Chapter One

Would You? [ ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You are sitting in the farthest corner inside the library. Reading and concentrating on a book that is thick as a brick. You look so calm and so handsome... Wait, what? Did I just say handsome? Aish! What am I even thinking?  And he walked to where the man was reading his book and flipped the book over, smirking.

“Whatcha reading, dork?”

“Why do you even care, Lee Sungmin?” the ‘dork’ answered with a stern voice and stood up, carried the book and walked away.

Aish!! Nice job, Lee Sungmin! Now, he will even hate you more than he ever did!! And he was now sitting where the ‘dork’ just sat covering his face with his hands.

-o-

“I just don’t get that Lee Sungmin. He keeps on bothering me when I didn’t even do anything to him or offend him.” Cho Kyuhyun, the said ‘dork’ complaining to his best friend, Kim Ryeowook. “He’s so irritating!”

“Sssshhh... Calm down, Kyun-ah. Someone might heard you and --” Ryeowook’s words was then cut off by Kyuhyun.

“I don’t really care if someone would hear me.” He interrupted.

-o-

Lee Sungmin was one of the most popular boys in the school, together with his circle of friends, Shin Donghee, which he preferred to be called Shindong, a chubby guy, Sungmin’s best friend and his responsibility is to make the mood light. Choi Siwon, the richest of all, he has the looks, the body, the money but he sometimes can be a little dorky. Lee Hyukjae is sometimes nasty and always a teaser and is madly, deeply in love with his boyfriend, Donghae and lastly, Lee Donghae, he is the baby of the group because of his childish character. Even though they have different characters, they have lots of things in common. They are all rich, handsome, and have some authority in the school, meaning, their parents are somewhat big time and was supporting the school.

While Cho Kyuhyun is just an average student who has the brains, always seen in the farthest corner in everywhere he would go, and always hiding in his big square eyeglasses. He also has the money but he just looks so simple and plain that people in his school may think he is just a nobody. His best friend for 10 years, Kim Ryeowook though he may look like a 'nerd' is outgoing unlike Kyuhyun who keeps on rejecting offers when it comes to the outside world.

-o-

“Kyun-ah?” Ryeowook mumbled which was answered by Kyuhyun with a hum. “Well, you know, I have this date with Yesung, and I was wondering if you can come. Since we really want you to come with us in a while and you kept on rejecting our request.” Of course, Kyuhyun wouldn’t be the er between the two since he is the one who helped them to become what they are today. Kyuhyun knows his best friend was gay since they met but he didn’t mind since Ryeowook is really such a nice person, inside out.

“Why would you two want me to come with you? It’s a date, right? So, you two should just go and enjoy. You don’t have to bring me along. It will look like I’m the chaperon.” Kyuhyun answered without even looking at Ryeowook while he was playing with his PSP in the car on the way home with Ryeowook since they are also neighbour.

“But Kyun-ah,” Ryeowook whined. “We really want you to come with us. Just this one date, please? It’s not like you are going to be our chaperon. Cause, obviously you are not. You are like our Cupid.”

“Oh, please. Stop telling me that. You’re giving me goose bumps. And besides, why do you wanna bring me along?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Well, as you know, Yeye and I are dating because of you. And we just want to thank you.”

Of course, Kyuhyun remembered everything well. Kim Jongwoon, known as Yesung is his cousin and has been living with Kyuhyun since summer last two years. He remembered how Ryeowook has this big crush over Yesung and always drools every time he would see him. Yesung, on the other hand, is oblivious on Ryeowook’s feeling. Until Kyuhyun couldn’t stand it, he locked the two boys in Yesung’s room and made Ryeowook confess. At first, Yesung was shocked to hear the confession as he didn’t know that Ryeowook would have that kind of feelings for him. Ryeowook asked Yesung if he can give him a chance and Yesung obliged. After a month of dating, not exclusively, Yesung admitted that he has fallen for Ryeowook. So they are thankful for Kyuhyun for locking them up in the bedroom.

“That was, what? Two years ago? Come on, move on, Wookie.” Still concentrating in playing. Kyuhyun may be a 'nerd' in school but he is a game addict in his real life.

Ryeowook just pouted. He knows that he can never win against Kyuhyun when it comes into arguing. So he just let it be, for now.

When they arrived at Kyuhyun’s house, they are greeted by Ryeowook’s ever so loving boyfriend, Yesung.

“Hi babe.” And he pecked his boyfriend’s lips which Ryeowook obliged. “How was school?” as he led Ryeowook to the big couch in the living room.

“It was okay, babe. But the ride home isn’t.”

Yesung’s brows met in the middle, “What? Why?”

“Kyun-ah won’t come to our date this Saturday. Please ask him to come with us.”

Yesung laughed heartily as he kissed Ryeowook’s forehead

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter