From Now On… We're Enemies!

Immortal Sarang

"IU-ssi, congratulations," Jonghyun said awkwardly after their filming at ended. IU pouted sadly.

"Jonghyun-ssi… Mianhaeyo," IU quickly apologized, bowing 90 degrees. She was deeply upset that she had won over Jonghyun, who she admired the most. When the winner was announced, Jonghyun walked over to IU and gave her an awkward hug. He really wanted to give her a huge, happy and relieving hug since he wanted IU to win.

However, at the same time, Jonghyun was suddenly thinking about Se Kyung. I can't hug IU as if she was like my dog or a huge cuddly teddy bear! Se Kyung is watching and she'll get mad at me, Jonghyun reminded himself earlier, as he looked away and grabbed IU's hands instead. 

Jonghyun smiled. "No, it's fine. You won fair and square. I just couldn't believe Hyorin won over you, though. You were so good!" IU blushed as she looked away.

"Jonghyun-ssi, stop embarrassing me," IU blushed. Suddenly, an idea snapped in his head.

"Hey, how about coming over to my dorm for today? I'm sure Key misses you. He even came over to my room during filming to cheer me on. He even wanted to see you perform," Jonghyun suggested. The corner of IU's lips raised slowly. Her smile began to shine brightly, as Jonghyun's heart began to thump faster. He cleared his throat, as his cheeks turned a bit red.

"I'd love too!" IU agreed with a giggle. Jonghyun forced a nervous smile. He couldn't stare at IU's bright, shimmering eyes right then. It was just like what Changmin said, Jonghyun thought, looking back into his memories.


Flash Back:

"Changmin hyung, you made a total fool of yourself on that show!" Jonghyun laughed, calling DBSK's Changmin. Changmin returned Jonghyun's laugh with a light chuckle.

"Hey, hey! With IU-ssi in that wedding dress, she was really beautiful. Oh, and it's really hard to stare at her eyes, too! It makes it seem like she's begging for something, like a puppy. She is just too cute!" Changmin grinned. 

"I bet you have those mismatched eyes right now," Jonghyun teased.

"Shaddup," Changmin replied.

Flash Back Ended


I can see what you mean, Changmin, about staring into IU's eyes. I can't even stare at her for just, like, 3 seconds! Jonghyun thought, taking a deep breath.

"IU-SSI!" Yoseob shouted, as Jonghyun and IU jumped. Jonghyun silently gritted his teeth and growled at Yoseob, who stood behind them innocently. IU turned around and forced a smile.

"Neh, Yoseob-ssi?" IU asked nervously.

"Eh, um… Kikwang wants to practice MCing with you for Inkigayo," Yoseob lied, "So can you come over to B2ST's dorm?" Yes, Yoseob did feel guilty about lying. The truth was, he just wanted IU to come over and spend some privacy with her. The only way to get her to his dorm was work. IU bit her lips nervously as she rolled her eyes towards Jonghyun. She took a deep breath and smiled brightly at Yoseob.

"Maybe next time, Yoseob-ssi. I promised Jonghyun-ssi–"

"Jonghyun oppa," Jonghyun corrected with a smirk. Yoseob opened his mouth widely.

"I promised Jonghyun oppa," IU replaced, "that I would visit his dorm today. Besides, I always see Kikwang whenever I have time. Plus, it's only a short MCing, so no big deal. We even have flash cards to remind us about what we have to say." IU tossed Yoseob a big, adorable smile as she flipped her hair.

"And it even seems like you've been going through a lot of concerts with IU. Don't you think you spent too much time together?" Jonghyun asked, raising his eyebrows. Yoseob glared at Jonghyun, as Jonghyun glared back. He just wants IU all to himself. He's a crazy fanboy. Next thing you know, when IU gets a boyfriend, he's going to spy on her and track her down and force her to become his boyfriend, Jonghyun thought, angrily.

He's a hogger!!! No, wait, he's a ert!!! He's tricking IU with that weird smile of his. I have to save IU! I should spy on the two and when Jonghyun breaks IU's heart… BAM! That's where I come in! But… he does have Se Kyung. WAIT! He can cheat on both of them! *GASP* HE'S A PLAYER! Yoseob thought, as these wild thoughts about Jonghyun kept popping in his head. IU glanced at the two and then sighed deeply. 

"Actually, Jonghyun-ssi, I'm going to visit the 2AM oppas. I'm actually quite close to them and all. I can ask Changmin oppa to drive me to them. I want to see Seulong oppa since I just saw Key-ssi. But thanks for the offer," IU said politely, as she bowed to the two. She ran to Changmin, hoping that he can drive her to see the rest of the 2AM oppas. Jonghyun and Yoseob glared at each other.

"Great, because of you, IU couldn't come to my dorm and see Key-ssi"! Jonghyun snapped. Yoseob rolled his eyes.

"Please, you could tell that she didn't want to come anyways," Yoseob argued. The two growled at each other, sharing deadly glares. Finally, the two turned their backs on each other, storming away. From now on… WE'RE ENEMIES! Yoseob and Jonghyun thought.