Teaser #4

Lovely Liars

“Minjung, why are you doing this to me? I thought you said you would stay with me.” Youngchan pleaded, holding on to the said girl's arm.

 

Minjung glared at Youngchan and countered, “Isn't it ironic how you told that other girl that you would stay with her but left her?”

 

“What? You mean Hyeri? I left her for you though!” Youngchan reasoned, not understanding why the girl he poured out his heart to was doing this.

 

“It's really sad how quickly guys leave someone when someone supposedly better comes up.” Minjung scoffed as she got out of his grasp and walked out of his home.

 

Youngchan stood there dumbfounded not knowing what was going on, not understanding why she was mad for choosing her over the other girl. He ran up to Minjung and stopped her right on the patio, grabbing her arm and pulling her into a tight hug. “Minjung, don't leave. I'm sorry. I'll be serious now. I won't fool around. Don't leave me. I..love you.”

 

Minjung smirked as she pushed him out of the hug. “You love me? You'll be serious? Love... was never a game Youngchan and that was your mistake from the very beginning.” Minjung shoved him out of the way and ran down his patio steps, immediately getting into a car that was waiting on the curb in front of the home. The car drove away as Youngchan fell to his knees, tears forming in his eyes, not knowing what else to say.  

 

 

“Mi Young you took so long!” Hwanhee complained, welcoming the new passenger into the car. “We waited for so long! What were you even doing?”

 

Mi Young adjusted in her seat and put her seat belt on as she pouted, “He talks so much Hwanhee! It's not my fault!” Mi Young glanced toward the driver and gestured for him to drive toward their cafe. Mi Young then looked to Hwanhee and gave her a smile. “So Hyeri, how did he dump you?” Mi Young asked as she gave her a cheeky smile trying to annoy her.

 

Hwanhee glared at her, “I don't know Minjung, you were the one that planned how it was going to happen.” Hwanhee obviously annoyed looked out the window and grumbled. “I wanted to do the Minjung part.”

 

Mi Young laughed, “We don't get everything we want Hyeri, you got to just live with it.” She patted her on the back smiling to herself.

 

“Just because I did the last assignment doesn't mean I get dumped in this one though.” Hwanhee protested as she gave Mi Young one more glare. Mi Young just shrugged her shoulder in response.

 

After a moment of silence, Mi Young looked out the window, thinking aloud. “I wonder how the other girls are doing.” Mi Young sighed as she stretched her arms, tired from her “work.”

 

“I'm sure they're fine, they're our best group out of everyone we have. We're in the same group so we're all basically the main group.” Hwanhee responded with her eyes closed, probably on the verge to fall asleep.

 

Mi Young smiled, “Yeah I know for sure they succeeded in their assignment.” She reached into her bag, taking out a list of names and stared at it. “I was actually thinking of adding two more girls to our main group.” She said smiling softly toward the list.

 

Hwanhee's eyes shot open as she looked weirdly at Mi Young. “Two more girls? Six is the max number per group though. Are you thinking of kicking two girls out and adding two different girls? ”

 

Mi Young nodded as she stared at the list of all the girls part of the W.R.A.T.H. Organization. “I thought..that we should resign from the action portion of W.R.A.T.H. Hwanhee.” Hwanhee looked at her with mouth dropped open.

 

“Why? We're the creators, the makers of W.R.A.T.H.! Why would we have to step down from the main group?” Hwanhee argued recalling all the moments she enjoyed taking revenge and completing assignments.

 

“That's just the thing.” Mi Young said as she put the list back in her bag. “We, as the creators should take initiative to run the organization, not be a part of it.”

 

Hwanhee groaned, “But I like taking part in the assignments.”

 

“Of course you do, so do I. But let's take initiative Hwanhee. We're the makers of W.R.A.TH. We got to take care of our base too.” Right at the moment, they arrived at a nice cafe, the sign reading “L'abri Cafe”

 

“We need to take care of our base.” Mi Young repeated as she smiled up at the sign and looked at the cafe. The cafe, the outcome of their hard work, the passion in their beliefs, and the support of many.

 

Hwanhee let out a mess of words in complaint but nodded her head in defeat. “I guess you're right.”

 

Mi Young gave a soft smile, “Thanks Hwanhee. It's just business. It needs to be done right. And besides the person who came up with this organization in the first place should be doing organizing work anyway!”

 

Hwanhee frowned and looked toward Mi Young, “Darn you for being the daughter of a CEO. Knowing all this business stuff and being right.”

 

“Without it we wouldn't have gotten this far though!” Mi Young laughed as she wrapped her arms around her partner and walked toward the cafe.

 

“Yeah, yeah whatever.” Hwanhee responded, eyes falling as it seemed like she was going to fall asleep again. 

 


*re-uploaded

all rights reserved. ©