Now we know

Looking for Love (사랑을 찾고)

The wedding day arrived, they all stood up as soon as they saw Suzy walk towards her soon husband, she smiled at her father and then to her friends. They saw the newlyweds smile after the ceremony ended, they took pictures with Suzy in her wedding dress and with Soohyun, everyone was happy and smiling. They went to the place where the party would take place, they sat to eat and before they started Sulli started the toast...

Sulli: Well, it's been a while since we last met and things aren't the same now. But one thing that I can say about this moment and about this cute couple is that we meet a lot of people throughout our lives, but the ones that we relate to in a special way guide us and teach us stuff about ourselves. Sometimes we don't end up forever with the person we thought was...different, but we keep those things that we learnt with them so we can be better for someone new. Anyways, I'm really happy that Suzy and Soohyun made it through their difficulties and decided to get married, they did need preparation to learn to tolerate and respect their partner and it looks like that preparation was for them to end up together. Congratulations to our new married couple. Cheers.

Everyone had a great time, they talked about their lives, about Tiffany's pregnancy and everyone forgot their problems. After the party Minho and Sulli went back to the hotel, they were sharing a room...

Sulli: It was so fun.

Minho: Yeah.

Sulli: I can't believe we're leaving tomorrow...I would like to stay here...

Minho: Maybe in the future.

Sulli: It would be great.

Minho: About your speech.

Sulli: What about it?

Minho: About how we date other people to get ready for someone special...if I'm the special one...then...forget it. Nevermind.

Sulli: What? You're wondering who I dated before you?

Minho: Umm yes..

Sulli: Hmmm, I had my first boyfriend when I was 12 years old his name was Shion, my second boyfriend was Taemin and then there's you.

Minho: I see.

Sulli: What about you?

Minho: My first girlfriend was called Yoonhye when we were 11 years old, the second Minlee we were 14, the third one Sunkye we were 15, then there was Krystal and a few months later I met you, when we broke up I dated a girl called Jemin, then Hyekyo, then Akira and then again you.

Sulli: Wow, you dated so many girls?

Minho: Well, I had a lot of time...

Sulli: *angry* You actually dated someone after you broke up with me?!

Minho: *scared* W-Well I...

Sulli: *giggles* Just kidding honey...you should have seen your face!

Minho: *pushes her to the bed* You're asking for punishment, huh?

Sulli: *closes her eyes scared* M-Minho?

Minho: *approaches her slowly*

Sulli: *bites her lip* 

Minho: *laughing out loud* Revenge!

Sulli: *opens her eyes* Yah!

He stood in front of her and cupped her face, he then looked at her in the eyes and kissed her passionately, after 30 seconds they broke the kiss...

Sulli: What was that?

Minho: What? Can't I kiss you?

Sulli: It's not that but...you kissed me...differently.

Minho: I know, you better get used to it.

Sulli: *gasp* Shall we go to sleep now?

Minho: Alright my love.

The next morning they went all together to the airport to say goodbye to everyone, Suzy and Soohyun were going to Vienna for their honeymoon, Jessica was going back to the U.S, Siwon, Minho, Sulli, Shinhye along with Tan were flying back to Seoul, Yonghwa was going to Paris for a concert, and Tiffany was going with Donghae to New Zealand because they were going to live there. Suzy and Soohyun were saying goodbye to everyone...

Soohyun: Why don't we all take a picture together?

Suzy: *smiling* I was thinking the same! *gives him a camera* Here, have this! Step over here while we get ready honey!

Soohyun: *laughs* Alright sweetheart.

Everyone got ready and Suzy stood in the middle posing like a model, everyone was just laughing and waiting for him to take the picture, Tan rushed next to Shinhye because he wanted to be in the picture with her. After taking the picture everyone took their planes and left.

After a year, Sulli went with Minho to New Zealand to meet the new baby, Tiffany was smiling happily with her daughter and Donghae was looking at them with gentle eyes, then Sulli knocked on their door...

Donghae: I'll get it honey, it must be Sulli.

Tiffany: I feel bad because we didn't pick them up from the airport.

Donghae: They said they wanted to let you rest.

He opened the door and saw Sulli with Minho...

Donghae: Hey guys! *hugs them both* I missed you so much.

Sulli: What do you mean? We videochatted two days ago!

Donghae: Still! I missed you guys.

Minho: *laughs* Can we meet the new baby girl now?

Donghae: Sure, come in.

They walked together inside of their house and saw Tiffany sitting with the baby girl, Sulli rushed towards her with her luggage and sat next to her.

Sulli: Oh my God! She's so cute!

Tiffany: Do you want to hold her?

Sulli: Sure.

Sulli held the baby in her arms, she was sleepy.

Sulli: What's her name?

Tiffany: She's Lee Seolmi, in honor of your engagement *giggle*

Sulli: Unnie...We're not engaged yet...

Tiffany: I know you will soon.

Sulli: *smiles akwardly* Alright. Anyways, she's so pretty!

Minho: God, she's so cute and small.

Donghae: Yeah, she's like her mother.

Tiffany: Hey! I'm not that small!

Donghae: I meant it because she's cute.

Tiffany: Yeah..sure...

They stayed with them for a while and had a small rest from their jobs, they were out for a walk in the Abel Tasman National Park, they sat in a bench looking at the beautiful landscape when Minho pulled out a box out of his pocket, then he looked at Sulli and proposed to her, she smiled and kissed him happily. They greeted everyone with the news and prepared for their wedding.

The end