Promises

True Love in Wrong Place

Next day...

Why me? Why me? Why me?

Shin Hye lost in her thought. She lost her mind.
"Why me? Why me, Yong Hwa yaa!!!" She cried hardly as she throw all of her things on her table.
"WHY THIS SHOULD BE HAPPENED TO ME?"
Shin Hye shouted out of her lung as she cried harder than before.

She kneeled down on the corner of her room. She was so desperate. Her hair was mess. She felt that everything was getting worse than before.

"Why me?" She whispered between her heavy sob.

Meanwhile, Hyun Joong, that dearest Oppa, was on the kitchen, prepared dinner for his dongsaeng, when he heard his dearest sister's shout. He stopped his activity in sudden. He ran hurriedly toward his dongsaeng room. He tried to open the door, but unlucky, it was locked.

"Shin Hye-ya. Open !!!" Hyun Joong shouted as loud as he could. He hope Shin Hye would heard that. But, he was wrong. Shin Hye still on her thought and didn't realize that her Oppa was called her.

"SHIN HYE !!! PARK SHIN HYE, OPEN !!!" Hyun Joong didn't have another choice but to smashed the door. And his heart was full of worried as he saw that his sister brought a scissors in her hand - trying to kill her own self - between her sob.

"No !!! No, Shin Hye ! Don't do that." Her Oppa ran hurriedly to stopped his sister to killing her self.

"Let me, Oppa." Shin Hye wishpered as she looked at her Oppa blankly. Hyun Joong could saw that his dearest sister's eyes were filled with a sense of depression, and he knows that his sister's lost her very precious thing. But Hyun Joong, never want to give up. He approached his sister bravely and grabbed that scissors from SHin Hye's hand. He loves her so much.

"It's ok, Shin-ah. It's Ok, honey. Oppa will always beside you." He hugged Shin Hye tightly after he removed the scissor from her hand. Hyun Joong could heard his sister's sob and he could felt his sister's pain. He her hair to make her calm down. They shared tears together ..

"Why, honey? Did Yong Hwa hurt you?" Hyun Joong bravely asked his sister when Shin Hye turned to calm.
Shin Hye just shook her head.
"Then why? Tell Oppa, and Oppa promise won't blame you. Oppa always beside you, honey. Trust Oppa."

"Oppa... Would you be angry... If... If... I tell you?" Shin Hye, finally spoke.

"No, Oppa won't blame you. Oppa love you so badly, chagi. Come, tell Oppa." Hyun Joong patted Shin Hye's back.

"Yongie... He took ... My ity, Oppa." Shin Hye cried harder in sudden.
Hyun Joong, he was so shocked to heard that news. That very bad news. The worst news.
Honestly, Hyun Joong was so angry but he promised that he won't blame his sister nor Yong Hwa. "Oppa, don't blame Yongie, we did it because we want. It was actually my fault. I couldn't control my self that night when he kissed me passionately after we had dinner in his condo. I want him so badly and he wand me too and we did it in sudden. To be honest, Oppa, I did it because I love him so much and I don't want to lose him like before. That girl, Seo Joo Hyun... She gave me very bad impact. I did that because I want to Yong know that he don't have to did the same thing with another girl, just with me because I can give him more than another girl give to him. But now I realize that I'm so stupid to giving up my ity to him, I regret everything, Oppa" Shin Hye said between her sob.

Hyun Joong sighed. He really couldn't blame the two of them, so he decided to hit the wall behind him to let his anger. Then, he hugged his sister tighter as he patted her back.

"Gwaenchana, it's ok, it's ok. It's ok." Hyun Joong cried in silent. He was so disappointed, he was regret, and he felt that he was the worst Oppa ever. "Oppa can understand you."

"Oppa, I know, you never like me to be this bad girl. Me too, Oppa. I don't want to turn to this bad side. But Oppa... This love... I can't handle it anymore. I don't want to loose him again."

"But love shouldn't be blind like that, honey. Love..."

"Just like Oppa and Yoona eonni."
Shin Hye looked at her Oppa intenly. Hyun Joong gasped.
"What do you..."
"I know, Oppa. Oppa and Eonni also did that thing last night. I just want Oppa promise me that Oppa will never leave Eonni. Could you, Oppa?"
Hyun Joong was taken back his words. He was shocked with his sister's words.

Flashback...

Shin Hye arrived at her house in the afternoon after the beautiful night with Yong Hwa.

"Thank you, Yongie." Shin Hye gave Yong Hwa peek on his cheek before she entered her house, then she entered her house with smile.

"Oh, Annyeong Eonni." She waved her hand as she saw Yoona was sitting on living room.

"Oh, Annyeong Shin. You look so happy today..." Shin Hye just smiled sweetly.

"Where's Oppa?"

"He is on his room take a bath. He just wake up." Yoona giggled.

"Aiisshh... That Oppa. I'm sorry for make you waiting so long, Eonni." Shin Hye felt ashamed with her Oppa habbit - Sleepover-

"It's Ok, Shin-ah. I love to wait him."

"Eonni, I'll go to my room first." Shin Hye hugged Yoona. She gasped when she saw a red mark on Yoona's neck.

What was that mark? Shin Hye thought.

Shin Hye released her hug and waved her hand before she left Yoona alone.

-Flashback end-


"Ne, Oppa promise. Oppa will never leave Yoona." Hyun Joong smiled and nodded.

I promise, Shin-ah. I promise won't leave Yoona.