Mine-OnTae/OnPairs

Equal

  In which the 3 middle seem to be closer to the leader and Taemin starts to get possessive of his secret boii. ;)

 

--

Jinki sighed and observed Taemin. Jinki wanted the boy to fill his life but alas, it was against his wishes. Jinki and Taemin have been together for a while now but Taemin insists that they keep the relationship a secret. Jinki understood. Jinki always thought of himself as nothing special. Just that stupid guy with the clumsy sangtae and chicken obsession. Of course at times Jinki would like to change himself, everyone did. Jinki learned to accept himself with the help of Tae. Through all of it Jinki often wondered weather the boy actually loved him or not. He often cried himself to sleep, afterwards dreaming of Taemin leaving him for someone else. That was something Jinki never accepted about himself. Jinki was soft. Even if Jinki had caught Taemin with another man if Taemin said sorry and kissed him he would always forgive him.

Jonghyun was the first to observe the elder's glum behavior due to rejecting of chicken. Kibum was second due to the fact that they share the same room so he could hear the man's sniffling. Minho was last noticing that Jinki was more distant to the members then the friendly leader they all knew. The three boys had talked together and decided that they would help the leader get his spirits high again.

--

"Hyung!", Jonghyun exclaimed walking toward the kitchen. Jinki stopped drinking and looked Jonghyun's way,"Yes, Jong?" " Wanna come catch a movie with me?",Jonghyun grinned hopefully. "Ehr..I don't know...", Jinki answered wearily enough knowing the kind of movies Jonghyun loved. " C'mon hyung! It doesn't have to be horror! In fact, you can chose!", Jinki grinned and nodded as they left the unnoticed Taemin glaring at Jonghyun's back. Taemin didn't know what he was up to but he didn't like it one bit. He knew perfectly  well what Jinki's favorite genre was. It was definitely was something you watch with a lover, not a friend. Taemin was too caught up in his thoughts and emotions to realize they left.

--

" Hyung! I'm going out to eat out wanna come?!" Kibum shouted from the door. " I'm going to Chic-a-heaven!" Kibum added knowing his Jinki-hyung. " Ok! I'm coming!" Jinki shouted from his room. Taemin was confused was it just him or was his other hyungs getting closer and closer to his Jinki(A/N Possesive much?) and he didn't like it at all.

--

Minho. Min freaking ho. Minho was the worst. He was up and touchy feely(In Tae's eyes) with Jinki. He kept letting Jinki, who at  a lot of things win at everything. Ok, Taemin was over exaggerating Minho was just being nice. Taemin just didn't like anyone being close to Jinki except him.

--

"Hyung here have mine!", the boys each forced their food on the eldest's plate. The boys pushed and shoved each other acting like ruffians while lil' ol' Taemin was watching their every move. With every single touch and glance Taemin jumped. Finally, Taemin, sitting the farthest away from his beloved watching everyone else close to him couldn't take it anymore. Taemin stood up from his seat ,"Stop" he managed it simply enough. Everyone stared at the maknae who was prepared to tell everyone the truth, even if it hurt Jinki he couldn't stand being the least close to Jinki anymore. "Mine", Taemin putting it simply again after walking behind Jinki and hugging his neck. The boys raised their eyebrows " No need to get possessive. He's all of our hyung." Taemin let out an exasperated sigh, his hyungs were being idiots at the moment. "No.", Taemin took Jinki's chin and turned his head to face the smaller boy. "Mine.", Taemin leaned in and pressed his lips on the elder's. Everyone's noses bled

---------------------------

 

Sorry. Please comment on what pairing you want me to write about! OnTae until inspired or requested!Bye!

-YourNeighborhoodTimelord