Chapter Seven

Would You? [ ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungmin was half-walking and half-running to where his room is. He opened the door, went inside and saw Shindong sleeping so noisily since he fell asleep. Sungmin wanted to shout so so loud to get his attention and to let all his feelings go out. But he can’t, he remembered Kyuhyun telling him that he is just in the other room and the last thing Sungmin wanted to do is Kyuhyun knowing all his ‘fangirling’ about him. He crept into Shindong’s bed and nudged him a little.

“Donggie?” Sungmin whispered to him. He didn’t move a little. He just kept on snoring. Aish, this person really. ”Yah! Wake up you snoring machine!” Sungmin almost shout loudly to him.

“Yah, Sungminnie, what do you want? I’m sleeping.” Shindong answered with a tired, sleepy voice while still closing his eyes and turned his back to Sungmin.

“Don’t you want to know what happened to me?” Sungmin sounded so sad that Shindong immediately sat up and has his eyes really wide open. Like he was really wide awake. And looked at the latter.

Sungmin smiled sheepishly and clearly, Shindong was so annoyed when Sungmin didn’t say anything. “Aish! What are you doing Ming?”

This time, Sungmin smiled at him cutely and did aegyo. “Donggie~”

“Don’t try Ming. It’s dark. I can barely see you.” Sungmin just pouted. He has a point. “So?” Sungmin just hummed questioningly at his question. “SO WHAT HAPPENNED EARLI ---” The latter immediately covered Shindong’s mouth with all of his might.

“Sshhh... Kyuhyun’s room is just on the other side. Remember?” Sungmin calmed him down and the latter nod his head while Sungmin took his hands on his mouth. He just fell silent. He just sighed, “It’s your entire fault Dong.” He told him.

“What?” Shindong asked almost shouting. Sungmin didn’t answer him and he immediately knows that Sungmin is saying the truth. “Hey Ming, what did I do?” Shindong asked guiltily even though he doesn’t know what he did wrong.

Sungmin can also barely see Shindong’s face but his tone of voice is somehow sad. Sungmin looked away. “Kyuhyun is straight.” Shindong’s eyes widen at what he heard. But he didn’t know what to say to his best friend. Sungmin felt sad reminiscing about the earlier incident. “I heard you asked someone downstairs about his uality and they all said that he is not. It’s the whole reason why I was crying like mad earlier.”

Shindong fell silent. He didn’t say a word. “Ming, I’m sorry. I just wanted to ask them. I didn’t expect that you would hear it. I just want to know if he is straight or not. I’m really sorry Ming.”

“I know Donggie. It’s okay. Don’t worry. It still hurt, but I’m okay with it now.” The latter smiled at him, even though he knows Shindong won’t see it. “It all ended well.”

“Eh? What do you mean?” he yawned. “Did something happen?”

“Yep.” Sungmin smiled widely at the thought. “He held my hand.”

“Who did?”

“Yah, who else? Of course, I’m talking about HIM.”

“Ehhh? You held his hand?” Shindong asked shockingly.

“Nope. HE held MY hand.” Sungmin told him proudly, emphasizing the words, ‘he’ and ‘my’.

“Then you should go back to sleep.” Shindong told him uninterestingly.

“Eh?”

“So, your dream would last longer. Go. Go.” Shindong shooed him away.

“Yah! I’m not dreaming. It really happened.” Sungmin told him irritatingly. “We’re friends now.”

“Okay. Okay, fine. So, what really happened?” Shindong now finally asked what Sungmin want to hear in the beginning.

“Well, it started like this.” and then Sungmin told Shindong what happened in the beginning where he talked with Kyuhyun for the first time in the balcony to the part where he heard the most ‘sadden’ question until the ‘talk’ they had earlier in the balcony. Even in the smallest detail, Sungmin didn’t miss anything. Even though Shindong is really sleepy at that time, he listened to him so intently since he knows that Sungmin is really happy. He never had seen him that happy that he thinks that it is contagious, for he also feels happy. Even though they had their lights off, he can feel that Sungmin is blushing, was being shy, or any other emotions that can really make you see that someone is happy or in love. He knows Sungmin tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter