Onho - Request

Equal

I kinda wanted to do something for Minho's birthday (although it's a few days late) and I got this request.


            " Damn!", Minho ran, swerving around people.

"Hey! Watch where you're going!", Minho grumbled back at the man.

Minho glanced at his watch, "!", he sped up. As he rounded the corner he collided with someone. The person groaned, got up, dusting himself off. " I-I'm so sorry", Minho looked up, mouth open. "Uhm, hello?", the stranger waved his hand infront of Minho's face, snapping him out of it. The stranger was blonde, and he looked about 30. He chuckled and held out his hand. Minho quickly took it, raising himself. He composed and dusted himself off. He caught a look at his watch. "Crap! Hyung's gonna kill me!", Minho watched as the man glanced at his own watch and his eyes widened--which he thought was pretty cute. Minho shook the the thoughts out of his head. What was he thinking? He didn't even know the man! "Well, gotta go!" The man patted Minho as he rushed passed and Minho shook off the feeling of electricity.

             "MINHO!" Minho rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly,"Heh, hyung." Jonghyun slammed his palm against Minho's head. "DON'T HYUNG ME. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT TIME IT IS?" Minho rolled his eyes " Okay, Jonghyun.", he emphasized," It's... 12? Heh?" Jonghyun hit him again,"THAT'S HYUNG." Minho groaned, "Is it possible for you to shut up for one second?" Jonghyun grumbled and stuffed a bunch of papers into Minho's hands,"You have a photoshoot tomorrow at four." Minho slung his camera over his shoulder and trudged toward his office.

             "Pali, Minho! You'll be late! Again!", Jonghyun pushed Minho out of the building. "Alright! Alright!", Minho rushed, brushing the older off and fixing his camera strap. He ran his fingers through his hair. Minho couldn't stop thinking about the man he bumped into the day earlier. He couldn't stop thinking about those brown eyes that sparkled when he laughed, that bright smile,or those lips. Minho shook his head. Even if he did ever meet the man again, he would never be sure he would be gay. 

Minho reached the building and entered. There was a was a woman there who came up to him,"You must be Minho-sshi." She showed her to the shoot. " And, where exactly is the model?", Minho inquired. The woman rubbed the back of her neck "Well, he's kind of late. Again." Minho chuckled and took his seat.

The woman approached Minho about 15 minutes later,"The model is getting his makeup done." Minho waited for about another 10 minutes until the model appeared. Minho's jaw slacked open and his eyes widened. "Y-you..", the model blinked and blushed. He rubbed his arm,"Oh, you're probably mad about yesterday, mian.." Minho didn't blink,"You..." The man chuckled, "Nice vocabulary!", he held out his hand,"Jinki. Lee Jinki. We should probably start." Minho snapped out of it, there it was, that smile, that laugh, the sparkle. Minho grabbed his camera,"Yeah." 

Minho was staring at Jinki the whole time. Sometimes taking a shot when the man took a break. After the shoot Jinki aproached Minho again. "So, why were you taking do many pictures? I mean on break that is.", Jinki smiled in inquiry. Minho blushed, he got caught. "I umm, well..", Minho felt his face was on fire,"Do you want to grab a drink sometime?" Jinki blinked, "A drink? I guess so, why?" Minho rolled his eyes, rested his chin on his hand and replied,"Well, you're kind of hot."


I'll make a story for Jinki's birthday too, requests? Sorry for not updating. I'll try to update more now. -YourNeighborhoodTimelord;)