took out a random black jacket from the closet and slipped on her shoes.

“You won't be back in time for dinner right?”

“I don't think so.”

“Okay bye. Have fun.”

 

Min Ji opened the door and hugged Woohyun. Finally he wasn't in his dorky outfit and glasses. They were finally free. And he looked a lot better in normal clothes with his normal hair.

“Hey Minnie Mouse.” Woohyun smiled and kissed her.

“Okay. That was cheesy.”

He shrugged. “I was trying to think of a nickname while driving here and it was the only thing I could think of. So I'll just stick to beautiful.”

It was Min Ji's turn to smile.

“Where are we going first?” she asked when they got in the car.

“You'll see when we get there. But first we gotta buy something.”

 

They arrived at a store and Min Ji was still confused on why they had to come here.

Woohyun took her hand and led her to the socks section.

He grabbed 2 pairs of high socks.

“Why do we need these?”

“You'll see baby~” he sang.

“Min Ji?” a deep voice she knew so well asked.

They turned around and Hoya was standing there holding some clothes.

“Oh...Hoya.”

The two lovers started to panic.

“What a small world! Who's this?” he asked, walking closer to them.

“Just don't make eye contact.” Min Ji whispered. She knew Hoya well. He was very observant and smart. He could figure it out easily.

Woohyun quickly turned around, pretending to look at socks.

“This is my boyfriend.” she said.

“Oh hi. I'm Hoya. Min Ji's friend.” Hoya held out a hand.

Woohyun turned around and took his hand but he didn't look up.

 

“Well I'd love to stay and chat but we really have to go. We're on a date.” Min Ji said, taking Woohyun hand.

Hoya's eyes went down to their hands before going back up to look at Min Ji.

“Of course. I was just on my way to pay too. Maybe we can catch up a little. It's been a long time. We don't have a chance to talk in school either.”

“Ah, right.”

While they were waiting in line, they talked about old memories and inside jokes. Hoya still had that laugh that used to make Min Ji melt. But it didn't have that affect on her anymore.

Woohyun gave the socks to the cashier.

“He doesn't talk much, does he?” Hoya whispered.

“I guess you could say that...”

 

When Woohyun was taking out some bills to pay, his credit card accidentally fell out. He bent over to pick it up but Hoya beat him to it.

“Here you go.” Hoya said and read the name on the card.

Nam Woohyun.

“Thank you.” he took it and put it back in his wallet.

“It's nice talking to you again Hoya. Bye.” Min Ji waved and took Woohyun's hand.

As they were walking away, Hoya couldn't keep his eyes off of them. He was frozen.

He watched as Min Ji leaned up and kissed Woohyun's cheek like how she used to do with him years ago when they were in love.

No way...

=============

so....is the view count on infinite's teaser video broken?

me no understand.