Let's Talk

Immortal Sarang

IU's phone rang. IU quickly jumped on her bed and grabbed her cell phone, starring at the text she received.

To: IU <3

From: Yoseob <3

Jagiya~ <3 I'm bored! *pout* :(

IU giggled lightly. It seemed like all the bad memories between IU and Yoseob had disappeared in her mind ever since she started 'dating' Yoseob. She sighed deeply, remembering Jonghyun's face last night. He seemed shock, surprised, and hurt. I didn't mean to hurt him, IU thought, But Yoseob said I was his next target, so I had no choice.

To: Yoseob <3

From: IU <3

Keke~ Do u want me to come over?

A quick reply came in before IU could move around on her bed to get comfortable. She laughed at the hyper and enthusiastic message.

To: IU <3

From: Yoseob <3

YES YES YES~~~~ >.<

Hyper Yoseob, IU thought. Suddenly, she began thinking about Jonghyun. She shook her head quickly, her heart pounding against her chest. Andwe, IU! You can't think about Jonghyun oppa anymore! You have Yoesob!

To: Yoseob <3

From: IU <3

Arraso, arraso ^_^ I'll go there right now! :D

IU quickly got up and checked herself at the mirror. She quickly brushed her hair and smiled at herself, applying lip gloss on her lips. She checked herself once more and grabbed her bag, heading out the door.

"Umma, I'll be going out!" IU called. Her mother did not reply. I guess Umma went out, IU thought. She shrugged loosely and wrote a quick note on the table, incase her mother would freak out if she did not see IU in the house. IU grinned and hurriedly slipped on her shoes. She twisted the doorknob and opened it. She gasped when she found two handsome boys standing in front of her. Key was just about to press the doorbell, while Taemin lightly smiled at IU.

"Annyeong, IU Noona!" Taemin greeted happily. IU awkwardly waved at Taemin and glanced at Key.

"Key oppa, annyeong…" IU mumbled. Key flipped his side bangs.

"Ah, IU, good timing. We need to talk," Key said. IU bit her lower lips.

"Um, I'm sorry, I have a meeting with someone. So if you'll excuse me–" 

Key suddenly blocked IU from moving any further. Key frowned at IU, like a disappointed mother would. IU glared at Key in reply. Taemin stared at the two, his inner cheek.

"We.Need.To.Talk," Key said sternly. IU sighed.

"And I have a meeting," IU murmured. 

"It's about Jonghyun hyung, IU Noona. Please listen to what Key has to say," Taemin pleaded. IU stiffened when she heard Jonghyun's name. She bit her lower lips, looking away from Key's frown.

"I'm sorry, but I'm busy," IU mumbled, pushing Key away.

"Ya!" Key shouted, grabbing IU's wrist. IU widened her eyes and glared at Key even deadlier.

"Let go!" IU groaned.

"Let's talk!" Key yelled angrily. IU flinched and hung her head down, biting her lower lip. Aish…What is there to even talk about? IU wondered.

"What's going on with you and Jonghyun? How about you and Yoseob?" Key questioned, gripping tighter on IU's wrist. IU flinched.

"Nothing is going on with me and Jonghyun anymore! As for me and Yoseob, we're dating! Alright? Now can I go now?" IU snapped. Key loosened his grip a bit.

"Why are the two of you suddenly dating? I thought you and Yoseob had an awkward relationship," Key asked, "You told me so when we were doing the 'Love Letter' duet together." Key's voice seemed to soften, as IU's eyes started watering. Don't cry, IU. Keep calm, IU told herself silently, cleared .

"We just found out that our awkward relationship was mistaken for our shyness. We realized that we were in love with each other, arraso? That's it, alright?" IU lied. She hated lying, but in this situation, she thought it was best to lie to Key. Key sighed and released his grip. IU pulled back her wrist and rubbed it gently. 

"Can I go now?"

Key glanced at Taemin, who just stood to the side. Jonghyun isn't going to like this, Key thought, heaving a sigh. He slowly nodded, as IU walked away from the two. Taemin suddenly cupped his hands around his mouth and took a deep breath.

"THE DINOSAUR IS GOING TO DIE!" Taemin shouted. Key raised an eyebrow.

"What?" Key mumbled. IU stopped walking, widened her eyes. She knew what Taemin meant. The 'dinosaur' was referred to Jonghyun. What? Jonghyun is going to die? IU thought, panicking. She was about to turn around to ask questions about what was wrong with Jonghyun, but she stopped herself. She let out a bitter laugh. No, I shouldn't worry about Jonghyun oppa anymore. Keep walking, IU. Keep walking to Yoseob's house. Yoseob would probably worry about you.

IU continued her walk, taking slow, little steps. As if her body controlled her, she turned around and ran back to Taemin and Key. She bit her lower lips nervously.

"Take me to Jonghyun," IU said quickly.

"What? But…" Key started, but then Taemin stopped him. He smiled.

"Arraso, IU Noona! Key, let's take your car," Taemin grinned. Key raised an eyebrow. What's Taemin doing? Jonghyun isn't going to die. He's just drunk, Key thought. 

"Um, sure," Key mumbled, as he carefully walked to his car. Just what are you up to, Taemin? Key wondered, as he glanced at Taemin's mischievous prank grin.