Everyone will hear it, but it's for you only

Equal

Based on the sudden fluff attack from X-Factor.

>>I DON'T KNOW HOW IT TURNED TO MYUNGGYU<<

Characters;Main-Myungsoo,Sunggyu/Side-Key,Taemin,Ricky,Henry


"Mmm~", Key raised his hand as the contestant paused. Sunggyu—the contestant—bit his lip as he nervously awaited his results."Well, it's going to have to be a—" "Hey.Hey!", Key was rudely interrupted by a cool steady voice. Sunggyu shot the man a confused look. "Sunggyu.", the man said directed at the elder. Still confused,Sunggyu answered unsteadily,"Myungsoo.." "Sunggyu.", Myungsoo leaned down,"I love you. My love for you is larger than from here to Kasterborus. So, Kim Sunggyu, will you marry me?",Myungsoo, who was now on his knee, gazed at the elder with a hopeful stare. Taken aback, Sunggyu stumbled backward and clamped his hand around his mouth, tears threatening to fall. Sunggyu ran his fingers through his hair,"Yes." The crowd roared and the judges squealed. Taemin exclaimed with excitement clear,"You guys will make beautiful babies!" Key shot him a look as Henry and Ricky agreed. Key groaned, "Out of all of us up here Henry is like, the only straight one. I act more sensible!" Ricky snapped back at him, "Even being straight, Henry is still a total bottom!" "Right here ya know!", Henry stated the obvious. They all looked at him, "You have to admit, Hen." Key sighed, " Can we SERIOUSLY get on with the votes already?Thank you. No for me." Taemin looked up and smiled,"It's a yes." Ricky grinned,"Yep." Henry, still irked about the other judges turning on him, simply nodded a yes. Sunggyu embraced Myungsoo and sobbed happily.

-------

Just a lil' extra for ya'll beauts.(Why am I talking like this?)

--------

Myungsoo ran his fingers through his boyfr-- cross that, fiancé's hair. He breathed in his alluring scent. "Sunggyu hyung.", Myungsoo entangled his fingers with Sunggyu's. "Hmm?",Sunggyu hummed back. "I love you.", he whispered as if there was another in the room and added his usually geeky cheese," I will love you longer than Galifrey was alive times a jillion." Sunggyu chuckled and leaned onto Myungsoo's lips,"I love you too, Myung."


Me again! Haven't seen y'all in a while! I'm working on a mini-series for Equal and I had a mini writers block. This was inspired by the proposal on U.S's X-Factor 2013 ep.5. I was just watching with my fam and then BOOM sudden fluff attack. I started hyperventilating and was going to DIE if I didn't write this. I dun know how it became Myunggyu doe. Well, expect the first chap of "Taeyeon The Matchmaking Angel" soon! All fer now! Anyeong!

-YourNeighborhoodTimelord;)