My angel

Only Chance

Chapter 4- My angel

Luhan’s p.o.v

 

I ran into the classroom and sat down just as the bell rang. The teacher came in and we all bowed.

“ Class, we have a new transfer student from America” he announced. I ignored him and pulled my phone out.

“ Mr. Oh come in” he said grabbing my attention. I looked up and there he stood still pure and beautiful. My heart started beating as he walked towards me. I started to fan myself as sweat appeared. I wondered if he still wanted to be friends with me after what I became. I pulled out my cap and pulled it low.

“ Is this seat taken?” he asked. I nodded.

 

“ I see. Sorry to bother you” he said walking over towards Donghae.

 

“ Can I sit here?” he asked. Donghae nodded and went back to his work. Jessica came in a few minutes later and handed mr. Kang her tardy slip. She sat down and completely ignored me. At least she got the message. I turned and saw Sehun talking to Donghae and a pang of jealousy hit me. Class ended and I saw Sehun walking up to the rooftop. I opened the door and saw him admiring the scenery. He opened his arms as the wind blew against him. I smiled as I zoned out not knowing he stopped and stared at me. I came back and realized we were a few meters apart.

 

“ Hyung?”

I froze.

 

“ Luhan hyung, is that really you?” he asked with tears forming in his eyes.

“ Sehun” I said coming closer to him.

 

“ Hyung, can I hug you?” he asked. I nodded and he ran over. I hugged him back and hear quiet sobs.

 

“ Pabo, why are you crying?”

 

“ I thought we would never see each other again” he confessed and I softened.

 

“ Sehun, you know that I missed you” I confessed and he hugged me tighter.

 

“ Hyung, you don’t know but I missed you more”

 

I let go and smiled wiping his tears away.

 

“ I’m glad to have you back. We can go back to our old habits” he said smiling.

 

“ Sehun, you don’t know what happened to me, do you? About us though......” I started but got cut off as he kissed my cheek.

“ I understand. Three years is a long time to realize your feelings. Hyung, you don’t have to feel any pressure because all I need is my best friend Luhan, ok?”

 

I nodded. “ Okay”

 

“ You guys are so loud”

 

We looked over and saw Donghae standing up.

 

“ Sorry” Sehun apologized.

 

“ I’ll leave you guy’s alone” he said walking towards us. He suddenly stopped and I looked over to see Jessica with tears in her eyes. She ran off and I was going to run after her when Donghae stopped me. He pointed to Sehun and I understood. I turned towards the confused Sehun.

 

“ Shall we go hangout, my angel?” I asked extending my hand out.

“ We shall”

We walked out smiling but my mind wandered towards Jessica.

 


Sorry if it was short. The next one will be longer. I'm sorry for not updating in a while but school started and I've been busy. I plan on updating every wednesday if I have time. Hope you enjoed and remember to comment and suscribe. I need feedback because I don't think this story is very good. Let me know what you think and see you next time.