One Step Closer

True Love in Wrong Place

It's around 2 a.m.

Hyun Joong, the broken heart man, has arrived in gis house in early morning.

His face was so terrible.

His hair was mess.

His body was tremble so badly.

He walk in a daydreaming mode.

He's drunk so badly.

His eyes were so red, and anyone near him could sense his anger, his sad, and his very hurt feeling.

"Oppa" Hyun Joong gasped to heard that soft voice. Really, he's so worried if that was Shin Hye's voice, her very dearest sister. He don't want Shin Hye knows everything. He don't want to hurt Shin Hye's heart to know that he's drunk.

But then, he feel relieved when he realized that voice is So Min's.

"Oppa, where are you from? Why do you just come home at this time? Are you okay, Oppa?" So Min said worriedly as she saw Hyun Joong's terrible face. She's sure that something bad was happened with Hyun Joong.

"Come, sit, Oppa." So Min lead Hyun Joong to sit on the couch in his living room. "I will make a hot chocolate for you. At least for lighting your mood."

Hyun Joong just nodded.

So Min back with two glasses of hot chocolate in less than 10 minutes. Honestly, she's also need that hot chocolate to lighting her mood because of her nightmare in last this week.

"Here, Oppa. Drink it." So Min smile as she gave one of the hot chocolate to Hyun Joong.

"Thanks"

Then they're keep silent.

They're in their own deep think.

Hyun Joong felt that the hot chocolate was like magical power that could lighting his mood in a once sip.

So Min's imagining about her mother. She miss her mother so much. She need her more than everything.

Until the thunder came in sudden time.

"Oppa" So Min hugged Hyun Joong as fast as she heard that thunder. She's affraid, very affraid. The thunder is remaining her about her parents' dead. But Hyun Joong, felt very shocked with So Min's sudden action.

"It's okay, Min-ah. It's okay. I'm here." Hyun Joong hugged So Min back.

"I'm affraid, Oppa. That thunder is remain me about my parents' dead" So Min start to cry.

"it's okay, Min-ah."

Hyun Joong wiped So Min's tears. He lift So Min beautiful face and stared at her brown eyes intensly.

Hyun Joong nearer his face and kissed So Min's lips passionately.

 

***

"Eomaa... Appa..."  A eight years old little girl and a seven years old little boy said in unison when their parents arrived at home. They missed their parents so much. It was 2 weeks after their parent on their duty to Japan. They hugeed their parents i a group hug.

"Appa, Eomma, we miss you." The little boy said.

"Me too." Said the little girl.

"We miss you too, my little angels." The mother said in teary eyes.

"So Min, Yong Hwa, come, Appa have presents for you both." Their appa lead them to their gift.

Little Yong Hwa, the seven years old boys, run enthusiasticly while So Min, his noona, hold their mother hand , following their appa.

"Here, for Yong." His father gave a blue gift for his little boy. "And this's for you, my princess. Happy birthday." Her father gave the pink gift to So Min and hugged So Min. That was So Min's birthday.

"Thank you, Appa. I love you." So Min's smile. "But, appa, where's my birthday cake?"

"i'm sorry, dear. Appa and Eomma forget to buy it."

So Min pouted almost cry.

"Don't be sad, my princess. Appa and Eomma wil buy iy now. Don't cry, okay?"

"But, appa, don't you feel tired? You just arrived from a very long trip and look, the sky is too dark." Yong Hwa said worriedly. "Can you just buy it tomorrow?"

"Yong-ah, why? Just today. I want that cake, it's my birthday after all, Yong-ah." So Min insist.

"But, noona, ap-"

"Appa, please. Don't hear Yong. Let's buy it. Let's go, Appa." So Min whined and of course her appa won't make her daughter feel disappointed.

"Okay, but is just Appa and Eomma who buy the cake. You two, just wait here. Don't go anywhere, okay?"

"Appa, Eomma, be careful." Yong Hwa said in very worry voice.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It almost two hours. The dark sky is turn to the very heavy sky woth thunder. They still wait their parent, but still there's no sign for their parents come.

Ten minutes....

They heard a car voice.

"Appa, Eomma." So Min open the door exitedly. "I'm glad to see-" So Min paused when she realized that the car is not theirs. it was another car. Then theri aunt and their uncle approached So Min girl who standing at the door. She hugged So Min very tight. Her aunty was cry so badly.

"Aunty, why do you cry?" Leittle Yong Hwa said innocently as he approached his noona.

"Yong ah..." His aunty hugged him too.

"Your Eomma, and Appa.... They have an accident and they're passed away." He uncle said in very sad tone.

"NOOOOOOOO!!! YOU LIE, UNCLE. IT'S NOT TRUE, IS IT?" Yong Hwa shouted as he released his aunty's hug.

"Yong-ah..."

"IT'S YOU, JUNG SO MIN. IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU. I HATE YOU. I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN. YOU'RE NOT MY SISTER ANYMORE !!!"

"Yong Hwa !!!" Little Yong Hwa ran as fast as he can. His heart was very hurt. He feel so angry to his sister. He think that it was because of his siter. If So Min didin't insist to buy a birthday cake, maybe their parents still alive.

 

***

"Yong Hwa !!!" So Min awake. That nightmare is still haunting her. She feel so guilty. She feel so regret. So Min cry so badly.

"Sstt... Don't cry. Don't cry" Hyun Joong who actually sleep beside So Min awake too. He hugged So Min.

"Eh, Oppa... Why are you here?" So Min shocked when she realized that she sleep with Hyun Joong. Then she try to recall everything.

Hot chocolate.

Thunder.

Sudden hug.

Kiss.

Oh My God ! So Min thouch her lips. So, I fell asleep after we shared a kiss? So Min gasped, her face turn to red immediately.

"So.... We... were... kiss?" So Min said to her self in very low tone, almost wishper.

So Min grinned shyly. "Eh, Oppa... I'm sorry. I go to my room first." So Min stand and bow her head immediately. She run to her room quickly while Hyun Joong just grinned widely.

"Your lips is so good, Min-ah. I like it." Hyun Joong said as he touch his lips.