Broken Angel

True Love in Wrong Place

Jung So Min

I cried heavily since I exited from the plane from my trip to Japan. That was my worst trip ever. I couldn't understand why my dearest fiance could did it to me. I couldn't forget image of that girl. That girl who made Seung Hyun Oppa -My dearest fiance- expelled me from his appartement rudely. That girl who made Seung Hyun Oppa dumped me like fool. How pathetic? Yes, I was so pathetic to loved that man for a long time, eight years. But, that was love, love was only love, it just blind.

I even still cried when Shin Hye, my very best friend appeared in front of me. She hugged me tighly and brought me to her car. I'm sorry Shin, I just couldn't erase that scene when Seung Hyun Oppa expelled me rudely.

Flash Back

It was Saturday morning when I and Shin Hye decided to go to book store. Shin Hye said that she want to bought a lot of books, she like reading so much. We had a very fun day. We ate ice cream together near the bookstore, we enjoyed that day so much. Suddenly, my phone rang. I hope, it was Choi Seung Hyun, my fiance who called me. But, I was wrong. It was not him. Oh, how could my fiance didn't call me since a week ago?

I got a message, but I didn't know that sender's number. It was new number. May be it was just my another friend.

I was shocked...

Very shocked...

What it means?

I stared at the content of message blankly. I didn't believe it. Someone send me a picture. It was Seung Hyun Oppa picture with another woman... How could? Was it real? Or it just trap?

"So Min-ah? Are you ok?" Shin Hye looked at me worriedly.

I just quite and gave my phone to her. She stared at my phone blankly, her face become paller. I was sure that she also didn't believe about that.

"Min-ah. Think positively, may be it's just joke. Or someone want ruin your relationship whit Seung Hyun. Just ask him for sure, Min-ah." She was true. May be it just trap from someone who want to ruin my relationship.

May be...

"I want to ask this to him, Shin-ah. Tomorrow, I will go to Japan to make it clear."


I went to Japan for sure on Sunday, one day after I got that shocking message from anonymus number. Message that filled of Seung Hyun Oppa picture, with another woman.

And here I am, in front of my fiance's appartement. I pressed the bell and not long, Seung Hyun Oppa opened it. He smiled sweetly, like usually. She grabbed my waist and guided me to entered his room.

"Oppa, I miss you"

"I miss you to, honey. But why didn't you call me to pick you from the airport?" He hugged me tightly.

"It just surprise, Oppa." I smiled warmly. I think that wasn't suspicious thing here. But that picture? Ah, I should ask him straightly...

"Ah, oppa... My I ask you something?" I tried to ask him.

"Hmm..." He released his hug and looked my eyes deeply.

I tooke my phone from my pocket and showed his picture to him. I felt nervous and my heart beat faster than before. Why I feel so affraid?

"How could you have that picure? That's wrong. Don't believe it. I don't have another woman except you. Believe me, honey." I looked straight at his eyes, but I didn't find truth there. Was he lie?

"Don't you believe?" He asked me again. I was confused. I couldn't did anything but nodded.

"eh... I believe you, Oppa." But after this, I will search the truth.


It was my second day at my fiance's appartement. I didn't find any suspicious thing until now. Seung Hyun Oppa was on his work, and I decided to cleaned his appartement since I felt that it was so dirty.

I cleaned all of it happily..

I swept the floor...

I washed his clothes...

but, what is this?

I found Seung Hyun Oppa's another cellphone. Maybe, he forgot to bring it. I just want to gave it, but my mind said that I had to looked at this phone. I oppened the phone bravely.

And what? The same picture... The picture of that girl and many lovey dovey message between them. Between my fiance and the girl that called Park Bom. Who was she?

It was evening without I noticed. And Oppa will come not for long. Should I ask it? Should I end this relationship? I was affraid, too affraid. But I had to ask it, to made it clear.

"Honey, what are you doing?" That is. Oppa was go home. I should ask it to him.

I faced Seung Hyun oppa bravely, I had to ask about this.

"Oppa... What it means?" I showed his cellphone to him. I caould felt his anger, I could saw his face become redder, and I knew, he was mad.

"Oh, So you knew about it already?" He just smirked.

"Is it true?"

"Yes that's true." He grabbed my body tighly, and carried me to his room.

I cried hardly.

"oppa... what will you do?"

"Shut Up !!! I never love you. It time to me to kame revenge to you, ."

And after this....

He rapped me.

 

This is the second capture. Finally... Please comment and subscribe my story =)