Chapter Three

Would You? [ ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah! Cho Kyuhyun, why are you back facing us? Show some respect you ---” Heechul was disrupted by Kyuhyun’s annoyed voice.

“Just shut it, hyung!” Then he faced the other group.

All the other group was so shocked to see Kyuhyun ‘like’ that. Their mouths went agape especially Sungmin’s.

-oOo-

Wow! Is that really Kyuhyun? Am I dreaming? He looks so gorgeous. He looks so COOL!! Sungmin can’t believe his eyes. What he sees is a Kyuhyun who looks so confident even if there is some slight awkwardness written in his face. Kyuhyun was just wearing a slightly light blue shirt which his chest was almost seen and a white cardigan shorts. Wait, something is missing. Oh my!! His eyeglasses? It is replaced by sunglasses? He really looked like he got a total makeover. Well, just the fashion sense, not anything physical since he is clearly fit. But wow! He really looks so ravishing, manly. And ----

“You might catch some flies if you don’t close your mouth.” Shindong whispered in Sungmin’s ears which made Sungmin come back from reality and closes his mouth. “Come on, we have to get inside first.” Shindong added and he went inside the house.

“Sheessh. You’re so obvious, hyung.” Hyukjae retorted.

“Hyukkie, baby. I would also be like that if I see a ‘dorky kid’ oh, not a dorky kid anymore, but a very gorgeous man like that.” Donghae defended. “Right, hyung?”

“Ah, yes Hae. You’re right.”

“Looks like it will be a very good start of the vacation, eh Sungmin hyung?” Donghae asked. Only to be answered by a nod by Sungmin who was still obviously very shocked. “I told you. Let’s get inside now, hyung, Hyukkie.”

Sungmin just followed the HyukHae couple inside the house. When he reached the main door, he looked for Kyuhyun first and saw him in the farthest corner of the room talking to Ryeowook. He just went inside and sat at nearest chair which is beside the telephone stand. Everybody was busy talking.  He noticed Kyuhyun and Ryeowook went inside the kitchen.

-oOo-

“Kyun-ah, what will I do? What if Yesunggie will get angry at me if I don’t stay close to him? Or not be able to show my affection towards him. Aish! This is not the vacation I want!” Ryeowook complained.

“Wook, I don’t also know. And as you can see, I don’t have my eye glasses on and look at what I’m wearing? This is not Kyuhyun the nerd one. And there is also that Lee Sungmin, aish! I’m really going to kill him if he tries to annoy me this time.” Kyuhyun also complained. They notice Yesung entering the kitchen and Ryeowook instantly hugged Yesung which made the latter confuse.

“Kyun-ah, what did you do this time?” Yesung asked Kyuhyun in a worried tone. Kyuhyun opened his mouth to answer but was cut off by Ryeowook.

“No babe. I was just sad.” He tightened his hug and buried his face in Yesung’s chest.

“Why babe? What makes you sad?” looking at Kyuhyun, his eyes full of questions and worry.

“No, don’t ask me. You ask Wookie there, okay? I’ll go upstairs.” Kyuhyun answered and he went outside of the kitchen. When Yesung didn’t saw Kyuhyun anymore, he asked Ryeowook again, “Wookie, baby, what happened? Why are sad like this?”

Ryeowook hugged him tightly and slowly he departed his body to Yesung. “Yeye,” he fell silent. He’s finding the right words to say and how to explain it.

“Yes babe? Tell me what’s wrong. You can trust me as much as you trust Kyuhyun.” Yesung smiled, reassuring Ryeowook.

“Babe, those boys, those five boys,”

Yesung furrowed his eyebrows. “What about them? Do you know them?

“Yes. They are from my school.”

“Oh, are they bullying you and Kyun-ah?”

Ryeowook immediately shook his head. “No, no. It’s just...”

“What babe? Please tell me. You’re worrying me.”

“They don’t know I’m gay.” Ryeowook exclaimed and immediately hugging Yesung tightly.

“...”

“Please say something babe.”

“...”

“Yesunggie!”

“What? I mean it’s okay.” Yesung trying so hard to keep his laughter but failed to do so. He laughed so hard that Ryeowook was confused and at the same time a little annoyed.

“Babe! What are you laughing at? This is a serious matter.” Ryeowook whined.

“Okay, okay. So what’s the problem about that?”

“Well, I’m afraid that if they know that I’m gay, they’ll bully me at school.”

“Babe, I know they won’t do so. You know, practically, all of them are gay, except for the chubby one. What’s his name again? Ahhmm... Shindong, right?” Confusion was written all over Ryeowook’s face.”Wait, you didn’t know?” Yesung laughed again when the younger shakes his head. He really has this cutest boyfriend especially when his face looks so lost. “I knew it from the first time I saw them. Well, those two, the one with a blonde hair and auburn hair, I know they are some kind of a couple. Since they are all over each other. Well, as of Siwon, obviously,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter