ATTENTION!!!

Would You? [ ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

This is not an update. Of course it is obvious. Lol. Okay, straight to the point, I'm so sorry for not updating. I promised you all that I'll update you once I'm in Japan, and that was supposed to be on Sunday, on the 18th. Clearly, it's been a week, and yes, I'm in Japan now. 

The reason I haven't updated yet is because my laptop broke. :( I haven't fixed it yet, well, no not me. I haven't brought it to the technician yet so I'm sorry for that. I've written the next chapter*ahem* handwritten, yes. I did wrote it on a paper so the ideas won't wash away. It's been ready for a week also. So I'm really am sorry. Hope you would still wait for it though. I don't know wen it would be fixed. So yeah, please have a little more patience. 

Okay, I think that's all. ^_^ oh yeah, Japan is great btw. XD but I'm in a city that's far from Tokyo and Osaka, so :( I can't even meet my hubbies. Lol. They've been visiting Japan and here I am, sitting on a big, soft couch with no one to cuddle with and all alone OTL. My life fails. Haha.

ps. Reason I'm writing it here because if I post it as a blogpost, no one will be able to read it and all of you would be wondering why I haven't updated yet. So, you now know the reason why ;))

love you all,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter