Sunshine-OnTae

Equal

Warning! Anti-2Min involved! Abusive Minho! Angst! Abused Taemin!

Taemin bit his lip forcing his screams back down his throat. His body screamed with pain as the leather struck him, making him topple to the cold hard floor. Taemin's eyes blurred and he couldn't see anything but the cold smirk on his husband's face. Taemin closed his eyes, leveling out his breathing. Once his eyes snapped open, Minho was gone. Flinching, Taemin lifted himself off the ground and out the door.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                                         

"Tae?", Jinki rounded the bench. Taemin lifted his head at the sound of his best friend. Jinki furrowed his eyebrows as he sat down. "Minho?", he asked wiping the blood off of Taemin's lip. Taemin simply nodded for he felt his face warm and he knew if he opened his mouth it would come out as a stutter, a reoccurring condition. Taemin knew exactly why he felt that way but he lost Jinki.

Taemin's parents ran a rather famous company and they decided to expand by marrying off their only son. His parents chose two companys with young heirs. There was Choi Minho, Taemin's current boyfriend and Lee Jinki, Taemins best friend. In the end his parents chose the Choi's for it was the bigger company. Taemin didn't care he was clearly in love with Minho and Jinki didn't care either. Right? Jinki smiled and and was happy for them. Right? Jinki didn't like Taemin like that. Right?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                               WRONG

Jinki loved Taemin with all his heart but he knew thought he would be happier with Minho. Jinki smiled and waved them off into the relationship even though he was dieing inside.

"Why do you keep letting him do this to you?", Jinki asked sincerely while putting on Tamin's last bandaid. Taemin looked at his hyung. He wanted to end it he wanted to fall into Jinki's arms and confess. "Y-yes I'll do it!", Tamin bravely stated making Jinki grin. Taemin's face warmed up again as the glowing sunshine smiling at him seemed to do all the time. Taemin stood up, "I have to go now hyung." Jinki smiled and waved him off.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taemin slid the paper across the table and kept his head down as Minho read it. "Ok," Minho started and Taemin lifted his head and Minho continued,"With a catch." Minho walked toward Taemin with a evil smirk. Taemin dropped to the floor and couldn't feel a thing with all the hope of his sunshine filling the air.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Tae where are we going?" JInki continually asked as Taemin pulled his hand. They stopped at the beautiful shining lake. "J-jinki hyung!", Jinki turned toward Taemin casually. "Yes, Tae?" " I-I have something to confess!", Jinki tilted his head. " I-I like you! I mean I know you don't li--" Taemin's confession was cut short due to Jinki's plump lips against his. Jinki pulled away and brand his lips up to Tamin's ear," You have no idea how long I've been wanting to hear that." Taemin blushed as he felt his sunshine burn brighter.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

FAIL! Sorry. Wanted to update for Tae's Birthday! Happy 21st/20th birthday to SHINee's maknae! OnTae PTW!

-YourNeighborhoodTimelord:)