Choi Seung Hyun is back

True Love in Wrong Place

It has been a month since the most beautiful night between Hyun Joong and Yoona, also between Yong Hwa and Shin Hye. Shin Hye didn't feel sad anymore. She can smile now even laugh loudly.

It is Saturday. It's Shin Hye's birthday. She decided to celebrate it with very private party. She just want to celebrate it with her beloved Oppa, her lovely boyfriend and her very close friend, So Min. So, when it almost 5 p.m, the prepared everything. Shin Hye cooked the foods, Hyun Joong prepared the cake while So Min and Yong Hwa were on their own way and not yet come to Shin Hye's house.

-ding dong-

"Let Oppa open the door" Hyun Joong blocked Shin Hye's way when she want to reached the door. Shin Hye just nodded.

"Hello, Hyung !!! " Yong Hwa -the guest- greeted Hyun Joong as he opened the door.
"Oh, Yong. Come in."
"Ah, thank you, Hyung. Where's Shin?"
"On the kitchen."
"Ah, I'll go there, Hyung."
Yong Hwa bowed his head before he walk to his Shin.

***
"Hey, Sweetheart." Shin Hye suddenly felt warm on her body. Yong Hwa greeted her while he gave her very tight back hug.

"Ah, Yong. I can't breath."

"Hem..." Yong Hwa turned Shin Hye's body to face him. Then he hugged her tighter.

"Yah, Yong-ah. I'm cooking, I'm so smell."

"Let it be like this. I love your smell, honey." Yong Hwa kissed her cheek. "Happy birthday, sweetheart."

"Thank you, honey. Where's my present?" Shin hye released their hug and gave him her puppy eyes.

"This..." Yong Hwa peeked Shin Hye's lips quickly.

"Yaaah, you !!!" Shin Hye pouted while her boyfriend laugh very loudly. Yong Hwa ran very fast while Shin Hye tried to chase him. Meanwhile, Hyun Joong just smiled widely seeing these two cute person running.

-ding dong-

Another guest coming.

"Oppa !!!" Hyun Joong shocked with the sudden action of So Min, the guest.
So Min hugged Hyun Joong very tight as Hyun Joong opened the door. Her body was tremble. Her hand was shaking and her tears were fell down dramatically.

"So Min, why?"

"Op-pa... I'm afraid." Suddenly So Min collapsed in Hyun Joong's arms.

***
So Min open her eyes after collapsed for almost one hour. She stared at the ceiling. She recalled what happend to her before she collapsed in Hyun Joong's arm.

"So Min-ah, You're awake." So Min can see Shin Hye's worried face clearly and Hyun Joong too. He hold So Min's hand tightly.

"Shin" So Min hugged Shin Hye very tight. She feel so scared right now.

"What happen?" Shin Hye tried to calm So Min, she patted her very bestfriend's back softly as So Min cry endlessly in her hug. "Don't cry, tell us."

"Seung Hyun Oppa..." So Min paused, she try to recall everything before she collapsed. "He try to kill me." So Min cry harder.

Shin Hye, Hyun Joong, and also Yong Hwa shocked to heard So Min's revelation.

"How can?"

"I saw a stranger man who wear mask standing in front my house when I want to go to you house. Firstly, I didn't care about that man, but I feel that he follow me. He ride same bus with me, even he stopped the bus at the same bus stop with me. I felt scared but I tried to endure it and always be positive thinking about that man. But, I'm wrong. He continued follow me, until I reached the small alley near your house suddenly that stranger man pushed me to the wall. Nobody there at that time. He took a knife frome his pocket and tried to stabbed it in my neck. I think that he just a thief who just want my purse, my money or my handphone, but no. He then open his mask. Really, I'm so shocked as I saw his face clearly. He's Choi Seung Hyun, my ex fiance. And he said that he want to kill me if I don't want to back to him." So Min closed her eyes. Her tears fall heavier.

"Luckily, there's someone who passed that alley before he kill me. Then, I ran, as fast as I can."

"Damn Seung Hyun!" Shin Hye said angrily. "Don't worry, we will help you, Min-ah."

***

05.00 pm,

Hyun Joong walked silently near Yoona's work room. He want to give a surprise for his fiancee and of course he miss his fiancee so much since there's no communication between them in almost a week. Yoona's said that she has been very busy lately. Hyun Joong bring a bouqet of white rose, Yoona's favourite flower. He want to ask Yoona for date tonight.

But It wasn't like Hyun Joong's imagine. He stopped his step near the door.

His eyes widened...

His body was tremble...

His heart beat faster...

and His head felt wanna explode...

His fiancee is kissing with another guy, in her own practicing room.

"IM YOONA!" Hyun Joong said angrily. "DAMN YOU. WE'RE OVER FROM NOW!" Hyun Joong ran quickly, left the shocking Yoona with her affair in that room.

And their story is over... There's no Hyun Joong and Yoona again.

 


PS : I'm so sorry for not update for very very very long time. I've been busy with my work and my study. I'm in my last year of college. >.<

Thank you for everyone who subscribe and upvoted my fanfic.

Have a nice day, everyone :)