Chapter Five

Would You? [ ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*FLASHBACK*

Kyuhyun’s POV

“Aish! Why are these people so noisy?!” I annoyingly asked myself as I sit on the bed. I was deprived by sleep the whole day. I have been woken up three times today and I hate it. I looked at my laptop which was still untouched and decided to go downstairs and maybe get something to eat before playing my games.

I slightly opened my door and saw Lee Sungmin on the stairs.

“So, is that means Kyuhyun is also gay?”

Did I just hear that correctly? Me? Gay? Yah! I just wanna go downstairs and smack that stupid person who is asking that. I opened my door widely but was stop when I notice Lee Sungmin was just standing in the stairs. Is he also curious about my uality? Damn! But then I heard them answered.

“No.”

“Definitely not.”

“He’s straight.”

Hell yeah! I’m not gay. Haha! Then I looked at Sungmin, he was now looking at the floor. Wait, is he disappointed? Why? Is he scared that he’s not the only who is straight? Tsch! Sungmin turned around and I suddenly close the door leaving only a small space for me to take a glimpse of Sungmin’s pissed face. But what I saw is a tear trickling down his cheeks and he’s eyes full of sadness. Why is he crying? Is that tears I just saw? I don’t get it. He is sad because of that?

I closed the door and tried to listen outside if I can hear any sobs coming from Sungmin. But I didn’t hear anything. Maybe I was just thinking too much.

After a while, I hear someone talking. “Yah! We’ve been looking for you since we arrived here. You just disappeared along with Kyuh--- Why are you here Ming?” I heard it from the terrace; someone is talking to Lee Sungmin since I can hear the nickname “Ming”.

“Donggie, can we go to our room? Just for a sec.”

“Okay Ming. Let’s go.” Wait, their room is just besides mine, right? Well, no one would get hurt if I eavesdrop right? hihihi~

I heard the door locked next door and Shindong’s voice asking Lee Sungmin if he was okay. I didn’t hear anything again except for faints sobs.

“Don’t tell me you had a fight with Kyuhyun? You know, not just the 20 seconds bickering.”

Did I just hear my name? Oh, so even Shindong knows about Lee Sungmin’s bothering me. Tsch! Is he that proud to bother me that he tells his friends about it? And what do I have to do with it? I should be the one crying if I was the one being bothered, not the other way around.

Then there is silence and then faint sobs, the sobs get louder, then softer. I can’t just listen to someone cry. It always affects me. Yes, I know I’m sensitive but that’s me. I went downstairs and saw Heechul hyung, Leeteuk hyung and Choi Siwon getting all busy in the kitchen. Kangin hyung, watching his favourite sport, the Lee couple, was cuddling in the bigger sofa and I saw Ryeowook sitting with Yesung all lovey dovey in the couples’ sofa.

“Hey.” I sat down in the armchair beside Ryeowook. “You’re not worried now?”

Ryeowook grinned, “Nope. Not anymore. They all know.” And lean his head on Yesung’s shoulder.

“Good for you.” I mumbled. I noticed that Lee Hyukjae and Lee Donghae were staring at me like I did something so wrong.

“Have you seen Sungmin?” Hyukjae asked me.

“No I didn’t.” I lied. Of course I saw him. I even heard him crying.

-oOo-

Dinner was ready and Leeteuk hyung went upstairs to call Shindong and Lee Sungmin. After a minute or so, Leeteuk hyung was back in the kitchen alone.

“Hon, where are those two?” Kangin asked his boyfriend.

“Only Shindong answered me. He says he’ll come down now.” Leeteuk answered. “So, Chullie, shall we eat now?”

“Yes please.” I exclaimed and that earned me a warning glare from Heechul. But I just ignored it and started eating. I noticed Shindong was entering the kitchen and he looked at me first. What? What did I do? I didn’t do anything to Lee Sungmin. Why is his eyes looks like he’s accusing me of something. He sat beside Choi Siwon facing me slightly since I am in front of Choi Siwon.

“Where’s Sungmin hyung, hyung?” Donghae asked Shindong.

“He’s not feeling well. He’s sleeping.” He was staring at me. I swear he was really staring at me.

I finished eating first and I went to the living room, I leaned my back in the chair and rest my head, thinking. What did I do? Am I really the reason for Lee Sungmin’s tears? Wae?

“Kyun-ah.” An unfamiliar voice called me by nickname which Ryeowook gave. I just hummed in response. “Can I talk to you?”

“Aren’t we talking now?” I told him. I think I pissed him off since he was clicking his tongue. I ignored it. “What do you wanna talk about?”

“Sungmin.” He answered.

“Eh?” I was confused. Then I looked at him and finally saw the owner of the voice which is Shindong. “What about him?”

“Can you talk to him?”

“Eh?” Now I was really confused. “Why me? We’re not even friends. You should be the one to talk to him or just random guy. Not me.”

“Well, maybe he needs someone who is not his friend.” Shindong emphasize the word friend.

“Well, tell them. You know, like Ryeowook, Yesung, and those three hyungs.” I defended. I don’t really wanna talk to Lee Sungmin right now. Especially that I have seen or heard him cry. I don’t know why, but it kinda hurt me.

“Well, since you are the one that is alone right now. I mean, you don’t have anyone to accompany you tonight.” Shindong was being blunt now.

Wow! Just because I don’t have someone right now, I am now obliged to go and talk to Sungmin? “Well, I’m sorry to disappoint you, but I am WITH someone. And she’s waiting for me upstairs in my room.” I told him with a smirk and earned a shocked face from him. Now that’s new. “So, excuse me, I gotta go now before she loses her patience.” And then I stood up and went to the kitchen.

I saw Leeteuk hyung washing the dishing. He also notices me. “Hi Kyunnie.” He mumbled.

“Hey Teukkie hyung.” I answered him back. “Where’s your boyfriend?” I asked him since he is the only one washing the dishes.

“Well, he is in our room. He is preparing everything.” He answered shyly. Oh, I know why he’s being shy.

“So, it’s been a long time, huh.” I asked him with a smirk.

He looked at me and I saw him blushed. “Well, you know that I’ve been living far away. Since I’m studying there.”

“I know. I’m happy that you’re back.” I said honestly.

Leeteuk stopped washing the dishes and motioned me to give him a hug and I obliged. “I missed you Kyunnie.”

“I missed you too hyung.” I answered him back, tightening my hug and slowly releasing the older man. Leeteuk is my favourite hyung. He is. He is also my childhood friend along with Kangin hyung and Ryeowook. Leeteuk hyung is the one I looked up to. I know he is also gay ever since I was a child but it is really not a hindrance for me to idolize him. I look up to him since he is gentle, caring, sensitive, understanding and also at the same time strong.

Leeteuk continued to wash the dishes. “By the way, Kyunnie, why are here?” he asked while putting soap in every plate.

“Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Do you know where Chullie hyung hides the chips?”

“Chips? W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter