OnTae

Equal

Kinda sorta drabble.

— —

 "H-hyung", Taemin sobbed into the leader's chest. "Hm?",the elder hummed softly as he soothed circles into Taemin's back. Taemin lifted hid head," Why a-re pea-ple so me-an?",Taemin asked his shaky voice often interrupted by hiccups. "Let me tell you a story Tae.", Jinki patted the boy. Taemin nodded, hoping the explanation would come.

"Once upon a time there was a girl. Everyone bullied and hated on her. Everyday she went through the same thing. She would run home to a cold and empty home. From her window she saw her next door neighbors. Her neighbors were very nice. They were both men but they loved each other. They didn't care what anybody thought and were nice to even the meanest worst people. The girl often dreamt of having a family. They used to come out in blurs with no faces but started coming out as the neighbors. They got married happily.Onedaytheyadoptedhershegrewupturnedinsaneandkilledeveryoneexceptthemtheend."

 

Taemin blinked his hyung as if his mind was still catching up to what he had said. "That doesn't even make sense!", Taemin laughed. Jinki grinned at the younger, "Well it did what it was suposed to." Taemin traced circles into his hyungs chest,"Tell me to not care what people think?" Jinki layed his head back,"maybe." Taemin stared at his hyung not knowing what he meant. "And to tell you we should get married soon and adopt so we won't be killed when our child takes vengeance." ,Jinki added rapidly. "Hyung!", Taemin whined and slapped the elder's chest. Jinki grinned and chuckled at his ever so cute boyfriend. "I hate you.", Taemin pouted childishly. "I love you too Minnie.",Jinki pecked his lips. Taemin couldn't stop his mouth from forming a grin so he just layed his head on his lover's evenly moving chest.

 

 

 

 

They were both to busy caught up in their thoughts of what great deed they did to deserve each other that they didn't notice a sad little girl watching them dreamily.

----------

OH MY FAIL. Pick me! Adopt me guise! Good bye sir.

-YourNeighborhoodTimelord