Chapter Two

Would You? [ ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“WHAAAAT?!!” Hyukjae was shocked to receive the news that Siwon now has a lover. Of course, Siwon never had a lover, EVER. He may have crushes but he never had a lover. “So what? Is it a he or a she?” finally calming down and munching his burger in the cafeteria. It was lunchtime and the five closest friends are gathering in the table to eat their lunch.

Siwon smiled became a smirk and answered Hyukjae with a “You’ll have to guess until you meet ---- ” pausing, finding the correct term so that he’ll never expose to much information about the gender of his lover. “My lover.”

“Aish! How can we meet ‘your lover’? Is he or she from our school?” Hyukjae who is still munching in his burger asked Siwon who is also eating his sandwich.

“Why do you have lots of question, Hyuk?” Siwon asked as he realized that only Hyukjae is questioning him.

“Because he can’t believe that you have now a ‘lover’ since when? We don’t even know.” Shindong finally talked.

“Sorry hyung. I didn’t mean to hide it from you guys. I just want to be with ----” pausing again, thinking of the word.

“Your lover!” said in unison by his three friends.

“Right, right, my lover. I just want to be with my lover without you four asking me or teasing me or maybe us. So yeah, I want to experience that before I will tell you guys.”

“Whatever, Won. But make sure you will let us meet ‘your lover’, arraso?” Donghae finally spoke up.

“Yes Hae. Don’t worry. Okay?” answered Siwon. He took a glance at Sungmin who was silently eating his own meal. “Why are you so silent there, Min hyung?”

“Huh? Oh, nothing. I was just thinking about --- “

“Kyuhyun?” Hyukjae cut off Sungmin’s words.

“Yah!! You’re getting on my nerves now, you monkey!!”

Shindong, Siwon and Donghae just laugh. They all got used to Hyukjae and Sungmin’s constant bickering. They are so used to it that they find it so amusing that the two would be arguing even in such a small matter.

“But hyung~” Donghae spoke up. Breaking his lover and Sungmin’s argue. Sungmin just looked at him questioningly. “Well, you’ll be the only one now who haven’t had a boyfriend. Since Wonnie now has a ‘lover’ and you, sensing your relationship with the ‘dork’ isn’t progressing since you keep on irritating him.”

That made them all silent, especially Sungmin. He wants to smack Donghae but he then realized that Donghae is right. He was now the only one without a significant one. “But you won’t leave me alone right?”

“Yah! If we would leave you, then this HyukHae couple would be gone now for so long, followed by me, then Siwon.” Shindong said, sensing his best friend’s hurt expression.

“Hyung, you don’t have to worry about that, even though we love our significant others,” Hyukjae stated while intertwining his fingers with Donghae’s, “And even though we kept on arguing, that doesn’t change the fact that I love you hyung, we love you more hyung. You know that.” Smiling at Sungmin.

“Awwwww... Sungmin hyung is so sensitive. Hugs~” Donghae then hugged Sungmin.

“Group hug!!” Siwon declared and the three then hugged Sungmin and Donghae. They didn’t care about the stares that other students are giving them. They are used to it by now.

Meanwhile...

“Kyun-ah, aren’t they too cute?” Ryeowook mentioned to Kyuhyun when he saw the five guys hugging each other tightly, and happily. “You know, you could also hug me like that.” Kyuhyun just gave Ryeowook a stern look. He hates skin-ship and all that cheesy stuff. “Come on Kyun-ah, just once?”

“No.” He answered with a stern voice with a stern look.

“Fine, I’m not going to force you. I know someday you’ll give it to me.” Ryeowook said with a cheery voice and he continued writing. “I’ve talked to THE Choi Siwon this morning.”

“So?” not really caring about it while still reading a book.

“Well you know, he was asking if I have something to this holidays. And,” he nudges Kyuhyun until he looks at him. He then point to the group where Siwon was using his mouth. “Hello?? He’s Choi Siwon! The Choi Siwon! Looks, money, body, manners, --”

“And then? Are you also drooling at him? Well you know Yesunggie wouldn’t like it.”

“Oh, shut it Kyun-ah.” Ryeowook said while rolling his eyes, “Nobody can refuse Choi Siwon. Boys, girls, gays, even lesbian would turn straight if they saw him.”

“Yeah right, whatever. Not really caring about it.”

“Ha! You think you’re so straight ha? Let’s see about that.”

Kyuhyun gave Ryeowook his evil glare which obviously scared him and that enough can shut him.

-o-

“Kyun-ah!!!” Ryeowook shouted when he reach the main door of Kyuhyun’s house. Yesung rushed to Ryeowook immediately when he heard the familiar voice which he loves.

He placed a soft peck in Ryeowook’s lips and whispered, “Ouch babe. You are not looking for me?” Making the latter blush.

“Have you seen Kyun-ah? Is he in his room?” Ryeowook ignored Yesung question.

“Ouch.” And Yesung made a hurt expression.

“I’ll talk to him first, okay babe?” He placed a soft kiss on Yesung lips, and he whispered, “I’ll be right back.”

Yesung just smiled while looking at his boyfriend climbed up the stairs and went inside Kyuhyun’s room.

-o-

Kyuhyun is so concentrated in his game that he didn’t even notice his door opening. And a petite figure came in and made way unto his back.

“Kyun-ah.” Ryeowook whispered into Kyuhyun’s ears which made the latter jump in his seat. And made Ryeowook giggled in his amusement.

“Yaahh!! Don’t you know how to knock?!” Kyuhyun shouted, still facing his laptop. He was in an important game which, by the way, almost made him lost because of Ryeowook.

“Hey! I did knock.” Still giggling. It made him proud that he had startled Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun anger made him giggled the most because he knows that he really made him startled and almost made him lost the game. But he was not scared of it because he was too used to in his anger and he knows that Kyuhyun will always win the game. Well, maybe except for some rare occasions. And that would make Kyuhyun so pissed that he will not even bother talking to him until he calmed down.

Ryeowook just roamed around Kyuhyun’s room and read some books, waiting for Kyuhyun to finish the game.  He is also used to hearing Kyuhyun curse at no one, laughed evilly, get angry at his opponents. So a talking Kyuhyun while gaming is really not his first encounter.

“So what made you come here?” Kyuhyun finally talked to Ryeowook after an hour of playing while closing his laptop.

“Oh, so you’re finally done? Who won?” of course, Ryeowook already knows the answer.

“Who else? I’m the master of the game.” Kyuhyun proudly answers without even thinking twice.

“Sheessh. Brat.”

Kyuhyun just ignored the comment. “So, what made you come here?” He asked again while sitting on the carpeted floor leaning on the bed. Ryeowook, who is lying on the bed, lies on his stomach facing Kyuhyun.

“Right! Kangin hyung says you should come over to our house this weekend. Since it’s almost our two-week holiday vacations.”

“Why would I come there? We are not even close.”

“Well, there will be a get-together and he is expecting you there. I don’t even know why. I’m also confused.” Knitting his eyebrows in confusion.

“What if I won’t go?” Kyuhyun who is now playing with his phone.

“Well, you know Kangin hyung. You know him when he doesn’t get what he wants. He’s also a brat, like you.”

“Sheessh! You think you’re not a brat yourself?” annoyed by Ryeowook’s choice of words.

Ryeowook just smiled sheepishly and answered, “Well, I’m only a brat when I’m with Yeye.”

“I know he spoils you too much.” Those words made Ryeowook blush that he can’t help but let out a small giggle.

“Yes, I know that. Thank you for reminding me. So, you’re gonna come right?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter