IU Left Immortal Song 2?!

Immortal Sarang

"Hey, does anyone know where IU is?" Jonghyun asked Yoseob, Hyorin, Changmin, and Yesung. Everyone but Yoseob stared at him in shock. They were at the Immortal Song 2 filming, and the staffs were as busy as they were when they filmed the pilot episode. Yoseob curiously glanced at the three singers, noticing that the atmosphere had changed.

"What happened to IU?" Yoseob asked worriedly. Hyorin started giggling.

"You didn't check the internet lately, have you?" Hyorin asked Jonghyun. Jonghyun shook his head, embarrassed. 

"No," he managed to squeak quietly. Yesung patted Jonghyun's shoulder.

"Well, this news will probably upset Yoseob since he's a total crazy fanboy of IU's," Yesung smirked, glancing at Yoseob. Yoseob's face was as red as a tomato. 

"I-I'm not crazy!" Yoseob protested shyly, as Changmin smirked along with Yesung.

"Yeah, whatever you say," Changmin chuckled.

"Anyways," Hyorin said, going back to topic, "Ji Eun will come soon."

"Oh, good," Yoseob said with a smile, "Are you close friends with IU now? 'Cause I heard rumors that people call IU's first name instead of her stage name if they are really close to her." Hyorin smiled brightly.

"You'll see!" she sang, as she walked away. Jonghyun and Yoseob curiously stared at Hyorin until she disappeared off to somewhere. The two boys glanced at Changmin and Yesung, who stared at the entrance door. 

"Ah, Jonghyun-ssi, Yoseob-sii! There you two are! Please take care of Ji Eun-ssi," one of the Immortal Song 2 staff asked. Jonghyun and Yoseob raised an eyebrow and stared at the staff weirdly.

"Um… sure, we always do that," Jonghyun muttered awkwardly. The staff smiled as he walked away. The two clueless boys stared at each other, exchanging confusing looks. Yesung and Changmin tried to hold back their laugh, but it was impossible. It was too funny to see the two boys have different, foolish emotions pasted on their face.

"What?" Yoseob asked, feeling anxious, "Is there something on my face?"

"Yeah, what's the big deal?" Jonghyun asked, being a bit impatient.

"Ah, Ji Eun-ssi! Welcome to Immortal Song 2!" Jonghyun and Yoseob heard a staff exclaim. The two boys raced to meet IU as fast as they can, until they stopped in front of a large, circle crowd. The crowd was filled with staffs, who began to fanboy over someone particularly in the circle. Jonghyun and Yoseob squirmed through the crowd just to see IU. When they arrived in the center of the circle, their mouths hung wide open in shock. An adorable girl turned around and smiled at Jonghyun and Yoseob.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Song Ji Eun-imnida! I'm from the girl group, Secret! Please take care of me!" Ji Eun exclaimed with a gentle smile. 


"Okay, and then after this, you have… IU, are you listening?" IU's manager asked, a bit annoyed. IU had a extremely busy schedule today, and she had no time to daydream. However, she daydreamed anyways. She thought about how disappointed Yoseob would be if he had heard that she had quit Immortal Song 2. He's my crazy fanboy, of course. He'd be really upset that I left, IU thought with a sigh.

Just then, a text message appeared on IU's phone. Raising an eyebrow, IU clicked on the new message, wondering who it would be. 

 

From: Jjong ;)

To: Ji Eun ^^

Hey, what happened? Why'd you quit Immortal Song 2?

 

Ji Eun was surprised that Jonghyun had sent her a text message instead of her crazy fanboy Yoseob. Just then, IU's manager snatched away her phone before she could even reply to the message. IU stared at her manager is shock.

"Hey! That's my phone–"

"Ji Eun, listen to what I'm saying! Imagine how busy we would've been if you had continued joining Immortal Song 2. I'm actually glad we agreed that we would back out after the pilot episode. All the netizens were pretty upset that you left, but then at least Immortal Song 2 found another girl to replace you, so don't worry," her manager assured with a bright smile. IU sighed as she rubbed her tired eyes. That's one of my least worries, IU thought.

"Neh," IU replied glumly, looking out the window, once again ignoring her manager.