Goodbye Summer

Looking for Love (사랑을 찾고)

4 years later...

Sulli: *on the phone* Yes, I'll be there in a minute. *hangs up*

She was on the subway talking on the phone, she accidentally dropped her phone after someone pushed her, it was Minho but she didn't notice it was him so she just picked up her phone and apologize, he just kept minding his own business. She looked at her reflection in the window, she fixed her hair. On the other side of the train, Minho was looking at his phone, he was looking at a picture of him and Sulli. He looked up and saw his reflection, then he looked down again...

Minho: It doesn't matter where I go...she's everywhere...

They were both going to get down in the same station, so Minho walked towards the door, as soon as it opened Sulli received another call...

Sulli: Oppa! I told you I would be there in a moment! Give me 10 minutes

As soon as he heard her voice, he recognized her, so he instinctively stopped her by grabbing her wrist...

Minho: Sulli-ah?

Sulli: *steps back* How do you...*looks at him* know me? Oppa? 

Minho: I can't believe it's you....

Sulli: H-How? What are you doing here?

Minho: I've been staying here for a while, I solved my issues with my dad.

Sulli: It's nice to hear that...Do you want to go get some coffee?

Minho: Sure.

At the coffee shop...

Sulli: So...how have you been? Are you doing well?

Minho: I guess you could say so, what about you? What happened to the SM training?

Sulli: I gave up, I realized that it wasn't meant for me. *smiles*

Minho: *looks away angry* Then, we broke up in vain?

Sulli: Oppa--

Minho: You're still unable to call me by my name.

Sulli: Look, I have been through a lot of things.

Minho: Are you over me?

Sulli: *gasp* W-What?

Minho: I asked, are you over me? Have you forgotten me completely?

Sulli: I am. I would have avoided you at the subway.

Minho: That's right. But the fact that you can't just call me Minho says something else.

Sulli: What about you? Have you forgotten me?

Minho: .......

Sulli: *sigh* Then don't mock me for not forgetting you. *stands up* I'm leaving first, I have to go meet someone. 

She walked away but suddenly stopped...

Sulli: I hope we don't have to meet each other like this again. And also...it's nice to hear you solved your problems with your dad.

She finally left, but Minho remained there, after paying the bill he went back to his house. He called Donghae...

Minho: Hyung.

Donghae: It's been a while Minho-ssi, how are you?

Minho: Fine, thanks.

Donghae: Why are you calling all of a sudden?

Minho: Are you still Siwon's neighbour? Or do you know if Tiffany is still dating him?

Donghae: Actually...

??: What are you doing honey?

Donghae: Sorry Fany, this is important. I'm talking with someone.

Tiffany: Is it a girl?

Donghae: No, just an old friend.

Tiffany: Alright, come fast. Dinner is ready.

Minho: Are you dating Tiffany?

Donghae: Yep...she broke up with Siwon 2 years ago, and as you may imagine, Siwon and I are not close anymore.

Minho: Well, I actually wanted to know something from Tiffany, I was just wondering if she has talked to you about Sulli

Donghae: Sorry but I don't know anything about Sulli, she doesn't talk about her anymore; I think they had a fight or something.

Minho: I feel sorry for asking this but...can you please let me know if she tells you something about her?

Donghae: Sure. I hope we can talk again soon.

Minho: Sure. Just another question...

Donghae: What is it?

Minho: What happened with Jessica?

Donghae: She moved back to the US, she broke up with me as soon as you left.

Minho: Are Suzy and Soohyun still together?

Donghae: Yep. They are engaged now, they're the only couple remaining along with Yonghwa and Shin Hye, though they're about to break up.

Minho: I'll call you another day. It's late and I don't want you to leave Tiffany waiting *giggle* Bye hyung.

Donghae: Bye dongsaeng. One last thing, make sure you get back together with Sulli.

Minho: I'll try. *hangs up*

Meanwhile with Sulli....

Sulli: Sorry. I'm late.

Taemin: It's fine, where were you?

Sulli: Just having coffee with someone I know. We met in the subway

Taemin: Who is it?

Sulli: It's not important

Taemin: Then it's important, right?

Sulli: Taemin-ah, can we talk about that later?

Taemin: Sorry.

Sulli: What did you want to tell me?

Taemin:The thing is...I want to star things over with you. After all these years, I realized you're the only one I need to be happy.

Sulli: *sigh* And that's what you said last time.

Taemin: Sorry? What did you just said?

Sulli: Look, I'm sick of you calling me, saying you need me and dumping me right after you get another girl to spend the night with. It's been three weeks since you last called me. *forces him to stand up*

Taemin: I don't do that!

Sulli: I won't answer you the next time sweetie, now go back home and stop calling me already!

She said that as she pushed him out the door of her appartment, she closed the door and sat on her desk. She got a mail from her assistant, she had sent her some pictures for her job, but when she opened the files she opened the pictures she had with Minho in her laptop; her chest tightened and she felt the need to call him but she didn't, she had to stick to her decision of breaking up with him. After a while, she laid on her bed and thought about a few things..

Sulli: What happened to those summer days? I guess now that the weather is cold, our hearts froze...