Another Chance?

True Love in Wrong Place

"Good morning, beautiful." Hyun Joong grinned widely when he passed So Min who busy drinking her morning tea.

Uhuk...

So Min choke as she heard that familiar voice.

"Yah, are you okay?" Hyun Joong patted So Min's back.

"I'm okay, Oppa. I'm ok-kay. Uhuk !!!"

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry, Min-ah."

"Yah, Oppa, what are you doing on So Min huh? Look, she choke so badly, Oppa." Shin Hye, who just come from her room scolded her Oppa because make her very best friend choke that bad.

"It's okay, Shin. Don't worry." So Min smiled reassure her best friend that she's fine and stop her to scolded her brother. It's not Hyun Joong's fault after all. It was her. She just too shocked to heard Hyun Joong's voice.

"Really?"

So Min nodded.

"it's okay then. Let's eat. I've prepared breakfast for us." Shin Hye finally smile and lead them to go to dining table.

 

-dingdong-

 

"Let me, Oppa." Shin Hye approached the main door and open it.

"Uh, Yoona eonni. Hello." Shin Hye gave her sweet smile to Yoona, the guest.

"Is Hyun Joong there?'

"Yes, pelase co-"

"Oppaaaaa !!!" Shin Hye's word is cut by Yoona shouted. Yoona run fastly to the Hyun Joong who is sitting peacely while eaaaaat his breakfast.

"Oppa... Pardon me, pelase." Yoona knelt down in front of Hyun Joong.

So Min and Shin Hye look each other, feel confused with Yoona's sudden action.

"Let's talk, follow me." Hyun Joong held Yoona's hand and brought her to the backyard oh that house.

 

***

"What do you want to talk? An explaining? Im Yoona, I don't need it." Hyun Joong said firmly. He emphasize his every word.

"I won't explain anything. I'm sorry, Oppa. I know that I was wrong. But... I realized something. I realized that I can't life without you. I love you so much, Oppa. If I can... I want to be with you again. Can we, Oppa?"

Hyun Joong sighed heavily.

"Honestly... I'm disappointed with your act, but... I.... actually still love you. Only you, Yoona. What should I do? How can I trust you?"

Yoona knelt down in Hyun Joong's foot "You can trust me, I won't cheat from you again, even once. I promise, Oppa. I promise."

Hyun Joong just silent. He felt so confused. He still love Yoona very much but he can't trust Yoona anymore.

"I'm sorry, Yoona-ya." Hyun Joong turned his body and walked away, left Yoona who still knelt down.

"Oppa, I'm sorry. Please don't go. Give me a chance." Yoona catch Hyun Joong and back hug him tightly. "Punish me, punish me. But please don't leave me." Yoona cried.

Hyun Joong turned his body and faced Yoona. He stared at her teary eyes. He could feel her guilty feeling, her sad, and her regret.

"Sstt.. Don't cry, I'll give you a chance. But just once."

"Thank you, Oppa. Thank you..."

Hyun Joong wiped Yoona's tears. "I Love you, Yoona-ya. I do love you."

"I love you too, Oppa." Then Yoona felt that Hyun Joong's lips on her lips.

They shared another passionate kiss.

***

"Shin, let me bring this trash. Where should I put it?"

"Backyard, Min-ah."

"Okay" So Min brought that heavy trash to the backyard.

Hyun Joong wiped Yoona's tears. "I Love you, Yoona-ya. I do love you." So Min stopped her step as she heard that conversation.

"I love you too, Oppa."

So Min eyes widened when she saw the worst scene in front of her.

Yoona and Hyun Joong  Oppa is kissing.

So Min touched her chest. She felt pain in sudden.

Why do I feel this hurt?