Taeyeon The Matchmaking Angel {1}

Equal

Annyseyong lovely readers! This is a series. I have this stuck in my head. Whenever I read a story that doesn't go my way I place myself into it. Taeyeon is just a figment of me. I didn't want to make a new story and I really needed to update this one. Hope you aren't disappointed. I'll start with SHINee and move forward. These are all my OTPs so sorry if you don't agree. Comment a pairing you would like me to use! So far my perm list is, JongKey OnTae Rickjoe hunhan. I'm breaking free of the zone and since some groups are odd numbered readers will be paired with them!(Like Minho)

The Beginning-JongKey

The girl sighed rather happily. She watched as the two men snuggled. She heard a jingle and she closed her eyes. Her eyes snapped open and she grinned, she loved her job.

...

Taeyeon

Hm? Oh annyseyong! Taeyeon here! Me? Well, I'm a love white lighter! I'm the only one of my kind! Well, there's my brother, but that's a different story. You're probably thinking,"She must be hundreds of years old" That's not true! I'm a human white lighter! As in I was born out of white lighters instead of died and became one. I'm nineteen! Full name, Lee Evangeline Taeyeon! Evangeline was given because I have an imo named Evangaline. Oh! I'm rambling! I'm the second born so I'm the second class. My job is to help men in love. My uhm.. brother specialized in straight and yuried couples. Well, nice meeting you! I just got a new mission! Their names are.. Kim Jonghyun and Kim Kibum. Kim Jonghyun and Kim Kibum!? I knew I would have to pair those two sooner or later.

...

Author-nim

"Yah!",Key slightly pushed Jonghyun off him. "Bummie~", Jonghyun whined and reached to hug his best friend again. Key slyly stepped to the side making the poor guy crash to the floor. "Oh, comeon Jjong we have to meet the guys.", Key bended down and held out his hand. Jonghyun looked up to his smiling best friend. He took his hand pulling himself up. "I-I'll get the keysss!", Jonghyun nervously stuttered. "Kay~", called back as he unhooked his jacket. Taeyeon sat silently, clear as day, observing them. No one noticed her even though she wasn't invisible and they walked past her a couple of times. Taeyeon smirked, she knew exactly why. Jonghyun ran past her again and slammed the door. Taeyeon sighed, she knew this would be long. She knew how they could be.

..

"Key-hyung!",Taemin shouted from the spot he was at. Next to him was Jinki, who had his face in a book. "Let's go inside hyung, they're here.",Taemin turned to the elder. Jinki silently nodded and started walking, not caring to lift up his head. Bad move. Jinki ran straight into the door frame. He rubbed his head, flinching at the touch. He then felt another hit to the head. This time, it was Key. "Aish, hyung. Look where you're going!", Key huffed as Jonghyun laughed. Jinki got up frowning and rubbing his head. He picked up his book and hurried inside.

..

 Jinki flinched as Taemin lightly dabbed his head. "Hyung...you should be more careful!", Taemin's eyes furrowed in worry. Jinki looked down, "I-I'm sorry..." (A/N:Woops getting off JongKey topic ':[]

...

Key

Aish, that Jinki. Taemin went to go take care of him. He left me alone with...Jonghyun. I know he's my best friend but recently I've been feeling very uncomfortable with him. Is that weird? Is it natural? I'll just ignore it. Unlike other people I can control myself.

...

Author-nim

The girl slammed her hand against her face. She sat right next to Key, still unnoticed. She couldn't believe it. He's gotten even more stubborn since the...uhm...incident. Taeyeon walked to the other side of the room. She quietly whispered some words and moved her hand. Key jerked left and landed at Jonghyun's lap like he stood up and fell. She grinned and wordlessly moved back to her spot next to Key. "Aye, sorry Jjong.", Key stood up and dusted himself off. "Uhm..I-it's ok.", Jonghyun stuttered. "Did we miss anything?", Taemin interrupted the after silence. "Nah.", Key answered with nonchalance. Taemin grinned and sat down. Jinki sat down and grabbed his book. Taemin frowned and pulled the book away from him. Taemin turned to Key," So the other day..."

..

Taeyeon stood up and walked over to the staff of the café and talked to them for a while. She grinned, grabbed a notepad and apron and walked over to their table. " Your order?", Taeyeon asked so familiarly she bit her tongue. They didn't notice her so she asked more professionally, "May I take your order?" They still didn't notice. Taeyeon grew irratated. Taeyeon clicked her tongue and exclaimed, "Hey look! It's Minho!" Key and Jonghyun whipped their heads around. With no sight of the man, they turned to Taeyeon, "Where?" Taeyeon rolled her eyes, "Now, may I take your order!?" Taemin grinned, " I'll have the banana-mango smoothie, please!" Taeyeon chuckled to herself as her eyes started getting watery. "And you, Ji-- I mean, sir?" Jinki blinked up at her and opened his mouth. "Chicken club sandwich with extra chicken, ok." , Taeyeon said before he got a chance to speak. They all stared at her in disbelief. She covered when she realized what she had done. She thought of a dry lie," I, uhm can tell what people like by looking at them?" She asked-told them. "Ok, then what does he like?", Taemin asked pointing to Key. " I- Dinosaur puppies with a cherry on top? Oh, and clothes, lots and lots of clothes." Taemin and Jinki chuckled at the first part while Jonghyun laughed at the second. "Ok, then what about him?", Key huffed and pointed to Jonghyun. " Keys with whipped cream and caramel drizzle. And definitely not girls. None of you are particularly fond with the female. In a romantic way that is.", Taeyeon answered confident and honest. They blinked at her and turned red. "I like you, kid. What's your name?",Taemin grinned. " Lee Evangaline Taeyeon.", she smiled. "Well, I'm Lee Taemin.", Taemin told her as she nodded her head in a 'Already knew that' way. "Don't tell me you can tell someone's name by looking at them.", Taemin told her excitedly. She nodded,"Lee Jinki. Prefers to be called Onew but no one does. Kim Kibum. Everyone calls him Key. And Kim Jonghyun." , she answered. Taemin stared at her and finally asked,"How old are you,11? Why are you working here?" Taeyeon huffed," I'm 16!" Taeyeon was short and dark. She didn't look Korean but she did look Asian. She had very short hair except for the two front ends. She looked like that now, but every now and then she changes her looks. Who knows how she looked at first. "Well why don't you call me, and we can hang out together I don't know about the tomato, though.", Taemin chuckled, referring to Jonghyun who was still blushing. She held the number in her hand. "Uhm, you know what? I have a secret. If you say my name Ill know so yeah just shout.", Taeyeon her heel and went inside. She returned with a banana-mango smoothie, a chicken club sandwich, and a chocolate lava cake. She placed the smoothie in front of Taemin, the sandwich in front of Jinki, and the cake in the middle of Key and Jonghyun. "Uhm, we didn't order this.", Key told her pointing at the cake. "It's complementary.", Taeyeon smiled and walked back in. They stared at the stuff on the table. Well, except for Jinki, who was finished with his sandwich and was incredibly thirsty. Jinki raised his hand, signaling for a waitress. "Don't bother, hyung. Have some of my smoothie. For some reason they put two straws.", Taemin told him. "Let's just ask for another fork, Jjong.", Key said and raised his hand. "How may I help you?",the girl asked cheerily. "Can we get another fork?", Key asked. "I'm afraid not!",the girl answered giggling as she turned and went in. "Just share! Geez.", Taemin told them. The usually collected Key blushed and took a bite of the cake.

..

" Hey, guys let's go play some basketball instead of being lazy all day!", Jonghyun exclaimed. "Yeah!", they all agreed. Everyone got ready as Key called Minho to ask if he wanted to play. Jonghyun remembered something and shouted,"Wait! Minho makes it uneven! We need another player if he's coming." Everybody thought and suddenly Jonghyun said,"Damn, we need to get out more. We need lifes." Key and Taemin huffed,"Hey! We have friends!" Jonghyun raised his eyebrow. Key and Taemin had a great social life but the only people who would be interested would be their friend's boyfriends. Jinki raced in and smiled. "While you people left me alone all the time I actually took the time to make a friend." This puzzled everybody, Jinki was usually the 'I don't make friends until my friends introduce me to people' type. "Tomato, go wait at the door.", Jinki commanded Jonghyun. Jonghyun his heel and blew a raspberry. Jinki turned and grinned he suddenly said,"Taeyeon." There was a knock at the door by the time he reached the 'e'. "Hi Tomato! Someone call me?" The three men didn't hear a reply, instead the soft taps of feet and the slamming of the door. "Onew-hyung, did you need me?" Taemin and Key stared at her in disbelief. "Ya, Taeyeon are you up for a game of basketball?", Jinki grinned. Her eyes sparkled,"Basketball?"

..

"Ok, we need to make the teams.", Jonghyun stated as they walked into the court. "Whatever it is, I want to be the team opposing of the giant frog.", Taeyeon cleared, making sure everyone noticed she was still there. They stared at her once again, in disbelief. Jinki smirked that all knowing smirk. "W-well why don't you two be the captains. Taeyeon choose your fist team member..",Jonghyun rubbed his neck hoping she would be smart enough for this. "Onew-hyung.", she stated seriously as the others groaned, now hoping not to be on that team. Well, Jonghyun that is Key didn't care and Taemin... he kinda sorta wanted to be on the team. "Ok then, Jonghyun.",Minho chose not even bothering with the hyung part. "Taemin-hyung!", she cried trying to hurry up the pace. "Guess it's you then, Key-hyung.", Minho chose quickly and they started the game.

..

" Ok, Onew-hyung you're the tallest.", Taeyeon hushed. As expected, Minho got the hit. Taeyeon raced around the court and as Jonghyun passed the ball to Minho. Jinki slammed his palm against the ball, interfering their pass and passing it to Taemin. Taemin swiftly passed it to Taeyeon. The other team smirked they knew it was gonna be a breeze from here, but a breeze for whom? They didn't expect for Taeyeon to jump up impossibly high and dunk the ball right in there. They stared at her in disbelief, they should really stop that, Jinki ran over to high-five her. After the tiring game of ball, which Taeyeon's team(or Team Lee) won by a few points. Ok, a bit more. They all went to the their apartment with Minho and Taeyeon childishly sticking their toungues out at each other and yelling silly names as they went their way home.

..

(A/N:Shall we get on with the JongKey? Like, seriously?!)

..

"Bummie? You should really go to sleep. I can't believe you're still up!",Jongyun nodded to his best friend after finding him on the roof, staring up at the sky. "I-I know I just can't. Jonghyun, I need advice.", Key sighed. Jonghyun's ears perked up, Key only called him Jonghyun when he was really really serious or emotionally frustrated. " I have a friend, and whenever he's around his best friend recently, his heart starts beating fast and he gets warm and he can't quite get the words he wants out and when he does, it comes out either really harsh or too comfortable.", Key rambled. Jonghyun smiled warmly,"He's in love, Kibum-ah. I can tell. I act like that with the person I love too. By the way, is this by any chance about Taemin and his way to obvious crush on his best friend?" Kibum smiled back at him,"Thanks, Jongie. And kind of.", Key recalled earlier when the youngest came up to him, saying he really needed to let it out. "Let's go sleep now.", Key grabbed Jonghyun's hand as they walked back to their comfy beds.

"Couldn't have said it better myself.",The voice called out emptiness as she once again remained unnoticed.

..

As they arrived at the cafe the first thing Key and Jonghyun noticed was the giant frog sitting next to Jinki who uncomfortably scooted over and the frog followed, giving a wide killer smile. They barely noticed the  boy growing mushrooms on the otherside of the table(Can mushrooms grow mushrooms?). The boy glared at the oversized amphibian as he got up and noticed the pair. "Hi, hyungs." ,Taemin said rather roughly. "Seems like that friend of yours has taken a liking to my hyung.", Taemin added emphasizing on the "my." Key and Jongyun glanced at each other and shared a "Not obvious at all" look.  "Yah, hyungs~ do something!", Taemin whined and dwarted an angry finger towards Minho. "Aish, arasso, arassa.", Key sighed and strolled over. "Yah, Minho, stop that. You're creeping the poor guy out.",Key pulled Minho away from the eldest. "B-but so... GEMES!", Minho struggled and Key looked at him in confusion,"Gemes?" "Gemes. The urge to squish someone or something.", they looked up and saw Taeyeon standing there irritated, frustrated, and not in a good mood. She had a pen in her hand and the order book tucked safely in her apron pocket. "In what language?", Key asked, again struggling with keeping Minho still. "Indonesian.", Taeyeon fished out the book,"NOW, may I take your order?" "How exactly do you know this? And a plain Americano for me.", Key nodded her way. Taeyeon scribbled the order down and answered, "Long story. Let's just say I'm familiar with it." Taeyeon dipped her head towards Taemin, who was still grumbling to himself. "A banana-strawberry morn' sunshine smoothie and a banana muffin with almonds.", he noted her gruffly. She copied the order Down before pointing the pen towards Jonghyun. Jonghyun lifted up his hand, still uncomfortable with having her around,"Nothing for me." She flicked her lip and turned the tip to the eldest of the group. Still irked by Minho he scooted over and nodded his head in casualty, then eyed Minho warily. Taeyeon hastily wrote down the order and shot Minho a look, "Please,respect the other customers' privacy. Please do not touch them." Minho looked up at Key "Yeah, Key hyung." Taeyeon shook her head "Key is fine. You, on the other hand..", Taeyeon narrowed her eyes and whispered,"Hands.Off."

Jonghyun signaled Minho over. "What, Jonghyun?", grumbled roughly. Jonghyun eyed him,"What's with you? I thought you like Key?" Minho laughed,"Like THAT would ever last. Ir even happen! He's too deeply into YOU." Jonghyun looked at Minho, confusion clear in his face.

"What? Like you don't know.",Minho snorted and took a glance at Jinki.

Jonghyun blinked out whispered loudly, "Say WHAT!?

Minho laughed mockingly,"We ALL know you guys like each other. It's a wonder sometimes."

Jonghyun's eyes glimmered with determination, he had to, with this newfound knowledge, he was unstopable. Taeyeon watched as Jonghun grinned, stealing glances at Key, the latter doing the same. Taeyeon balled a fist, "Yes!",this saying, she did louder then intended. They looked up at her. "Something good happen Taeyeon?", Key questioned. Taeyeon blinked open her eyes. She grumbled to herself about being so loud and shook her head, glancing at Key and Jongyun. Taeyeon grinned, she knew everyone was going to get a load of new the next day.

"J-jinja, Jong?, Key stared at Jonghyun as if it was a joke. "Serious. Dead serious.", Jonghyun stared back, the same determination as before. Key blushed, "I-I like you too Jong.." They heard shuffling coming from the back of the car. They looked back and saw a figure, wavering as if shivering. They listened harder and reconized the faint giggle. Jonghyun conciously reached to the back and poked it. The figure screamed. Jonghyun screamed. Key screamed. Basically, a big fat scream. A blast of white light engulfed the figure then stopped, returning it back. The figure behind their hands. Jonghun squinted,"Taeyeon?" The figure froze,"AHAHAHA WHO'S THIS TAEYEON YOU'RE TALKING BOUT?" Key shook his hood as if shaking off thoughts,"How did you get into the car?" The figure shifted,"UHM, WELL, YOU'RE IN THE WRONG CAR." Key rolled his eyes," That explains the key and all my stuff." Jonghyun clutched the keys tightly and gave Key the plan in his eyes. Key nodded and slowly reached toward the back. Key grabbed the figure's hand and Jonghyun quickly shone the light-keychain back. The girl looked rather irritated and had dark circles around her eyes as if she hasn't slept. She swept her bangs off her eyes and scowled. She grumbled to herself and roughly opened the door. "Wait! Taeyeon! Just— spare some news,please.", they said. Taeyeon looked back,"Only if you promise to help me when I need help." They blinked at her, it was simple. "Yeah, we promise.", they agreed. Taeyeon sighed and brushed off her uniform(which they noticed had "Starfleight Heaven Angels" stitched onto it),"Brace yourselves."

They stared at her in disbelief and Taeyeon tilted her head. She raised her eyebrow and reached for Jonghyun's face. She turned it so he was facing Key and pushed the back. They quickly pulled away, blushing. Taeyeon snickered and added,"It's official.",before winking and orbing away.


It's here! It didn't come out as good as I wanted it to. This one wasn't the best but the others will be better. I'm not doing OnTae right away because I want to paint their love triangle throughout the story. I need requests! I'll prolly have RickJoe and Hunhan(request) and then more! I miiight do more than one story per couple(Alternation) Comment! Critics welcome!

-YourNeighborhoodTimelord;)