Teacher's plan

Only Chance

 

 

Chapter 7- Teacher’s plan

Luhan’s p.o.v

 

 

Luhan walked in school confidently the next day. He smiled and greeted everyone as he walked by which made mostly all the girls squeal. He walked up and sat on Krystal’s desk.

 

“ Hey.”

 

“ Hi oppa.” she greeted.

 

“ How are you?” I asked and she smiled.

 

“ Fine. What’s up?”

 

“ I was wondering if you wanted to hang out ?”

 

“ Sure but won’t unnie get mad?” she asked feeling guilty.

 

“ No. We’re broken up.”

 

“ Then I would love to.” she said pulling her books out.

 

“ We could also finish what we started.” I teased and she chuckled.

 

“ Maybe.”

 

The bell rang and I gave her a quick peck before getting off. I heard Donghae scoff and I glared at him but my heart ached seeing the heartbroken expression on Sehun’s face. He looked up and gave me a fake smile. I walked over and Jessica sat down smiling. I smiled too remembering our conversation.




 

* Flashback*

 

Luhan and Jessica both sat down in the empty classroom face to face at 6:00 on a early friday morning.

“ I’m sorry.” Luhan apologized.

 

“ Don’t be. I understand you love him...”

 

“ You do?” Luhan asked confuse.

 

“ Love is not hard if you put effort. You know you love Sehun but you’re trying to decline it. Why are you making both of you suffer?”

 

“ I don't know what you’re talking about?” Luhan lied shifting his gaze elsewhere.

 

“ Okay. Think what you what but remember that you’re not the only one getting hurt.”  she staed and Luhan looked up.

 

“ Friends?” he asked changing the topic. She nodded and smiled.

 

“ Friends.”

 

* Flashback over *

 

 

I smiled glad that we could be friends. I looked up and met Sehun’s eyes. We stared at each other passionately when mr. Kang’s voice interrupted.

 

“ We will be starting a new project and I’ll be picking your partners.”

 

The class erupted in groans and boos as he pulled out his list. He was about to read when the door suddenly flung opened. Everyone looked over as Sooyoung walked in with Suho following behind. Her eyes were swollen red and her mascara was stained, whereas he looked perfectly normal except for a tiny tear that wasn’t very noticeable. She had cuts and bruises on her hand but quickly hid them with her sweater. I noticed Suho staring at her with those loving eyes that I used to give. She walked over and sat down next to Krystal without even glancing at me. Donghae stood up and pushed Suho against the wall grabbing everyone’s attention. They had a whisper conversation before mr. Kang sat them down. Donghae gave me a death glare before sitting down.

 

“ Moving on. This project will count for half your semester grade. Krystal and Key pair up. Chanyeol and Baekhyun. ( a/n Baekyeol!)

Sooyoung and Suho.  Minho and Taemin. Donghae and Jessica. Luna and Sulli. Amber and Kris. Sehun and Luhan.”

 

 

Sehun looked over at me and I looked away. Jessica smiled at Donghae and he smiled back. Sooyoung glanced at Suho and he gave her a warm bright smile. Everyone else was fine with their partners.

 

“ This project is to test your trust..” mr. Kang announced grabbing everyone’s attention again.

 

“ You will be handcuffed to your partner for a week. “ he continued and everyone’s eyes widened.

 

“ What?! Are you crazy?!”

 

“ I’m not and don’t reject unless you want to fail because this project is worth half your grade. If you all want to fail and repeat senior year the go ahead.” he said sitting down and reading a newspaper. Everyone looked around at each other before sighing.

 

“ We’ll do it.” Key announced as the class president. Mr. Kang smirked knowing we would give in. The bell rang and we all stood up and bowed as he walked out. Ms. Shin came in overly excited.

 

“ Are you guy’s excited for your project?” she asked. Everyone lied and nodded so she wouldn’t get upset.

 

“ That’s great. Let’s get the handcuff’s passed out.” she said placing the bag on the counter. This is gonna be amazing tied to him for a week. We both thought walking over towards the counter. Everyone gathered and sat down with their pair.

 

“ Class is dismissed. I’ll see you all tomorrow. Have fun!” she smirked walking out. Everyone sat down staying still and silent until...

 

“ Sulli, let’s go shopping!” Luna shouted standing up. Sulli chuckled giving Taemin a kiss before walking out.

 

“ Yeoli, let’s go home. I’m tired.” Baekhyun whine.

 

“ If my bacon is tired then, we shall go.” Chanyeol said grabbing his hand and walking out.

 

“ Kris, you wanna go shoot some hoops?” Amber asked. Kris nodded and 2Min followed them out.

 

“ Krystal, we have to go to tutoring.” Key reminded and Krystal nodded.

 

“ Oh yeah.” she said walking away with him.

 

“ Jessica, you want to go to the orphanage?” Donghae hesitantly asked and she smiled.

 

“ Yeah.”

 

“ Sooyoung, you want to go out on a walk?” Suho asked not sure what she would like and she gave him a weak smile.

 

“ Sure. “ she said walking away with him leaving Sehun and me alone in the abandoned classroom. I coughed and cleared my throat.

 

“ Should we leave?”

 

“ I think so hyung.”

 

 

We walked out sighing knowing this was gonna be a hell of a week.

 

 



Forst off: I'm sorry for not updating in awhile but I got busy. I'm sorry but I hiope you liked the update.

Now some sad news =( 

The things I had planed for the pairs were on my notes on my ipod but my a button broke and my password has a ' a' on it so I can't open it which makes me really upset. So, I woun't be able to update until I fix that. I'll just write new stuff if it's been over two weeks so, I hope you stay suscribed and i promise I'll update as soon as I can.

 

Another note: Have you guy's seen Exo's With you immortal song? Omg! It's so good. They all are so cute and Hunhan's wearing the same outfits =)