I'm Here For You

True Love in Wrong Place

Kim (Park) Hyun Joong

"Min-ah, we've arrived. Kajja." Shin Hye, my dearest sister, held So Min hand and lead So Min to her room. Shin Hye preffer to brought So Min to our house since So Min's parents were on their duty to UK and our parents also still on Japan. I glanced at So Min. She still so quite. She just cried during our trip to my home.

What happen to her?

I felt so curious and also worried to her, however So Min is my dearest sister's bestfriend. I had to love her as same as I love my dearest sister.

"Annyeong, Hyung" I just entered my house when I heard someone called my name. I turned my body to faced him. It was Yong Hwa, my dearest sister's boyfriend.

He smiled at me politely.

"Is Shin Hye here?"

"Yes, she is with So Min on her room. Wait, I'll call her for you." I smiled to him before leaved him to called Shin Hye on her room.

 

Park Shin Hye

I lead So Min to my room. Actually, it was our room -Me and So Min's room- when Hyun Joong Oppa still on his study at UK. I lead So Min to sat on my bed, she still looked so sad and desperated.

"Min-ah, tell me, what happen to you? Was Seung Hyun Oppa hurt you?" So Min glanced at me. She started to cried heavily. So, that is true. Seung Hyun Oppa was hurt her so badly, I'm sure.

I hugged my best friend tightly. She sobbed hardly.

"It's ok, So Min-ah. It's ok, everything will be ok." I patted her back softly.

"S-Seung-hyun-op-pa..." So Min sobbed again. "he-"

"Shin-ah. Yong Hwa is looking for you." Hyun Joong Oppa said while opened my room's door. I nodded.

Uh, Hyun Joong oppa, you ruined everything.

"Min-ah, I'm sorry, Yong is here, you rest, please. Don't cry. I'm here." I smiled at her before I leaved her in my room, but she just stared at me blankly.

I went to Yong Hwa. I pouted at my Oppa when I passed him who still stood near the door.

 

Jung So Min

Shin-ah, Seung Hyun Oppa rapped me. He took my ity, Shin-ah. I'm desperate so badly. I want to tell all of it to Shin Hye, but I can't. I just silent. I felt my tongue was so numb.

And again, my tears fell so badly.

I cried heavily. 

I want to die, right now.

How could someone who I loved become so rude?

Flash Back

It was night.

I cried heavily when I remembered that I lost my ity.

Seung Hyun...

That man who I loved so much, rapped me rudely.

"You !!! Can you stop to crying?" She snapped me.

But I just cried, I don't know what to do.

Seung Hyun Oppa approached me.

He slapped me hardly. And suddenly I felt my lips bloody. I screamed loudly in painful.

"You !!! Don't ever show your face in front of me again! Go ! I don't need you anymore !!!" He grabbed my arms harshly.

He pulled me.

He pushed me to fall.

He throw my belongings.

He slammed the door loudly.

And he leaved me alone in front of his apartment lonely.

He expelled me

***

"Don't cry, Min-ah." I stopped cry when suddenly I felt a warm hug in my body. I opened my eyes and I saw Hyun Joong Oppa hugged me tightly.

 

Kim (Park) Hyun Joong

I still stood near of my sister's room. I looked at So Min. She looked so desperate. She cried hardly.

Was it so painful?

I saw her closed her eyes and cried harder.

And suddenly I dragged my feet to approached her.

And I hugged her tightly.

"Don't cry, Min-ah." She stopped crying. "I'm here. You can tell everything to me and share your problem to me."

Eh, what happened to me? Why I felt so worried to her suddenly?

Ah, she is my sister's best friend. So I shad to loved her as I loved my sister.

She released my hug, and she looked at me disbelief. She blinked her brown eyes three times.

"You can take me as your brother since you're my dearest sister's bestfriend." I smiled at her warmly.

She stared at me...

"Gomawo...Oppa." She finally smiled at me and she started to tell the whole story to me.

What do I feel?

I feel so pity at her.

It's ok, Min-ah. I'm here for you.

 



Jung Yong Hwa

I looked at Shin Hye while I drove my car. She just quite and lowered her head since we leaved her house.

What happen with her?

Is she sick?

I stopped my car and I lifted her chin. I could saw that her face was so sad.

"Shin-ah, what happen? Are you sick?"

She shooked her head.

I looked at her eyes deeply. "What happen?"

"So Min... She looked so desperate." Her voice cracked.

So Min? Why do you still care to her, Shin?

I felt pain in my heart when I heard her name. So Min. So Min...

So Min...

Aarghhh... I felt so angry

"Y-Yong..." I looked at my innocent girlfriend. "I'm sorry, I just.. I just..." Suddenly my anger disappeared when I looked at my girlfriend's sad face. I sighed.

Ssstt... I put my finger in her lips.

"it's ok, Shin-ah. You just care to her."  I hugged her. "But, promise me that you won't care to her again."

She nodded.

 

Park Shin Hye

I could felt anger in Yong Hwa's face after I called So Min's name. I knew, he didn't like So Min so badly.

"Y-Yong..." He looked at me.  "I'm sorry, I just.. I just..." I couldn't finish my word because he put his finger in my lips. I sighed. His anger was gone.

"it's ok, Shin-ah. You just care to her." He hugged me. I felt so warm on his hug. I'm relieved, he could understand me. "But, promise me that you won't care to her again."

I sighed deeply. I just nodded.

What?

How could I don't care to my bestfriend?