Unexpected III

Living the Dream~ Working with Exo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It only took a few bottles of vodka, cans of coke and beer (courtesy of Omma Junmyeon) to get pretty much everyone completely slaughtered. By the time celebrations were done, Junmyeon had slurred his words completely before passing out – face first onto the table and dragged allllllll the way to his room, onto his bed (regardless of the pile of clothes scattered on it) by a very drunk Sehun and Jongin who couldn’t stop giggling as they came back into the living room. Junmyeon had been put in this state by none other than Baekhyun and Chanyeol who (like the two yahoos they were), managed to convince Junmyeon he had to take a ‘leader’s shot’ in honour of each member (so 6 shots) of soju mixed with beer and a sip of vodka – that pretty much did it.

‘What are you two laughing about?’ You asked unable to hide your drunken giggles.

Jongin and Sehun punched each other on the shoulders with silent laughter emitting from their mouths while they held in their pained stomachs from laughing so much.

‘We – we saw all the clothes on Junmyeon’s bed so – so we thought it would be funny if – if we-‘ Sehun poked Jongin to continue the story because he physically couldn’t speak anymore he was laughing so much.

‘We started to pile all his dirty laundry on him like a blanket – we put socks on his head and – and his – his boxers HAHAHAHA.’ Finally the silent laughter converted to howls as Baekhyun and Chanyeol had joined in on the response – kicking and rolling about on the floor as if this was literally the funniest thing they had ever heard of.

The alcohol had definitely kicked in.

Chanyeol was next to go as Baekhyun had won rock-paper-scissors 3 times in a row – meaning the loser; Chanyeol, had to drink 3 consecutive shots – goodbye Chan man.

It was good he passed out when he did since he was pouring out nonsense from his mouth; saying Baekhyun hogged you too much and that he would one day make you his girlfriend – it was random jibberish he probably didn’t mean, you thought.

With every ounce of strength Baekhyun had; he lugged Chanyeol to their dorm room together, saying a loud ‘goodnight’ before slamming the bedroom door shut with the back of his leg.

 

You were off to the toilet, trying to walk as slowly as you could as you were completely off balance, tripping over something just as you entered – falling onto the floor before standing up as fast as you could; clutching to the door:

‘YAH! Wha – SEHUN!?’ You stared at what you had tripped over.

It was a site.

A real site.

The boy was fully clothed, arse in the air, knees tucked in while his cheek pressed against the cold bathroom tiles, arms stretched out behind him.

Not to mention he was fast asleep, dribbling onto the tiles no doubt.

‘SEHUN WAKE UP.’ You yelled, you didn’t really understand you were shouting but did you really understand how on earth this boy was comfortable sleeping in a position like that? Nope.

‘Aish I’ll pee another time.’ You complained stepping over his body while you made your way to the living room.

‘Yah, Kyungsoo-ah, let’s take Jongin back to his room because he’s gone.’ You said as you pointed at the poor boy still trying to down another drink.

‘No I’m fine, I’m good I’m good – I’m more than good, you two should go to bed I’ll finish up *hiccup* here *hiccup*.

He wasn’t fooling anyone, Jongin looked like he’d pass out with his head on the table if you didn’t do something.

‘Come on.’ Kyungsoo laughed (as if it took 10 cans of beer to get Kyungsoo into this buzzed/almost drunk state) while he slung Jongin’s arm over his shoulder.

You made your way to the other side, ignoring Jongin’s protests as you both stood him up straight before walking slowly, trudging down the hallway, almost tripping over Sehun’s pretty much lifeless body, making your way to the bedroom on the left.

‘Just drop him on my bed it’s closer.’ Kyungsoo said, dropping Jongin on top of his sheets. Unfortunately Jongin had held onto you as he dropped and wouldn’t let go.

‘Aish  Kyungsoo bring Sehun please, I’ll sort this out – yah Jongin!’ You yelped while Jongin wrapped both arms around you, pulling you in close and snuggling you like a teddy bear.

Kyungsoo looked annoyed for one split second but you didn’t catch it, he left the room to collect the body of the youngest, lying in his own dribble on the bathroom floor.

‘Call me Jonginnie!! You call everyone by a nickname – why don’t I get an aegyo nicknameeeeeeeeee.’ Jongin whined like a two year old

Who was this guy??

His brown hair tousled into a mess while he pulled the covers over both of you. You managed to slither your way out, but Jongin held onto your arm and pulled you on top of him – how was he so strong?

But then again you had no balance.

You could feel Jongin’s body heat through the sheets.

‘Yah Jongin-ah.’ You mumbled, trying to tear yourself away…but it was hard to, Jongin was surprisingly comfy to lay on.

He looked down at you, his brown eyes, although slightly hazy and not quite there- focused on you.

‘Don’t go.’

You stared back at him in shock. His ridiculously full lips pouted at you almost teasingly.

‘________-ah….you’re cute.’

Even though he was out of it….why did your heart still flutter?

 ‘So cute, do you know that?’

‘Jongin-ah.’ You muttered, feeling yourself turn so red.

‘Like my dog! My dog’s have the same hair as you~’ He pouted, patting the top of your head.

Well that broke the mood

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter