Love-OnTae

Equal

••I was watching mlp with my little cousin and I noticed it was a really indepth and had a good story. This was based on it. OnTae, Onesided2Min, and a bit of Taeyeon. Please enjoy, mian for the delay.••


Taemin smiled,"Thanks hyung. It was delicious, especially the steak!"

Jinki smiled softly,"Your welcome. Listen, Minnie... I have to say something."

"Oh, God. You're breaking up with me."

Jinki chuckled and shook his head, he got down on his knee and grabbed a box. He took his hand and looked into his eyes.

"Minnie, will you marry me?"

Taemin's hand raised up to his mouth. Unable to speak, he nodded. He brang his hands up to his face and let out a joyful sob. Jinki got up and removed his hands. He leaned in and pressed his lips against the other's.

••

Taemin unlocked the door and spun around to face Jinki. "Goodnight, hyung." His face was slightly flushed.

He smiled,"Goodnight",he leaned in to whisper,"Yeobo."

He blushed deeply and spun around. He stuttered the rest of the goodbye. Jinki waited till the door closed and spun around grinning. He turned the corner and a pair of hands grabbed him. "Wha--", he was cut off as one of them put a cloth to his mouth and the last thing he saw was darkness.

••

"Oh, my God, you better not be joking."

"Kibum-hyung! I'm not kidding!"

"My little Minnie? Married? Before his Umma?"

He sighed,"Yes,'Umma' I'm getting married before you."

Kibum put a hand to his forehead,"What is this world coming to?"

Taemin shook his head,"Not like it's going to be long anyways."

Kibum looked at him with his dark, feline eyes,"So, where's Jinki?"

Taemin shrugged,"Dunno, why?"

"We'll I would like to talk to this husband-to-be."

Taemin eyed him carefully,"Jinki-hyung is getting married?"

••

Kibum paced back and forth,"Minho? Minho!?"

Jonghyun reached out his arm,"Calm down, you respect Taemin's wishes don't you? Even if it's an odd one."

Kibum rubbed his temples,"Yes, not anything against the frog. But he was so happy and Jinki got brighter too. You remember how he was? Why would he just let it go?"

Jongyun stood up,"That's it! Jagi, let's visit hyung!" 

••

"Hyung! Are you home?"

"Ah, yeah! I can't come to the door though!"

"We need to talk to you!"

"Ahm, call my cell!"

Kibum looked at Jonghyun and shrugged,"Let's go."

A pair of eyes watched as the two left. He waited till they were out of line of sight and smirked. He opened the door and his dark hair glistened. Music rang and the man brought up a cellphone.

He read the I.D. and cleared his throat,"Kibum?"

"Yeah! We worked it out! We just figured it wasn't right. He seems better off with Minho anyways."

"Yeah, bye."

He smirked,"Go, Minho."

••

The girl jumped on him,"Taeminnie!"

"Ack! Oh, Taeyeon."

"Minnie? Is it true? You are getting married?"

"Ah, yeah! I wanted to talk to you! We could use your creativity in the making!"

"Really?Me?"

"Yeah! Kibum is making attire and catering. Jjong and you will be the reception planners. I would also like you to be in charge of checking up on everything."

"Alright! I'll get on it!"

Taeyeon squeezed him and orbed off.

••

"He's WHAT!?"

"Yes, Minho."

"MINHO? But--but.."

"We talked to hyung, he said they didn't think they could make it work."

Taeyeon's jaw slacked and she blinked before shouting at them.

••

She tapped her fingers on the table and muttered to herself,"The whole world is crazy. Something is fishy."

She sighed and got up to go to Kibum's. 

"Hyung!" Taeyeon screamed.

Kibum walked in with a bunch of clothes in his arms.

He held up a pure white assemble and began to rant. He finished the two and held up a pearl blue dress.

"And this, yours. It--"

Kibum was interrupted by Minho coming in through the door.

He scrunched up his face," What is that?"

"It's her dress. For the, you know, wedding?"

"Ugh change it. Especially the color."

He glanced at the rest of the clothes,"Change everything. Except ours."

Minho left and Kibum set his gaze on Taeyeon,"You like them right?"

She smiled a little too wide,"I-uh-yeah! Except for mine."

His feline eyes narrowed,"What don't you like?"

She tapped the dress,"It's, well, a dress!"

He sighed,"Whatever."

She looked up at him,"Mian..need any help?"

He shook his head and gathered the clothes.

Taeyeon hugged her knees and mumbled,"Jinki-hyung would have never done that."

••

"Yeah, and we can put the table here, the stage there, oh, and the food in the back there. The dance floor will be here, in the middle."

"Okay, sounds like a plan."

Jonghyun and Taeyeon started moving tables, chairs, and other furniture. Minho walked into the room when Jonghyun left for a bit and stared at her. 

"You haven't started?"

"We're almost done.."

"Aish, what is this ? Can't you do anything right?"

Minho kicked a chair and with a loud band, some toppled to the floor. Taeyeon flinched and looked at him. Minho left the room as Jonghyun came in.

"What did he want?"

"We have to start over."

She sat on the floor and looked up at him. 

"I wish Jinki-hyung was here. He wouldn't have yelled at me."

••

Taeyeon took a bit,"If delithith hwung."

"Don't talk with a full mouth,"

Taeyeon nodded and swallowed,"It was delicious!"

Kibum smiled,"Good."

Minho, once again, came in. He picked up a puff and bit it.

His face twisted,"It's uh, good.."

"Here, take a bag."

Minho turned and Taeyeon watched as he dropped it into the trash with a disgusted face when Kibum turned.

Taeyeon sighed,"I want to talk to hyung."

Kibum shrugged,"Good luck, no one has seen him."

"What? I thought you said you talked to him!"

"He wouldn't come to the door and told us to just call."

Taeyeon didn't like the smell of fish.

••

"Minn--" 

Taeyeon cut off when she heard soft whispers.

'Stop, please'

'no. I love you.'

'It's not mut-- I love you too Minho."

Taeyeon's eyes widened as she watched. Minho rubbed the stone on the ring and Taemin's eyes glew purple. She was about to say something but decided to turn and run.

••

"He's a big meanie! He would never go good with Taeminnie! He was meant to be with Jinki!"

"Well, obviously not."

"Would he treat Minnie well? He wasn't showing any goodness. He cursed at me! He called me names!"

"You're overreacting, he's a soon to be wed, it's natural."

Taeyeon turned to the girl next to her,"Mei Lee? What's your say?"

She shrugged and clasped her hands together,"All this marriage is making me fluttery. I hope Baekie proposes to me someday."

Taeyeon sighed,"Trust me, he will."

She got up and left the couple of wedding crazed "ladies" alone.

••

"This is when Taeyeon comes in."

"Where is she?"

"She's late, isn't she."

"She never does anything right."

Taeyeon burst through the doors and eyed everyone.

Kibum yelled from the corner,"Where were you?!"

She crossed her arms and retorted,"I was getting my proof."

Kibum groaned,"What proof? Proof to what? You. Have. Nothing. To. Prove."

Taeyeon held out her paper,"Says you." 

Taemin took it from her hand,"Is this me? And Minho? There's purple glare in my eyes. You should take a class."

She looked up at him,"What? Glare? No! Your eyes were purple!"

He looked down at her,"My eyes aren't purple. What are you trying to say?"

She pointed to the picture,"See? He's rubbing it. He's evil! Evil! E-V-I-L!"

He looked at her,"Look, if you're gonna accuse my fiancé of darkness maybe you shouldn't show up altogether."

"Are yo-"

"I'm taking back the invitation."

He walked shook his head and walked out. Everyone followed suit, giving her varied looks. She dropped to her knees,"I-I'm sorry."

She put her face into her hands. Minho lifted her face and smiled softly at her.

His smile turned into a grin as he raised a cloth to . The last thing she heard was,"You will be."

••

Taeyeon woke up in a dark room. There was no light.

She had to call out,"Hello?"

She noticed was dry and she slightly tasted blood. Her eyes were heavy, yet not of exhaustion. The floor was hard and cold, she was also bound in shackles. 

"Who's there? Is it Minho?"

Her eyes furrowed and she lifted her hands. The blue light flowed from her fingertips and filled the room. There, across from her, sat the one and only, Lee Jinki.

"Hyung?"

"Taeyeon? Why are you here?"

"I don't know, last thing I remember was Minho."

"Yeah, we are in his basement."

She shivered and orbed out of the shackles. She crawled over to him and burst his opened with her defense magic.

"Then let's go."

He nodded and rolled his wrists. Taeyeon put her hand on the knob and tried to twist it. Jinki gave her a look. 

"Of course. Stand back."

Jinki took a step back as the small girl raised her foot with much force, forcing it open. Or kicked it off it's hinges. She motioned him forward and scrunched her nose. She made a grunt off disgust but moved on. After making their way through  the maze of trash, furniture, clothes, and other revolting things they reached the front door. This time the door swung easily open. 

"This way."

They turned and ran. After what felt like forever they came to a stop. Towering in front of them was a train, stuck in it's tracks.

Jinki looked in her direction and she held out her arms. Jinki took her arms and closed his eyes. He felt her body shaking from exhaustion. She was weak but she kept going. She orbed out, carrying him with her. The orb took longer than it should have due to her poor body. They ran on, Jinki making sure to keep an eye for her.

••

"Are there any objections?"

The doors burst open revealing a pale and panting Taeyeon.

Key sighed and raised his palm to his face. Mei li shook her head and clucked her tongue. 

"Why does she ruin everything?"

Jonghyun have him a look and Minho corrected himself.

"Why can't she just see we love each other?"

Minho glared at her,"You won't ruin our our wedding."

"You're right. She won't. Mostly because it's not your wedding."

Jinki stepped through the doors and stared him down. 

Minho groaned,"Damn. How in the world did you get out?"

Taeyeon smiled,"I could give you a visual."

Jinki shook his head and put his hand on her shoulder. They all heard a gasp and looked to Taemin. He ran down the steps and to Jinki. They all stared wide-eyed.

Taeyeon crossed her arms,"Forget about a certain stone for an hour?"

Minho screamed and threw his head back. His body started to change. He was ebony black with wide, bug-like green eyes.

He hissed,"You ruin! Fight!"

"This is not my fight."

Her body shook and she stepped back, "It,s theirs." 

She held on to the chair for support. They looked at her and at each other.

"We can't fight."

She smiled slightly and shook her head, reassuring them.

They sighed and turned back to the creature. They clasped their hands to each other. The squeezed their hands tightly and he squealed in pain. They looked at each other in confusion. 

"Horrible!"

Jinki and Taemin pressed their bodies against each other. The creature fell to its knees(?) in pain. They smiled and turned to each other. They pressed their bodies close and their lips found each other. The creature squealed again and it's body shook. Bulbs grew and the creature burst open. It's remains fell to the ground like black confetti. Inside was Minho. He was unconcious. He slumped to the ground and Taeyeon ran to him. He reached him, but she too fell to the ground. Her weak body fell onto Minho's. They looked weak but peaceful, as if they fell asleep like that. Key coughed and Jinki pulled away from Taemin. The younger sobbed and embraced him. Meanwhile, a certain "troll" snapped pictures of a unconscious angel.

----------

Ayo. A bit of Taeyeon? This was almost only about her. Sorry for not updating. I made this for people to read. I'm not that motivated because it doesn't really seem like it's being read. Sorry for not being active. I'm working on the Woogyu request so sorry. 

-YourNeighborhoodTimelord;)