Procrastination

Equal

>In which Kyungsoo decides to study...until a certain dancer decides he shouldn't.<

>Kaisoo<

>Word count

>Warning:OOC<

>>For- AsianStar297 <<


"Today!"

Luhan looked up from his food and eyed Kyungsoo.

"I'm going to study and nothing is doing to stop me!"

Sehun swallowed a bite of food,"Doubt it."

Kyungsoo frowned,"What's that supposed to mean?"

"He means, that something or someone will probably get in your way."

Kyungsoo crossed his arms,"It won't!"

Luhan raised his eyebrow,"Really? Because I know a certain someone who wouldn't appreciate being ignored."

Kyungsoo's face twisted in confusion. Sehun groaned and mumbled something under his breath.

Luhan sighed,"Well, he's good-looking."

Kyungsoo only blinked in reply. Luhan tapped his spoon on the edge of the plate.

"He's a dancer."

Kyungsoo looked to the ceiling,"Howon-sshi?" Luhan face-palmed himself. "No?Uhm, Taemin-ah?"

Sehun banged his head on the table. Kyungsoo opened his mouth to guess again when someone dropped down next to him.

Jongin questioned them arogantly,"Ey, talking about me?"

Both Luhan and Sehun looked up and groaned,"Yes!"

Jongin blinked, caught offgaurd.

Kyungsoo scrunched up his nose and joked, "I thought you said he was good-looking ."

"Kyungie~"

"Must've heard wrong, oh, well, I have to go st--"

An arm wrapped around his slim waist and pulled him down.

"Jongin. Let me go."

Jongin only tightened his grip.

Kyungsoo slightly slapped his arm,"Yah! I am your hyung!."

He glanced to Hunhan for help only to see them getting up.

Sehun mouthed,"Doubt it."

Luhan grinned and stuck out his toungue,"Mehrong~"

Kyungsoo finally got away from Jongin and trudged through the halls. He opened up his locker to gethis stuff when the bell rang through the halls. He groaned and slammed the locker.

Kyungsoo silently prayed that he wouldn't bump into Jongin as he made his way out of school. He looked up and saw Jongin's back. Just as he was to turn around, Kyungsoo ducked into the bathroom.

Kyungsoo limped up the steps and hastily opened the unlocked door.

His mom looked up from her book,"Soo! What happened?"

Kyungsoo grunted,"Girls."

She blinked, "Do you want anything?"

He nodded,"I would like to take a shower and study!"

He put his foot on the first step,"Oh, and",he turned to face her,"If Jongin comes by, I'm not here."

She smiled, "Got it sweetie,"

Kyungsoo scanned the textbook and beagan jotting down notes. He smiled for finally getting to studdy, when something crawled into his book. Once he saw it he fell back and..

"I'm sorry, Jongin-ah, Kyungsoo isn't h--",Kyungsoo's mother was cut short by a high-pitched scream. Jongin smirked and she shrugged,"Oh, well."

Jongin opened the door to face a Kyungsoo staring at his desk in horror. Kyungsoo looked up and sighed. "Hyung? You okay?"

He nodded,"I'm fine Jongin-ah."

Jongin stepped in and closed the door behind himself. Kyungsoo smiled tightly,"Can I help you, Jongin?"

Jongin stepped up and brushed Kyungsoo's black eye with his thumb," You could start with this."

"W-well, you see, I-I fell!"

Jongin raised an eyebrow,"And what? The floor punched you? There's also a very visible hand-print on your cheek."

"Well I-I.."

Jongin stepped closer, making Kyungsoo step back.

" A little deer told me you're trying to avoid me."

Kyungsoo laughed nervously,"Who would--",he paused and added under his preath,"Luhan."

Jongin stepped forward and Kyungsoo's leg bumped against his bed,:You know I hate that, Is studying really that important?"

Kyungsoo nodded, and then mentally face-palmed himself.

Jongin smirked,"Oh, really?"

Kyungsoo squeeked and tried to step back but fell on the bed instead. He tried to get up but his arms were pinned to the bed. He felt Jongin place a quick peck on his lips. Then his neck.

One thing was for sure.

Kyungsoo would not be studying.

Fin.


Are you going to kill me? Neh? Go ahead, I deserve it for not updating. I'm trying! I promise! I hope it's okay, and I apologize for it being so OOC. Bye!