Young Love

Looking for Love (사랑을 찾고)

After the day when he "rescued" Sulli from the infirmary, he thought that she was avoiding him because she had realized that he was in love with her so she got away from him so they wouldn't ruin their friendship, he knew that he had been very obvious recently so he didn't insisted to her and he also stopped talking with her so often. 

It wasn't until the day she went to look for him that he doubted about her, she hesitated a lot just to ask him about the homework, he didn't ask her if that was the real reason so he just went back to the shop, Donghae approached him...

Donghae: What did she wanted?

Minho: It was only to ask about the homework

Donghae: Hmmm...but that doesn't explain why she rushed out the door.

Minho: She said she felt frustrated because of something, she went to the beach and started screaming things out loud, I surely will never understand girls

Donghae: You were the one who said that you knew about women

Minho: Just because I said I knew that they weren't men, means I can understand them, and I was joking when I said that!!

Donghae: *smiles* Well, I don't think we can understand them soon, but maybe Sulli-ssi felt frustrated because she likes someone but he's interested in someone else

Minho: Huh? There's no way she can like someone else, everyone has a boyfriend/girlfriend there!

Donghae: That doesn't mean she can't fall in love with someone with a girlfriend.

Minho: *gasp*

Of course Donghae was just making fun of him, but he didn't know, he was the type of person to think that the possibilities were endless so he wasn't sure. The thoughts of her liking someone else made him angry and worried, he couldn't sleep and the next morning he bumped into Soo Hyun...

Soo Hyun: Oh, hey Minho!

Minho: *looks at him* Oh...hey...

Soo Hyun: *worried* What happened to you? You look like you didn't sleep at all

Minho: That's because I really didn't....

Soo Hyun: Why? What's wrong?

Minho: Just something...I'm sorry Soo Hyun-ssi...I'll get going...

He really looked down, but he was very depressed, he spent the rest of the day looking at Sulli and they guys who approached her; whenever she smiled to someone else he felt like he was going to explode because of his anger and jealousy, and what made it worse was that she didn't even noticed him looking at her. He couldn't control himself, he was very angry so after a class he went to talk with her, he pushed her against a wall and put his hands over her shoulders...

Sulli: M-Minho-ah? What's wrong?

Minho: Can't you see?

Sulli: Huh?

Minho: Can't you see me?

Sulli: I don't understand you...what are you talking about?

Minho: *lays his head on her shoulder* Why won't you notice me?

Sulli: *blushes* Minho...What's wrong?

Minho: *snore*

He fell asleep, he was very exhausted, Sulli didn't know what to do, she was really nervous because people were coming out from their classrooms, everyone looked at them but she couldn't move because he was putting all of his weight over Sulli, it wasn't until Soo Hyun walked through that corridor that she was able to move Minho somewhere else. They took him to the infirmary, Soo Hyun laid Minho and waited for him to wake up, Sulli left because she was really embarrassed to show him his face and also they hadn't talked to each other for a while so she just left. Then he woke up...

Minho: *sits down* W-Where...?

Soo Hyun: You're in the infirmary.

Minho: Soo Hyun? I thought I was with--- ...!

Soo Hyun: Can you explain me what were you doing falling asleep on Sulli's shoulder?

Minho: What?! I didn't do that right? Please tell me I didn't!

Soo Hyun: Everyone saw you guys.

Minho: Give me a break already!!

Soo Hyun: So you couldn't sleep because of the thoughts of her?

Minho: Don't even say it...it's not what you think...

Soo Hyun: Keep on denying it, lover boy. What would you do if she was also in love with you?

Minho: She's not...I know it...

Soo Hyun: Well, you will never know unless you ask her, because I don't know but I know someone who might know but she may not be willing to tell you

Minho: Suzy-ssi?

Soo Hyun: N-Noo....

Minho: Whatever, it's not like I really care...

Soo Hyun: You two are very stubborn...

They left, Donghae let Minho take the day off work, so he went back home. No one was there because he was living with Siwon and Donghae and they were at the coffee shop, he went out for a stroll, he felt suffocated in his room. He walked around and then he went inside a grocery store to buy himself a drink, but he wasn't expecting to see Sulli there, apparently she was doing a delivery there, Minho hid but he pushed Sulli accidentally, she didn't know it was him...

Sulli: *bows* I'm really sorry sir!!

Minho: *faking his voice* Don't worry...it's fine...

Sulli: *looks at him suspiciously* Hmm... Oh! Minho? What are you doing here?

Minho: *laughs nervously* I-I was going to buy a drink. I was walking around here...

Sulli: Ah, really? I thought you would be working

Minho: Well, Donghae gave me a free day

Sulli: Why?

Minho: Well, I think you might know...the incident from earlier at school...

Sulli: Oh...that...What happened?

Minho: It was due to the lack of sleep...I haven't been able to sleep properly these days

Sulli: *worried* What's wrong? Is there something bothering you?

Minho: *avoids her gaze* Well...it's about a girl I like *lying*  but she has a boyfriend...

Sulli: *looks down* Ah, really? ....

Minho: *scratching his head* I'm just a bit worried about that, it's silly right?

Sulli: *nods* ... I-I have to go back to the flower shop...Tiff must be wondering why am I taking so long...

Minho: Alright...see you at school...

Sulli: *bows and walks away* 

Oh silly Minho, how could you not notice her jealousy? But well, both of them still thought that they had a one-sided love, if only they knew each other's feelings, they were blind by they own stubborness and lack of confidence in love...