Misery

Looking for Love (사랑을 찾고)

They didn't meet at all for a few days, everything seemed to be fine, Sulli finished her work and the magazine was published 4 days later, the next morning she received a call...

??: Good morning, is this miss Choi Sulli?

Sulli: Yes I am, who is this?

Jin Hyuk: Hello, my name is Choi Jin Hyuk, I'm from Elle Korea's magazine.

Sulli: *gasp* Y-Yes, what is the matter?

Jin Hyuk: We saw your pictures in Soul magazine's December edition and we really liked the pictures you took.

Sulli: Thanks *smiles*

Jin Hyuk: We were wondering if you would like to work with us as a photographer, you could help us for our Christmas edition and later we could talk about you being a permanent photographer with us.

Sulli: It would be an honor, but I would have to talk with my boss and--

Jin Hyuk: *laughs* I wouldn't have called if I hadn't spoke to her beforehand, she said it was fine and that she would leave it for you to choose, what do you say?

Sulli: I say...Of course I will work with you!

Jin Hyuk: Perfect. We would want you to come here at 5 o'clock to confirm the last details, are you free at that time?

Sulli: Yes, I will meet you there.

Jin Hyuk: Alright. Goodbye, I'll see you later.

Sulli: Goodbye and thanks.

After hanging up she went to have breakfast, she prepared her portfolio, put on her purse her curriculum; she picked up all she needed for the meeting and drove to the building. Once she got there she went to the meeting room, it was a typical room, there was a crystal circle shaped table and there were a lot of black chairs around it, there was a monitor in front of the table. She waited there for a while without knowing that Minho was working there, he was in his office with his co-worker Juniel...

Minho: Who do you think we'll be working with?

Jun Hee: Jin Hyuk said it was a photographer from a well-known arts magazine. It's almost time, we should go to Jin Hyuk's office now.

Minho: Alright.

In his office...

Jun Hee: We're here.

Jin Hyuk: Then let's go meet our new photographer.

Minho: Ok.

They went to the meeting room where Sulli was waiting; as soon as they walked inside the room Sulli and Minho stared at each other with surprise...

Jin Hyuk: Hello miss Choi Sulli, I'm Choi Jin Hyuk. Looks like you got here early.

Sulli: *smiles gently* Yes, I got here 20 minutes earlier, I thought that would give a better impression about myself *giggle*

Jin Hyuk: And you did. *smiles* Let's start with the introductions. As I said, my name is Choi Jin Hyuk, main editor of the magazine. *pointing at Jun Hee* She is Jun Hee Evans, she's the stylist supervisor and main designer of the Christmas collection; *points at Minho* And he is---

Sulli: Choi Minho.

Jin Hyuk: Ah, do you know him?

Sulli: Kind of.

Minho: She was my girlfriend.

Jin Hyuk: I see, I hope you're able to work together. Well, he is the models supervisor and he will help you during the photoshoot. Is there a problem with that?

Sulli: No, I thinks it's better that way since it's my first time working with a well-known fashion magazine, I would have a better performance if someone familiarized with the field helped me.

Jin Hyuk: *pats Minho's shoulder* Well, Minho-ssi is the best for that.

Minho: *smiles akwardly*

Sulli: When do we start?

Jin Hyuk: Tomorrow at 7 o'clock, we'll be here for the first shoot, do you need help with the transportation?

Sulli: No, thanks. I have my car.

Jin Hyuk: Perfect.

They discussed the last details for the photoshoot, they showed the bulding to her and Sulli signed the contract, she went out of the building at 8 o'clock, she looked around her bag for her car keys thinking about going home but Minho followed her...

Minho: Sulli! Wait!

Sulli: *turns* What is it?

Minho: Do you want to have dinner with me?

Sulli: Well, I was thinking of going back home but I guess it's fine.

Minho: *smiles* Alright.

Sulli: Will you pick me up or....

Minho: Let's go now.

Sulli: Don't you have to work now?

Minho: No, I have the rest of the day off.

Sulli: I see, do you have a car?

Minho: Nope.

Sulli: Okay then, let's go. Where do you want to eat?

Minho: I know a small restaurant nearby.

Sulli: Ok.

They drove there but they didn't talk to each other during the trip, they entered the restaurant and a waitress approached them...

Waitress: How many people?

Sulli: Only two.

Waitress: Follow me, I'll take you to your table.

...

Waitress: Is this a special occasion? Date, anniversary, proposal?

Sulli: No, we're not a couple.

Waitress: Then, can I dare to say that he is really handsome? *giggle*

Sulli: *smiles angrily* Can you just do your job?

Waitress: *nervous* I'm sorry. *bows and walks away*

Sulli: *stressed* Geez...

Minho: *smiles* Forgive her, she probably thinks we look cute together.

Sulli: Please stop that, let's just eat.

After they brought their food...

Sulli: Do you like that girl? I think her name was Jun Hee

Minho: Why? Are you jealous?

Sulli: *serious* No, but I think she likes you. She glared at me when you mentioned our past relationship, she also looked at you the whole meeting.

Minho: I don't have feelings for her, I've worked with her a couple times but nothing special, she has helped me ever since I joined the company 4 months ago.

Sulli: 4 months? Wow, you must have earned Jin Hyuk's trust easily.

Minho: Yeah, I think so. He has told me I'm the best assistant he's had.

Sulli: *surprised* Then it will be amazing to work with you.

Minho: Probably. But, why did you accept my invitation to have dinner? And why did you sign the contract knowing you would work with me?

Sulli: We're not kids anymore, I thought we should be mature about this. Also, this is just for work, I'm not asking you to be my friend. Also, I won't lose this amazing chance just because of you, I'm not the childish girl you knew.

Minho: You're right, you've changed and I don't recognize you anymore. But be sure of one thing, I won't give up on you, I will keep fighting for you. For us.

Sulli: Minho-ah...

Minho: Sulli-ah, I still love you, just let me show you I'm still the guy you fell in love with. The guy who fell for you first, who saw who you really were.

Sulli: I have to go, sorry. I'll see you tomorrow.

She walked out of the restaurant and went back to her appartment, Amber was waiting for her...

Amber: What happened? You look worried?

Sulli: I got a job in Elle Korea...

Amber: *shocked* Really?! That's amazing, but...why are you like that?

Sulli: I'll be working with Minho....

Amber: He works there??

Sulli: Yes...he'll help me.

Amber: What are you going to do?

Sulli: I don't know...I'll try to handle the situation...

Amber: Ok...but, you know, you should give him a chance. He probably still loves you, and I know you love him too.

Sulli: I know...but what should I do? I'm scared...scared of falling in love with him. Scared of loosing him again. Seriously, how does he manage to find me?