[ELEVEN] Indescribable Feeling

Just Married

Key sighed, sighed and sighed. His friends were a little bothered by his nonstop sighing. He wanted to say something but he wasn’t sure how to say it. He wanted to tell Dongwoon and Taemin what happened with him and Minho but he just kept it to himself since he knew that they have nothing good to tell him

Key wasn’t ready for MinBer especially with him and Amber being married and all but he knew even before all the commotion, Minho would fall for Amber. She was the sweetest and the most down-to-earth person Key had ever known but never did he expect that he’d fall for her though in his mind he’s not in love with her but was just in between love and friendship if there’s something between those two.

“Should I just kiss her?” he finally spoke.
“Now you’re talking.”

Key went back to their apartment and found Amber preparing dinner. He thought that it was really sweet. She was acting like a real wife and was slowly becoming a lady.

After eating dinner, they the TV and sat on the couch quietly. Their silence were broken by their tiny giggles thanks to the show they were watching.

“Amber, I think I saw you on TV!”
“Eh, oppa.”
“Ha-ha. That really looks like you. Oh, there she is again!”
“Not even close.”

They were laughing crazily.

“Hey, Amber…” Key thought that there was no better moment than that.
“Hmmm, oppa?”
“Remember when we were younger, you know, when we kissed.” Key was talking like it was just a random topic.
“Why are you bringing that up?” Amber raised her eyebrows.

“Well, I thought… I thought that… we should kiss… again. Just to try and see if there’s a spark which I’m pretty sure will not have a spark. And we’re already married so it’s not wrong and we didn’t even kiss on our wedding and—“
“Alright, alright. I get it, oppa… Maybe… we should… uh… kiss.”

Yes, their topic was very odd and uncomfortable that they hardly said everything straight.

“So what? Do you want me to kiss you?” Amber asked since Key wasn’t doing anything and was just staring at her.
“No, uh, here it goes.”

Key leaned in closer while Amber closed her eyes. In a second, Key’s lips were touching hers. It was surreal. It was the most wonderful thing that they ever felt. It was so amazing that they didn’t want to break the kiss. But of course, all good things come to an end. They both became breathless that they had to part their lips.

They avoided eye-contacts. Their eyes were looking everywhere and kept avoiding each other.

“Like what I said… no sparks.” Key laughed but sounded sarcastically.
“Yeah, ha-ha.” But Amber sounded more unreal.

“Oh, I forgot something at Dongwoon’s olace.” Key stood up.
“Okay.. take your time.” Amber waved at Key.
“Okay,”

Key quickly ran to the door and tripped over his left foot. The good thing was that he didn’t hit his head on the floor. The bad thing that it was really humiliating especially in front of Amber.

To: Dongwoon-ie; Taem
Go to the park now. Emergency meeting. Hurry up.
Sender: Key


Key stood by the bench as he waited for his two friends. As soon as he saw them coming, he started to shout at them.

“What took you so long? I’ve been waiting for over 20 minutes. Didn’t I say ‘emergency’? You should have hurried. Don’t be stupid. And you do know I hate waiting!”

“Okay, slow down. What’s the problem, hyung?”
“Is it Amber?”

Key sat on the bench and covered his face with both of his hand.

“Ahmheienluhviterr.” He was eating his words.

“What?”
“We can’t understand you.”

Key raised his head.

“I said… I’m in love with her… I’m in love with Amber.”

The two looked at Key with smirks on their faces. It’s like telling him “We told you so” in a really mocking way. Key rolled his eyes and pouted.

“How did you find out?” Taemin sat beside him.
“We kissed.”
“How did it feel?” Dongwoon was already on the other side.

“It was… It was… I can’t explain it. I have kissed Nicole but it’s nothing compare to Amber’s kiss. I felt something weird in my tummy. It’s…. indescribable.” Key felt stupid telling that to his friends but he just had to tell them.

“You’re feeling it right then. That’s how a kiss should feel, hyung.” Taemin said it like he knows how it feels.

“But what about Nicole? I still love her.” And that was his real problem.

“Well, you just gotta find out who you love more. Like Bella from Twilight. She loves Edward and she also loves Jacob but we all know she loves Edward more.” Who would believe Dongwoon was saying those things to Key.

“But I’m no character in a book!” Key shouted as he shook Dongwoon’s shoulder.
“Hyung, Dongwoon hyung is right. You’ll find out sooner or later. Let the time do it for you.”
“What if it takes 4 or 5 months? Now that I think about it, I don’t want to divorce Amber.”
“Then choose.”
“AAAAHHHHH!!!!!” Key just shouted it out.

For Key, Amber and Nicole are equal. He didn’t want to choose between the two. It’s like asking him to pick between Lady Gaga and Ke$ha. But one thing’s for sure, sooner or later, he’ll have to choose. He can never have the both of them.

==

Back at KeyBer’s apartment…

“I came here as fast as I can.”
“I sneaked out of the house just to go here.”

Sulli and Krystal were in front of the door panting.

Amber pulled the two to the room. She didn’t really know where to start but one thing she’s sure of…

“I’m in love with Key oppa.”

Sulli and Krystal looked at each other before turning back to Amber, they both smiled form ear to ear.

“I knew it!” “I told you so!” “I told you, KeyBer will happen!”

The two kept jumping up and down but Amber couldn’t care less.

“Oh, wait, how did you find out that you like him?” Krystal and Sulli stopped from jumping.
“We… kissed.” Amber stated that made Krystal and Sulli jump again.

Amber threw herself on the bed and shook her whole body as she babbled some words that didn’t exist.

“I really thought that I like Minho oppa, only him but why did I suddenly feel this way toward Key oppa?”
“So does that mean you don’t like Minho oppa anymore?” Sulli raised her eyebrows.
“I think… especially after that kiss. It felt so great that I still can’t get over it. It was just… indescribable.”
“He must be a good kisser then.” Krystal said that made them all laugh.

Amber then realized something which easily made her frown.

“Oh? Why did you suddenly sulk?”

“He’s my best friend. I don’t want to ruin our friendship. And what if he doesn’t like me back? What about Nicole?”

“Hmmm…. You have to find out whether he likes you back or not. But we’re not helping you with that coz that’s your job.”
“Your friendship wouldn’t be ruined if he likes you back.”
“And if he likes you more than Nicole eonni, then I guess he’s gonna break up with her.”

The two seemed to know a lot about those kinds of things.

“Wouldn’t that be cruel?” but Amber had so much things to worry about. She didn’t want to hurt anyone. She didn’t want to appear selfish. She’d rather be the one hurt. She’d rather be the antagonist of the drama she’s currently starring in.

 

===

 

did you wait long for this? hope you enjoyed :D