For The First Time Meet You

True Love in Wrong Place

Hyun Joong POV

Saturday. I like this day so much. Why? Because I could enjoyed my hobby - sleep. I could sleep until whenever I want. Such a sleepyhead right? but that's my hobby, my unique hobby maybe.

I dindn't have plan to go out since my fiancee who was a pediatrician still busy with her job. Fiancee? Maybe. Is she still my fiancee? She always busy with her job, never care to me as her fiance. Could she still called my fiancee? But I really miss her...

"Oppaaaaaa !!!"

Uh, Shin Hye, my dearest stepsister called me loudly, really she seems so happy bothered my sleep.

She was grinning when I openned my sleepy eyes. I'm pretty sure that she want me to do something.

"Oppa... take me to the airport please" She said with her pleaded eyes while sat on the edge of my bed.

I just quiet. I just want to closed my eyes again when suddenly I heard she sobbed.

"Oppa... I promised to my bestfriend to pick her from airport this afternoon. But, eomma forbid me to drive alone. Why you don't want to help your sister? Am I still your dearest sister?"

Shin Hye... Geezzz... She's really something. Honestly, she ruined my holiday, but I don't want make her cry, though only sad.

"Kajja" I stood up, and grabbed my sweater. I saw she giggled. Ah, how much I love my dearest sister.

 

Shin Hye

Yeay, finally I was able to persuaded my beloved brother for drove me to the airport. So Min, wait me. I was on my way to pick you up. I gigled happily while Hyun Joong Oppa was driving.

Oppa, I promised, after this I will treat you an ice cream. Just one ice cream.

Beep.. Beep...

Suddenly my phone rang. I got a message and I'm pretty sure that it was So Min.

Shin-ah, where are you? I just landed.

-So Min

See... I'm true.

Wait, I'm on my way to you.

I just replied that message shortly.

"Shin-ah, we arrived. Should Oppa accompany you to go inside or could Oppa wait you here? Oppa feel so tired." 

Huh? Wait here?

"Emm... Ok, just wait here, Oppa. I will back soon." Finally, i gave him permit to stayed at our car. I exited from the car and ran quickly to pick So Min.

 

Hyun Joong

Am hour... I waited my sister for an hour. What the... Ahh, Shin Hye, I'll punish you when you come because you made me feel like crazy people. It's so borred waited you here. And sometimes, I feel regret to choosed for stayed here.

"Oppa..." Ah, finally you came, Shin-ah. Eh, is that So Min? What happen with her face? She cried?

"Oppa, I sat on the back with So Min, is it okey?"

I nodded.

"Oppa, It is So Min, my bestfriend. So Min, he is my beloved brother, Hyun Joong." I just smiled when Shin Hye introduced her. Honestly, her face so beautiful although she cried. Suddenly, I felt my heart beat faster.

 

Finnaly I done my first chapter. Such a bored chapter, right? But I promise to be better for the next capture. Comment and subscribe my story, please =)