Again

True Love in Wrong Place

"Oppa, it is Sunday, isn't it?"

Shin Hye asked her brother who was lying on the couch while reading magazine.

"Ah, yes. So what if it's Sunday huh?" Hyun Joong jerked up and closed his magazine.

"Oh, just ask. But why don't you go with your fiancee?"

Hyun Joong sighed deeply. He then remembered again with his annoying fiancee. it has been a month since he decided to give Yoona another chance and they're together, but as always, Yoona seems to forget her fiance even since a week after they're back.

Yoona never called Hyun Joong, even just texted him. Hyun Joong seemed that he hadn't fiancee. He felt so meaningless in Yoona's life.

"She's busy."

"Ah, poor Oppa.Okay then, I'm going, Oppa. See you."

"Eh, where will you go, dear?"

"To bookstore."

"with So Min?"

"Yes, Oppa. Do you wanna come?"

"No, just go."

"Bye, Oppa." Shin Hye waved her hand as she leaved Hyun Joong alone.


Min-ah, I'm on my way. Wait me in front of your house, okay?!

So Min smiled as she read her best friend's message. She was ready to go to bookstore. She wears her favorite flower dress and her brown high heels.

"Hello, beautiful." So Min gasped as she opened her main door. A familiar man was standing in front of her with his scary smile.

"S-Seung Hyun Op-pa" So Min walked backward. She was so scared seeing Seung Hyun's scary smile."Wh-what are you doing?"

"I just want take you back." Seung Hyun tried to reached So Min's trembled hand.

"Go, Oppa, I don't want you. GO!!!"

"Why? Don't you love me?" Seung Hyun pushed So Min's body to the corner.

"Let me go, Seung Hyun-ssi."

"NO!!!" Seung Hyun shouted loudly, "Not, until you want to back with me, beautiful."

Seung Hyun lift So Min's chin and tried to kissed So Min's lips, but she pushed Seung Hyun hardly until he feel down.

So Min, who feel free, tried to ran fast as she could, but Seung Hyun grabbed her waist and pulled her to his embrace. Seung Hyun then pushed So Min to the floor, and he slapped her hardly.

"Listen, I don't want to let you go. If I can't have you, none will have you then. REMEMBER THAT JUNG SO MIN!!!" Seung Hyun pressed So Min with him and he tried to kiss So Min's neck harshly.

"Let go off me, please." So Min started to cry as she begged Seung Hyun to released her body. She struggled. She tried her best to released her body from him, but those were useless. Seung Hyun's too strong.

Save me, God.

BUGG!!!

"Don't dare to touch her, Seung Hyun-ssi."

Seung Hyun released So Min's body as he felt that his head was hit by someone. He looked back and he saw familiar figure was looked at him angrily.

"Shin hye..." So Min wishpered.

"Oh, how are you, miss Park?" Seung Hyun stand up and approached the figure that hit him.

Shin Hye scared, she stepped backward. "What do you want me to do?" Seung Hyun took a small knife from his pocket and tried to reached Shin Hye. Shin Hye tried to escape, but it's useless. Seung Hyun brought her to the corner. Shin Hye gasped.

"Do you want end your life, Miss Park?" Seung Hyun raised his knife and prepared to it on Shin Hye's body.

"NOOOO!!!!" Shin Hye gave up, she closed her eyes. And suddenly she felt a heavy body leaned on her.

 


 

Hello, my friend. I'm sorry I has to cut this chapter at this time. Why? because it's time to me for go home. Kekekeke~. I'm in office now, see you in next chapter ^^

 

 

By the way,I'm so sorry for my mistaken writing, I was too hurry for go home. *shy. and thank you for your correction. Please subscribe, upvote, and comment my story, my friend. Stay healthy, see you in another chapter.