Guilt and Confused

Immortal Sarang

I don't like this.

Se Kyung was in her house, sighing deeply. It was morning, and the clouds were dim and gray. The clouds seemed to darken her room by the minute, as they slowly gathered themselves up. Se Kyung could tell that it was going to sprinkle or rain today. 

She was curled up in a ball, continuously staring at the laptop screen. She felt even more guilty when she saw the news on her screen. She hated to see the news about Jonghyun and her breaking up, even though she was the one who said it. She hated to know that Yoseob was going to do something between Jonghyun's and IU's relationship, even though she agreed to help him. She hated to know that she, herself, lost Jonghyun when Jonghyun was still deciding whether or not to be with IU or her. 

I lied so much. I told him that I wouldn't get angry if he chose IU, but I ended up forcing him to chose IU. No, I ended up getting him more confused. That's the least thing I want to do to someone that I love.

"I wonder what I'm supposed to do," Se Kyung whispered to herself, looking outside. It started pouring, outside, as the rain stained her window. I wonder…what Jjong oppa is doing.

Is he bored? Should I come over? Or will he come over like he always does? No, he won't, since he broke up. We're just friends. Only friends now. Just really, really, really close friends, right?

"Jonghyun, what do I do?" Se Kyung whimpered, hugging her knee with her arms.


Is it true? Jonghyun wondered, chewing his lower lips, Is it true that IU and Yoseob are dating? Or is it just a mere coincident? It's probably just that they are out to have dinner. IU didn't say anything about it, anyways.

She wouldn't say anything about this, duh Jjong! She said she wouldn't talk to you at all! Why would you think that IU would tell you such a thing? She probably already moved on. Aish, then why did Se Kyung break up with me before I had an answer! Ugh, I'm so confused! What am I supposed to do? I thought Yoseob wasn't even close to IU! I thought they had problems in the past, which caused them to be awkward around each other! I…I…I'm confused! 

"Is Jonghyun hyung okay?" Taemin whispered. 

"I don't know. That's, what, his 11th drink?" Minho mumbled, as Jonghyun poured himself another drink of wine.

"Jonghyun, you haven't rested since yesterday night. Stop drinking," Key said, messing up Jonghyun's hair furiously. Jonghyun pushed away Key's hand weakly and gulped down his 12th drink.

"Is it true that IU and Yoseob are dating?" Jonghyun slurred. Onew groaned.

"No, it isn't! Now stop drinking and go to sleep!" Onew commanded. Jonghyun shot a deadly glare at Onew.

"YOU! You have no right to answer my question! Go along and look at the Chicken Newspaper or whateva," Jonghyun mumbled, pointing at Onew. Onew pouted. Why is it always about me and chicken? It tends to get pretty annoying, Onew thought, puffing his cheeks.

"Jonghyun, who do you love?" Taemin teased.

"TAEMIN!" Minho, Onew, and Key shouted. Jonghyun sighed deeply.

"Stop shouting! It hurts my ear," Jonghyun mumbled. He gulped down his 14th drink.

"So, Jjong hyung, who do you love?" Taemin asked again. Minho covered Taemin's mouth, as Taemin wrestled fiercely to uncover his mouth. Jonghyun let out a weak laugh.

"Love? Heh, I don't know. Maybe if I sleep I'll see IU again?" Jonghyun asked loosely, pouring himself another drink. Taemin frowned and bit Minho's hand.

"OW!" Minho yelped, quickly removing his hand. Taemin smiled proudly and frowned at Jonghyun.

"What do you mean you'll see IU again when you sleep?" Taemin asked. Jonghyun his lips.

"Oh, I don't know. IU's like magic. In reality, she disappears, but in my dreams, she reappears!" Jonghyun said dreamily. Key patted Jonghyun's back.

"Now that's enough, Jonghyun. Aish…he's really sad, isn't he?" Key said, pouting slightly, "It's okay, it's okay…" 

"No, it's not okay!" Jonghyun shouted angrily, "I don't know who on earth I love and I don't know if it's true that IU and Yoseob are dating and…and…and…" 

Suddenly, Jonghyun started sobbing. He started tearing up like a little four year old, crying for his lost mommy or something. I don't know anything now, Jonghyun thought, his salty tears. Onew sighed and pulled Jonghyun by the collar.

"Okay, little dinosaur, let's go to bed," Onew decided, as he dragged Jonghyun away from his wine. 

"I don't know, I don't know," Jonghyun repeated, sobbing. Key ran his fingers through his hair, exhaling deeply. He turned to Minho and Taemin.

"I'm going to see IU. I want to get an answer from her," Key said.

"Can we go, too?" Taemin asked. Minho yawned.

"I'm going to stay here and help Onew with Jjong. You two can go," Minho said. Key nodded as Taemin followed Key. Just what's going on with everyone these days? Key wondered.