Taken

Only Chance

Chapter 6- Taken

Sehun’s p.o.v


I started eating my breakfast when someone knocked on my door. I walked over and opened it.

I smiled.

 

“ Luhan hyung, what’s wrong?”

 

“ Why? You don’t want me here?” he asked pouting and I shook my head.

 

He chuckled.

“ I’m here to walk to school with you”

 

“ One minute”

 

I walked in and grabbed something else and my bag. I walked out and handed it to him.

“ What is this for?”

 

“ You have to eat” I said handing him half of my sandwhich.

 

“ Okay. Thanks”

 

We made our way to school talking and laughing just like our childhood when a girl came up and hugged Luhan. She had light brown hair and was wearing a headband. Her face was pretty and she had nice skin. I noticed she was wearing a simple amount of makeup unlike the other girls.

 

“ Oppa, I missed you” she said giving him a quick kiss. She turned and looked at me.

 

“ Who are you?” she asked politely  .

 

“ I’m Oh Sehun, Luhan childhood. I just recently got back from the states.” I introduced trying not to stutter. She smiled.

“ I’m Lee Donghae, Luhan’s girlfriend” she introduced and my heart crushed.

 

“ Nice to meet you”

 

“ Same. Oppa, I have to go. See you later” she said giving him a quick peck on the cheek before walking away. Luhan turned towards me with hurt and apologetic eyes. I chuckled bitterly.

 

“ Why didn’t you tell me you were still dating her?”

 

“ Sehun”

 

“ I better go before the bell rings. See you later” I said running away. I hid in a bathroom stall and cried. My everything was crushed as all my tears came pouring out.Why am I like this? He didn’t like you me from the start. I ran into class just as the bell rang. My partner turned towards me.

 

“ You okay?”

 

I nodded. “ Yeah”

 

“ I’m Sehun”

 

“ Huh?”

 

“ Well we’re partners. As you know I’m Oh Sehun”

 

“ I’m Lee Donghae”

 

“ We friends?” I asked and he nodded. “ sure”

 

I smiled.

“ Good”

 

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

 

Donghae kept glancing at me through class as I would occasionally shed some tears. Class ended and he grabbed my wrist. Everyone left and then he faced me.

 

“ Go head”

 

“ What?”

 

“ Explain”

 

“ What do you mean explain?” I asked confuse.

He grabbed my hand and stared into my eyes.

 

“ You like someone who doesn’t like you, right?” he asked and I nodded.

 

“ Why?”

 

“ They’re taken”

 

“ Is this guy by any chance Luhan?”

 

I shyly nodded.

“ Really? What does that guy have that attracts so many people?”

 

“ Do you like someone?” I asked.

 

“ Yeah but she likes him and I’m not sure if I can change that “

 

“ Tell me how you feel”

 

“ I’m happy. I feel like we’re the only two people when I’m with her and everything she does makes my heart flutter” he confessed. He’s so sweet. I wonder who the girl is.

 

“ Donghae, you can’t give up, okay? Maybe the girl will start falling for you” I said walking out.

“ Thanks” he murmured.

 

I walked down the hall when suddenly I knocked into someone.

 

“ Sorry” I apologized quickly picking up the others belongings.

 

“ It’s .... Oh nice to see you again”

 

I looked up and slightly  smiled.

“ Do you want to have lunch together?” she asked and I nodded, “ sure.”

“ Sooyoung”


Her expression changed from a happ to a shivering deadly look.

“ What?”

 

“ Sooyoung baby, you haven’t been coming in awhile. Are you breaking our deal?”

 

“ No. I have been busy” she said looking down. He lifted her head and his lips.

 

“ Well, you better be at the club tonight at 9: 00 and you better look hot or else” he threatened kissing her before walking away leaving a sick pale look on her face.

 

“ Sooyoung”

 

She was dazed out to notice someone called her. He came over and looked confuse from me to her. He clapped his hands snapping her out of her thoughts.

 

“ Oppa, when did you get here?” she asked.

 

“ Now. You okay?”

 

She nodded.

“ You sure?”

 

“ I’m fine” she said giving him a quick smile.

 

“ That’s good. Wanna hang out tonight?” he asked.

 

“ Maybe another night. I have tons to do”

 

“ Okay. Maybe another time. See you tomorrow” he said kissing her cheek.

 

“ Bye” she said quickly running away forgetting about me. He turned towards me and smiled.

 

“ Hey. What’s up?”

 

“ I have something..to tell you” I saiddebating to tell or not.

 

“ What?”

 

I took a deep breath and sighed.

“ Sooyoung, “

 

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

 

Luhan’s p.o.v


My breath quickened and my heart ached as I continued running. I barged into the  club startling the people around. I walked around opening every door. I kicked the next door revealing a guy and a half girl trapped against the wall.

 

“ What the hell do you think you’re doing?” he yelled. I scoffed.

 

“ Me? Don’t you know she’s taken?”

 

“ Get out before I call security!” he threatened and I chuckled. I threw a punch knocking him against the wall. I pulled him up and threw him against the wall. I continued throwing punches vigorously till blood was noticeable. I raised my fist aiming for another punch when someone pulled me back. The person pulled me up as Sehun went to help the other.

 

“ Don’t! He doesn't deserve it!” I yelled glaring at him

 

“ Let’s go before the cops arrive” Sehun suggested helping Sooyoung up. The guy smirked.

 

“ That’s a charge of assault. You better watch your back punk” he said before walking away. I tried running but got pulled back.

“ Hey. Let go!” I yelled irritated. I roughly grabbed Sooyoung’s hand and pulled her outside as Donghae and Sehun quietly followed.

 

“ What the hell were you thinking?!” I yelled turning around. I softened seeing her shaken and shivering in her ripped clothes.

“ I’m sorry” she whispered.

 

“ Sorry? You were about to lose your innocence to him when you have a boyfriend and all you can say is sorry, huh?”

“ It was a mistake”

 

“ A mistake? It was freaking stupid?!”

 

“ Luhan, please calm down.” Sehun pleaded.

 

“ Calm down. You want me to calm down when my girlfriend almost got attacked?!”

 

“ Luhan, you’re not calm yet. Why don’t you talk tomorrow, huh? “

 

“ No! I need answers now. Why were you there?”

 

She closed her eyes and started shaking.

 

“ I asked why you were ing there?!” I yelled earning a slap from Sehun.I angrily turned around just as Sooyoung passed out.

“ You see what you did? You’re such a bastard! What happened to the nice understanding loving Luhan that I loved, huh?” Sehun asked as tears fell his eyes. Donghae pulled out his phone and walked towards Sooyoung.

“ I grew up! I’m not the same Luhan from before so deal with it! You think the world is full of perfect people, huh? I’m not loving or caring. I’m the bastard Luhan who loves to make out with random people and get angry! Why don’t you shut up because what I do is none of your business!” I retorted walking away leaving him heartbroken. Suddenly sirens were heard. We looked up to see an ambulance. They put Sooyoung on a girdle and pulled her up.

 

“ Are you guys coming?” the worker asked. We all boarded and sat in silence as they started attaching tubes on her. We arrived at the hospital and waited patiently. The doctor came out and we all stood up.

 

“ She passed out due to the clothing she was in during the weather. She was close to getting hypothermia.”  

 

“ Is she okay?” Sehun asked.

 

“ She’s better. We need to contact someone because she need someone to giver her blood”

 

“ I’ll do it”

 

“ What?”

 

“ I'll do it” Donghae repeated.

 

“ Follow me” the doctor said and they walked away. Sehun and I sat back down waiting for his return.

 

“ I’m sorry” I apologized breaking the silence.

 

“ It’s okay. I guess”

 

“ Sehun, I have changed alot since you left both physically and mentally”


“ I know hyung but I don’t like the new you” he confessed making me nervous.

 

“ I see. So then we shouldn’t get close to each other, huh?” I stated clarifying what he wanted. He was about to talk when the doctor walked over.

 

“ Ms. Lee is awake”

 

We bowed and walked in just as Sooyoung sat up.

 

“ How are you feeling?” Sehun asked.

 

“ Good” she smiled weakly.

 

“ Sehun, can you leave? I want to talk to Sooyoung properly”

 

“ Sure. Tell me if you need me” he said walking out. I sat down deciding to get over with everything. I sat down and we both spoke with no emotion.

 

“ I see that he really cares about you”

 

“ That’s not what we’re talking about”

 

“ You have no right to get mad at me” she stated.

 

“ What?”

 

“ Is it my fault that we’re breaking apart because you’re falling in love with Sehun?”

 

I scoffed.

“ You think I’m losing interest because I’m turning homoual?”

 

“ Ani! I know you are”

“ Why do you care?”

 

“ Because I’m your girlfriend Luhan! I’m your girlfriend and you don’t think it bothers me that you might be gay, huh?”

“ And on top of that he has a disorder to make it worse”

 

I slapped her.

“ Don’t talk about him like that!

 

She snickered.

“ Already protecting him, huh?”

 

“ Forget that. Were you there for what I thought you were?”

 

“ No! How could you think I’m a gisaeng?”

 

“ I don’t know what you hide behind that fake face”

 

She scoffed.

“ My fake face cost less than yours”

 

I scoffed.

“ At least I have a natural fit body.”

 

“ You promised not to talk about that!”

 

“ We’re fighting and things come out. Now tell me.”

 

“ Because I don’t love you anymore and I wanted to test it.”

“ You love someone else. Since when?”

 

“ I’m sorry Luhan but I can’t help it”

 

“ Oh my god! Thank you so  much” I said giving her a hug.

: Aren’t you upset?”

 

“ No. I’ve felt the same way but I held it inside because I didn’t want to hurt you”

 

“ Wow! We wasted time together, huh?”

 

I chuckled and  put my serious face on.

 

“ I’m sorry Lee Sooyoung but we’re over”

 

She started pretending to cry.

“ Just don’t forget you were my first love, okay?”

 

“ I won’t. Good bye” I said walking out smiling. I was finally free to ask the love of my life out. Wait! What? Did I really like Sehun?

 


 

A/n

Long update to make up for the time I have wasted. I'm sorry but school and other stuff has been pulling me away. I hope you all like and comment please. I don't think this story is really good so let me know because I'm debating weather to keep it or delete.

And omg! Have you guy's seen the Exo growl drama second episode?

 

 

It was so good and I was confused at first but then I figured it out. They all look so good especially * coughLuhancoughand coughKai*

I also really loved that they let Tao show off his cool skills and Kai was amazing too. I really liked it and hopefully there is a third part. That's all for now. Hope you enjoyed my update.

Thanks for my new poster. I love it.

Strawberry Summer Life★ Graphic Shop [BUSY]