I'm in love

Looking for Love (사랑을 찾고)

The next morning, Sulli woke up early for school, she walked around the streets until she finally arrived at the school's front gate, she quickly hid after seeing Minho talking with his friends, she felt her heart beating fast...

Sulli: Huh? Why is it beating so fast after I saw him? It's not that right? Please tell me it's not that!!

Shin Hye: Tell you it's not what?

Sulli: *shocked* Unnie! And oppa.

Yonghwa: Yo!

Shin Hye: What's wrong? Why are you hiding?

Sulli: Ehmm...Well...I don't know myself hehe...I did it unconsciously!

Shin Hye: Sure...Aren't you going in?

Sulli: Huh? Ah, yes...in a second. You guys go ahead, I'll see you later

Yonghwa: Let's go Shin!

Shin Hye: I told you not to call me that!!

She could hear them fighting lovingly, they looked cute but that wasn't important for Sulli, she peeked trying to check if Minho was around, after confirming he wasn't there, she finally walked to the school. But she didn't know herself why she was hiding, but she tried her best to avoid Minho at all costs, but her plan kinda failed when she remembered that she was in the same class as him. She exchanged places with a girl that sat in the corner of the classroom, she thought it was the best plan but she quickly thought "plan for what?", she still couldn't understand why she wanted to avoid him as if she hated him a lot, but a part of her told her that she was being a coward trying to deny the truth, but what truth?. She was so focused on answering those questions to herself that she didn't notice that Suzy was calling her, making Minho draw his attention to her unusual behaviour...

Suzy: What's with you? Why did you suddenly changed your place?

Sulli: I didn't feel like sitting there for today, I'm not feeling very well these days.

Suzy: *pokes her cheek* Is it because of Minho-ssi?

Bingo

Sulli: O-Of course not! I just feel a bit dizzy and anxious...I should go and see the doctor, I'll go to the infirmary

Suzy: *worried* I'll go with you!

Sulli: No, it's not necessary, it's probably just a headache, and you'll miss the class, just tell the teacher I went to the infirmary!

Suzy looked at her leave, Minho had listened the whole conversation but just the part when Sulli said that she wasn't feeling well, he thought it was related to her health so he got a bit worried about her.

Sulli was walking through the corridors still wondering what was wrong about her, before she knew it she was already in front of the infirmary, after double checking no one was there, she locked the door and laid on one of the beds...

Sulli: *sigh* What's wrong with me seriously? Fortunately the doctor is never here, so I guess I can rest a bit before I go back to the classroom....

After a while she fell asleep, then she woke up after feeling something in her forehead, she opened her eyes and saw Minho with his hand of her forehead, he was probably checking her temperature, she was so surprised that she blushed and got up, accidentally she hit Minho's nose...

Minho: Auch!

Sulli: W-What are you doing here?

Minho: I was worried about you, you suddenly left the classroom after saying you would go to the infirmary but after 2 hours you didn't come back. 

Sulli: 2 hours?! How did you enter?

Minho: Well, I knocked the door but there was no answer, I got worried after thinking you might have fainted or someone had done something to you

Sulli: You should stop being so paranoic...

Minho: Then I went with the janitor and asked him to open the door for me. And here I am

Sulli: Ah...well, you shouldn't have worried that much, it's not like I was about to die

Minho: *giggle* I guess so

Sulli: I'll go pick up my things, the classes have ended for today right?

Minho: Yep

Sulli: Ok, then I'll see you tomorrow.

Sulli rushed out of the room and walked fast to the classroom she couldn't control her heart fluttering everytime Minho was close, she realized that she had fallen hard for him, there was no turning back and she couldn't deny it anymore; because that's what love is, right? A feeling you can't stop, a feeling you will have forever no matter what, no matter how everyone tells you to stop. It's something that just happens... It reminds people of things that are sweet and fresh...

She went back home, she was too flustered to even greet Tiffany, she just locked herself in her room and lied on her bed staring at the ceiling, she still couldn't believe how fast things had happened, she closed her eyes and all she could think about was him, pictures of him smiling popped in her mind, she couldn't take him out of her head she was already infected with the "love virus" but she guessed that, as always, it was a one-sided-love.

Days passed, she avoided meeting Minho and aparently he was doing the same, that was what made Sulli become a bit reassured that she had a one-sided-love, but she knew there was no turning back so she only hoped for the moment her heart was broken once again or he got to love her, due to her past experience with Taemin she had really low hopes, but as a good teenager girl in love she couldn't stop imagining the moment he realized he was in love with her and how they would look like when they started dating.

One day she gathered the courage to go and tell him how she felt about him, thinking that maybe if he rejected her, it would be easier for her to forget about him; she walked to the coffee shop, she entered and listened to the song that was playing: "Express 999". She thought to herself that destiny was mocking at her once more, but she couldn't walk out the door she didn't want to feel that way again, she didn't want to fall in love but, again, she knew that there wasn't anyway to stop that feeling, it wasn't something that would disappear just by wishing it.

She wandered around the coffee shop until she decided to sit in a table upstairs, she chose a table next to a window that showed the sight of the sea, she stared outside until Donghae approached her...

Donghae: It's surely a beautiful day, isn't it?

Sulli: *turns* Oh, Donghae-oppa!

Donghae: What brings you here Sulli-ssi?

Sulli: Well, I thought about dropping by here, then I remembered I had to tell Minho something

Donghae: *holds her hands happily* A love confession?

Sulli: O-Oppa!! That's not it!! I just wanted to tell him something about a project we have to do for class

Donghae: *disappointed, lets go of her hands* You guys should really consider going out together some day.

Sulli: Oppa!!

Donghae: I'll call him here, just wait.

Sulli: Ok

She stared at the window, her heart was beating fast again, but this time was because she was too nervous...

Sulli: I can't...I can't...I won't...I'm not in love...I won't!!! 

She picked up her things and ran out of the coffee shop, she bumped into Minho but she didn't even notice him so she just kept running, she stopped after she realized she was at the beach. She walked towards a lighthouse and looked at the sea, she knew she was being a coward but she had her reasons, after breaking up with Taemin, who was so nice to her but when his feelings changed he just changed her for her best friend; the betrayal was the worst part of it...

Sulli: Idiot!!! Notice my feelings for you!!!

She kept screaming things unconsciously, then she felt that someone was watching her, when she turned she saw Minho...

Sulli: M-Minho? What are you doing here?

Minho: Donghae said you had something to tell me, but you rushed out of the shop.

Sulli: Ah, yes...I felt frustrated for some reason...Y-You didn't hear everything I screamed right?

Minho: I think I arrived at the half of it...

Sulli: *embarrassed*

Minho: So, what did you want to tell me?

Sulli: I...I....*thoughts: Why? Why did he have to ask me?...Babo, you knew he would ask....What do I say? I can't confess to him, it's ridiculous...I won't say it...I'm not in love*

Minho: What is it?

Sulli: *smiles* I just wanted to ask you about the homework we have. I don't remember it clearly

Minho: Is that really it? Wel...

She felt relieved but she thought maybe she still didn't want to accept it or she just didn't want to ruin everything between them, she was happy just by being by his side and she didn't want to loose him. Her stubborness wouldn't do her any good, specially because she didn't know how he felt about her, if she only knew...

 

---Author's Note---

A-YO wassup?? Hehe, how are you guys doing? God, it's been a while since I last updated this story, sorry for that! I will have a small contest just for fun, you can ask for whatever you want as a prize, the question is: Where did I took the phrase "It reminds people of things that are sweet and fresh..." , from? Write your guesses down in the comments and I will announce the winner when I update the story again. That's all for today. Goodbye!! ^^